• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[GSI] MSM Xtended XQ Release v3.0 [Q|Android 10.0] [UNOFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

groovelegacy

Mar 23, 2015
I've flashed the latest ARM64 AB release (without GApps) and I am Overall Satisfied! Everything is Working on my device, there are a lot of customizations in this ROM, Really Great!

But I wasn't able to find a fix for the minimum screen brightness level (by default is set way too high) and also for the auto brightness, sometimes works sometimes Doesn't...

I've manually added the overlay file for my device but that Doesn't helped with this ROM! Compared to the other Phhussion based GSIs that I've went through in which I was able to Get Properly Working auto brightness and minimum screen brightness level.

My Device is Lenovo Z6 Lite and it's Working Really Great with all of the Phhussion based GSIs!!!

Some Fix for this minimum screen brightness level and auto brightness issue?

Teixeiralucs

Mar 13, 2018
Moto G
Moto Z2 Play
hi luis thank you very much for bring this rom to us. I installed in my moto z2 play and it booted but im having trouble with an error even my sd card is perfect the system asks to format and im also having a glitch screen issue and i dont know how to solve.

Hello111

Oct 16, 2017
I flashed this gsi everything was working fine but i got error your device is not certified while logging in so i registered my device with gsf id after that i was able to log in but i was not able to pass basic integrity if that would have passed i could have used hide props magisk module to pass cts profile i can't download some google apps and can't login some gapps

Thibor69

Feb 22, 2010
Scottsdale - AZ
Hey all -

I just recently flashed MSM_Xtended_10_w/Gapps and I am very happy with this GSI except for one major issue that I can not live with.
The ROM runs great ...but I have basically LOST my Data Network signal. The WiFi signal works fine and has full bars, but the Network signal
has dropped from 5 bars to 1 bar and drops to the H+ network at times. I know it is not a service provider issue, because as soon as I RE-flash my
old stock ROM, the data network is 100% again. It must be a ROM issue so I am wondering:

1. Does anyone else have this issue ?
  2. Is there any known fix or patch ?
I hate to lose this ROM but with basically no data network I cant use it.

Thank you for any info at all.

surfer30

Nov 4, 2017
Hey all -

I just recently flashed MSM_Xtended_10_w/Gapps and I am very happy with this GSI except for one major issue that I can not live with.
The ROM runs great ...but I have basically LOST my Data Network signal. The WiFi signal works fine and has full bars, but the Network signal
has dropped from 5 bars to 1 bar and drops to the H+ network at times. I know it is not a service provider issue, because as soon as I RE-flash my
old stock ROM, the data network is 100% again. It must be a ROM issue so I am wondering:

1. Does anyone else have this issue ?
  2. Is there any known fix or patch ?
I hate to lose this ROM but with basically no data network I cant use it.

Thank you for any info at all.
Where your find the links to download? In OP no exist.

Thibor69

Feb 22, 2010
Scottsdale - AZ
How can I download this rom? All link in op open a PayPal site ? It is this rom, a paid rom ?

They just removed the download links yesterday and it seems there is no more development .... luckily I had allready downloaded the ROM
so I have it. I am not sure as to why they took it offline as it is a very cool Android 10 ROM and works 100% ( on my phone A205G ) and is
fully customizable. I only have this issue with the data network signal being very low, but I can still make calls ..

If anyone has any thoughts as to how to fix the network signal streangth issue please let me know. If the ROM is needed for someone, I can
throw it up onto my GDrive later tonight. ( I have a 1.5 GB/s connection here ) - - Just PM me if so.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: AndresOrue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts