• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

GSI Havoc-OS v3.12 Official Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A51

Search This thread

azteria2000

Feb 19, 2017
Surabaya

Note:
1. Your phone Unlock Bootloader >> Click here for tutorial Unlock Bootloader
2. TWRP >> Click here to install TWRP for A51
3. Making GSI_Flasher >> Click here how to make GSI Flasher

Link download
Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img.xz

All files >> Click here

A51:
1. Enter TWRP Recovery
2. Wipe >> format data >> yes >> reboot recovery
3. Entering recovery.
4. Wipe >> advanced wipe >> cache, dalvik cache, data
5. Transfer file your GSI zip file from PC/laptop to internal storage or SDCard
6. Install >> choose GSI zip file >> flash
7. Reboot system
8. ± 20 second entering welcome screen
9. Done

Additional
1. You can flash magisk if want to root
2. If you get bootloop, flash Disable Dm-Verity

Credit to
@SKULSHADY
@ianmacd
@phhusson
@soulr344
@redymedan
@topjohnwu

Last edited:

iirx121

Nov 22, 2020
I have been using it for a week now and i can say that this is quite stable, the only bugs i have ran into were:
*The fingerprint scanner being always active on the lockscreen, so if you want to write your password and it contains words that are on the scanner, the scanner wont let you write
*The camera only detects 12 mp max, I used the stock one and gcam and they both have max 12 mp
Everything else, battery, performance, root stability, etc is better than the stock rom.

azteria2000

Feb 19, 2017
Surabaya
I have been using it for a week now and i can say that this is quite stable, the only bugs i have ran into were:
*The fingerprint scanner being always active on the lockscreen, so if you want to write your password and it contains words that are on the scanner, the scanner wont let you write
*The camera only detects 12 mp max, I used the stock one and gcam and they both have max 12 mp
Everything else, battery, performance, root stability, etc is better than the stock rom.

Hello
1. I dont use lockscreen, but if you want using lock screen you can choose pin, password, pattern, keep fingerprint off
2. - For camera, I use this two app Open Camera and Footej Camera 2

Attachments

• Footej Camera 2 v2020.10.2 MOD.apk
    6 MB · Views: 28
  • open-camera-1-48-3.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: adeptustech

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Note:
    1. Your phone Unlock Bootloader >> Click here for tutorial Unlock Bootloader
    2. TWRP >> Click here to install TWRP for A51
    3. Making GSI_Flasher >> Click here how to make GSI Flasher

Link download
    Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img.xz

All files >> Click here

A51:
    1. Enter TWRP Recovery
    2. Wipe >> format data >> yes >> reboot recovery
    3. Entering recovery.
    4. Wipe >> advanced wipe >> cache, dalvik cache, data
    5. Transfer file your GSI zip file from PC/laptop to internal storage or SDCard
    6. Install >> choose GSI zip file >> flash
    7. Reboot system
    8. ± 20 second entering welcome screen
    9. Done

Additional
    1. You can flash magisk if want to root
    2. If you get bootloop, flash Disable Dm-Verity

Credit to
    @SKULSHADY
    @ianmacd
    @phhusson
    @soulr344
    @redymedan
    @topjohnwu
    Nice! Will try it out when i figure out how to install twrp
    Hi, I have twrp up and running, did not flash havoc yet because i´m not sure hot to flash gapps. Should i follow th same procedure as with havoc os XZ file?

Hello
    1. I dont use lockscreen, but if you want using lock screen you can choose pin, password, pattern, keep fingerprint off
    2. - For camera, I use this two app Open Camera and Footej Camera 2