• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

GSI on Super Partitions

Search This thread

ferreraiury05

Dec 31, 2020
Samsung Galaxy J5
I want so much to install GSI, but when I was going to flash I saw that my device "doesn't have System" Partition. It's called Super Partition there. Does anyone knows how can I install it? I tried some video tutorials, but it always get an Error message.

ferreraiury05

Dec 31, 2020
Samsung Galaxy J5

martinxdla

Mar 24, 2018
Tengo muchas ganas de instalar GSI, pero cuando iba a flashear vi que mi dispositivo "no tiene la partición del sistema". Allí se llama Super Partition. ¿Alguien sabe cómo puedo instalarlo? Probé algunos tutoriales en video, pero siempre aparece un mensaje de error.
hello, first flash stock then enter fastbootd mode and put. fastboot erase system and then give fastboot flash system and the name of your gsi. If you get a space error put this command fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a you give enter and re-enter the command fastboot system and name of your gsi and voila it will be installed