• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Gsi P-Q-R fixes + Some fixed Gsis for hi6250 (emui8)

Search This thread

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021
Hi to China :)

your System Version is 8.0.0.046(1HAM) that means: you have flashed a wrong ramdisk image.

Your Device is Nova Youth (was-al00) and you flashed https://androidhost.ru/xX3 was-lx1a 394 C432=Europa Version

For your Device you need https://androidhost.ru/6yb 8.0.0.338(C00) C00=China Device

Best is to restore the original Firmware and start over.

Then try to pass SafetyNet again :)

good luck

speedson
hi speedson
I can't download in this URL https://androidhost.ru/6yb , you have another ? thanks

Hami_Do

Aug 24, 2013
crDroid_v7.10_11-WAS-21092021

-Shrinked system.img to the minimum size.
-Fixed some selinux denials.
-Fixed GPS / GNSS (Thanks to @AltairFR).
-Fixed screen recorder.
-Fixed signal in framework and overlays (workaround).
-Fixed common gsi bugs for hi6250 (apps crashing, NFC, phone/build infos..).
-Clean up unnecessary vndk27-28 libraries.
-Enable call recording (mic & inline conversations).
-Replaced lineage music app with crdroid music from v7.6 (has scanning folders option).
-Replaced the Pharaonic logo with crDroid star trek font logo in settings / about phone ;)
-Added BLN overlay (fixed battery usage and capacity)
-Added color option in settings / display :
If there is blur you can fix it by selecting "boosted",
Or you can set any color to 99% or less in livedisplay settings.

PS:
* After first boot & setup go to settings / Apps & notification / default apps /, and set Phone as phone app.

* To get working GPS : Go outside, and using GPS test app enable GPS, wait about 2 or 3mn till 3D fix is completed, and then it will be fixed permanently.

* For advanced users : IF you want to edit WAS to PRA or BLN use root explorer text editor and edit latest lines of
system/etc/prop.default
and
system/product/etc/prop/local.prop.

#Link

#Installation:
Using Twrp 0.5 test ( recommended twrp )
- Wipe system data & cache.
- Flash crDroid image.
- Resize system.
- Optional: Flash gapps (be careful, latest nikgapps seem broken) this version works perfectly.
-Optional: Flash magisk (rename apk to zip, and after booting, vis versa to install the apk ) from here or here (don't use another version)

- Reboot.

See original crDrom #changelog in github :

Thanks to @eremitein for the awesome gsi , @DarkJoker360 & @AltairFR for some fixes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-130722415.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-130722415.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210926-154356303.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-154356303.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20210926-154424810.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-154424810.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20210924-113140796.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-113140796.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

vwong

Oct 10, 2014

-Fixed GPS / GNSS (Thanks to @altair).
-Fixed screen recorder.
-Replaced lineage music app with crdroid music from v7.6 (has scanning folders option).
-Replaced the Pharaonic logo with crDroid star trek font logo in settings / about phone ;)
-Added color options in settings / display :

PS: After first boot & setup go to settings / Apps & notification / default apps /, and set Phone as phone app.
For advanced users : IF you want edit WAS to PRA or BLN use root explorer text editor and edit latest lines of
system/etc/prop.default
and
system/product/etc/props/local.prop.

#Link

#Installation:
- Flash crDroid image.
- Resize system.
- Optional: Flash gapps (be careful, latest nikgapps seem broken) this version works perfectly.
-Optional: Flash magisk (rename apk to zip, and after booting, vis versa to install the apk ) from here or here (don't use another version)

- Reboot.

Thanks to @eremitein for the awesome gsi , @DarkJoker360 & @altair for some fixes.

Thanks for the effort, highly appreciated.

can you port recent dotos 5.2 for hI6250 devices.?

Hami_Do

Aug 24, 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: micbanand

Hami_Do

Aug 24, 2013
While waiting for dotOS 5.2 you could try version 5.1.3. The only bug I came across is screen/call? recorder. Many other bugs have been fixed, no problems with USB OTG also GPS works natively. To get it running I had to download official dotOS 5.1.3 A/B and run it through sas-creator AndyYan's fork, flash, apply AIO fixes etc…
I guess you're a little advanced in editing android so:

For call recording, original Dialer from crDrom has call recording enabled but only from mic source, and i have fixed in its apk recording from inline source.
So you can extract /system/product/priv-app/Dialer/Dialer.apk from my crDroid build and overwrite original dialer in Dot os ( probably you need to extract/replace dialer permissions too form /system/product/etc/permissions/ .

But the fix for screen recorder (native & third party) is more complicated, (all latest gsis has this bug on hi6250) , you need to delete a phrase ( and it is not as simple in a lib file..)

Anyway there is a chance it could be fixed by overwritting /system/lib64/libhidlbase.so from crDroid build or from another a11 late build where it is already fixed there.
(warning : backup system before any editing because if replacing the lib didn't succeed, it will cause bootoop :v)

Edit:
Try to overwrite files using root explorer with the attached apk and lib and reboot.

Attachments

• Dialer.apk
    13.5 MB · Views: 7
  • libhidlbase.zip
    283.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

vwong

Oct 10, 2014

hardcorehenry

Dec 2, 2020
can you guide step by step how to use AndyYan's sas-creator script.

Thanks in Advance.
I run it in Kali(virtualbox). In terminal enter:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
then:
Code:
sudo apt-get install xattr
Unzip sas-creator and put your A/B_GSI.img(renamed to system.img) in it. Now run in terminal cd space and drag and drop unzipped sas-creator(with your system.img) and hit enter. Finally run:
Code:
sudo bash run.sh 64 system.img
wait till the whole process ends. Flash s.img, apply fixes etc…
That’s it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vwong and micbanand

meechyy

Oct 4, 2021
I run it Kali(virtual box). In terminal enter:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
then:
Code:
sudo apt-get install xattr
Unzip sas-creator and put your A/B_GSI.img(renamed to system.img) in it. Now run in terminal cd space and drag and drop unzipped sas-creator(with your system.img) and hit enter. Finally run:
Code:
sudo bash run.sh 64 system.img
wait till the whole process ends. Flash s.img, apply fixes etc…
That’s it.
hi does offline charge work in the crDroid gsi? I'm using a huawei p10 lite WAS-LX1A

meechyy

Oct 4, 2021

-Fixed screen recorder.

PS:
* After first boot & setup go to settings / Apps & notification / default apps /, and set Phone as phone app.

* To get working GPS : Go outside, and using GPS test app enable GPS, wait about 2 or 3mn till 3D fix is completed, and then it will be fixed permanently.

* For advanced users : IF you want to edit WAS to PRA or BLN use root explorer text editor and edit latest lines of
system/etc/prop.default
and

#Link

#Installation:
- Flash crDroid image.
- Resize system.

- Reboot.

Thanks to @eremitein for the awesome gsi , @DarkJoker360 & @AltairFR for some fixes.
twrp 0.5 does not flash the gsi properly because it says no os installed after and if i try flashing in fastboot then it says invalid sparse file format at header magi

SOLUTION: I had to flash darkjoker's twrp instead of the recommended one
SOLUTION: That didnt work ended up having to use speedson's guide which is a few pages back

Last edited:
Reactions: micbanand

meechyy

Oct 4, 2021
Nusantara v3.2-11 for WAS (and other hi6250 devices)

-Ported from ab build
-Shrinked system.img to minimum size.
-Fixed booting on enforce
-Fixed selinux denials.
-Added zerovoid dynamic root (SuperUser enable/disable via Phh settings)
-Fixed gnss long spam.
-Convert Altair's GPS fix to system and include it (needs to test GPS).
-Fixed native screen recorder.
-Fixed long press mobile data tile action.
-Fixed blur.
-Fixed signal in framework and overlays ( workaround ).
-Set window & transition animation scale to 0.6 instead of 1.0 by default.
-Reconfig long press and double taps at home & recent buttons.
-Enable call recording.
-Replaced buggy Nusantara launcher with another cool launcher.
-Add Metro music player and simple gallery.

PS: Working on an already built rom is very hard to setup apps , so after first boot:
1- Go to settings / Apps & notification / default apps /, and set Phone as phone app.
2- Metro music player doesn't load old music stored in SD, you can install this app (activate SuperUser via Phh settings and scan) or use any other media scan app from playstore:
3- Setup Footej camera (6MP/6MP by default)

#Link

#Installation:
- Flash Nusantara image.
- Unmount/mount again system in twrp mount menu.
- Resize system.
- Optional: Flash gapps (becareful, latest nikgapps seem broken)
- Reboot.

Thanks to @DarkJoker360 & @eremitein for some fixes & @wulan17 for the gsi.
good rom with little to no bugs besides the fact that it causes very bad heating problems
Tested on: Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

Reactions: Hami_Do

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021

-Fixed screen recorder.

PS:
* 首次启动和设置后,转到设置/应用程序和通知/默认应用程序/,并将手机设置为手机应用程序。

* 要获得工作 GPS : 到外面,使用 GPS 测试应用程序启用 GPS,等待大约 2 或 300 万直到 3D 修复完成,然后它将被永久修复。

* 对于高级用户 :如果您想将 WAS 编辑为 PRA 或 BLN,请使用 root explorer 文本编辑器并编辑最新的行
系统/etc/prop.default

system/product/etc/prop/local.prop。

#关联

#安装:
使用Twrp 0.5 测试(推荐使用 twrp)
- 擦除系统数据和缓存。
- Flash crDroid 图像。
- 调整系统大小。
- 可选:Flash gapps(小心,最新的 nikgapps 似乎坏了)这个版本完美运行。
- 可选:从这里这里(不要使用其他版本)Flash magisk(将apk重命名为zip,启动后反之以安装apk )

- 重启。

在 github 中查看原始 crDrom #changelog :

感谢 @eremitein 提供了很棒的 gsi,@DarkJoker360@AltairFR 进行了一些修复。
Hi , I have a was-al00 , and I try to use this rom , It can boot up and install some basic applications , but there have something wrong with it , such as dialer(I can't cut off the phone call or saw the call UI even though listened the phone voice) , magisk (23001) , I flash it ,but can't correct install the app . So I can't use it on my phone ?

Top Liked Posts

DotOS 5.2 GSI finally available! You have to convert it with sas-creator in Linux as described in my previous post.

-Fixed screen recorder.

PS:

system/etc/prop.default
    and

#Link

#Installation:
    - Flash crDroid image.
    - Resize system.

- Reboot.

Final GPS fix for a11
    Flash the fix, go outside and use the GPS test app for 2 minutes until the 3D gnss status is fixed, then GPS will be fixed permanently.

Thanks to @AltairFR and @Rortiz2 .

PS: On my side I will never revise the fix even if it will cause bootloop or whatever, so make system backup via twrp.

Edit:
    Upgraded to v3.3.3
    - fixed all gnss_supl20service_hisi.apk bugs by AltairFR.
    - All the fixes converted to system.
    - Fixed DisplayEngine selinux denials.
    - Fixed Supl & gnss_third_party services.
    Great!
    Can you share libaptx.. from your system/lib/ & lib64 or from system/system_ext/lib64/ files (if you mean them) ?
    Or can you explain how you made it work?
    Because I already included system/lib64/libaptX_encoder.so
    and system/lib64/libaptXHD_encoder.so in latest AIO but not working here :(
    By the way you can just join this group for better communication https://t.me/hi6250group
    Sure thing. These libraries are from LIR by eremitein(I didn’t build it from source). Copy them to /system/lib and /system/lib64 give them permissions 644, reboot to recovery wipe cache, dalvik(not sure if its necessary I just did). Reboot to OS enter Settings>Connected devices then forget and re-pair devices using that codec. There might be some problems with establishing connection, I had to re-forget and re-pair again, but once it ”catches” everything works, unless device(earbuds, speakers) doesn’t support that codec.
    I'm glad to enjoy it , but it is not work , recyle the Nusantara logo and reboot to eRecovery.
    My step , flash 0.6test twrp ,adb transport c394 service rom and decrpt zip , reboot to bootloader , flash 360dark 0.6test , reboot to recovery , flash c394 rom , flash decrpt zip , wipe two cache , data , system , flash Nusantara image , resize system , reboot . what should I do anything can i into the system ? ...so sorry, forgive me poor english ...
    You get the bootloop because your last Rom was rooted with magisk. You must reflash / restore the original ramdisk image. Keep attention that the 394 C432 firmware is not the correct firmware for your Device...you need the was-al00 original firmware.

Steps
    was-al00 firmware flashing (dload methode or erecovery or Multi Tool 8 unbrick)
    Developer Options--->OEM unlock activate+USB debugging activate
    reboot to bootloader
    unlock bootloader
    flash custom TWRP
    reboot to TWRP
    decrypt with fstab6250b.zip
    format DATA
    reboot to TWRP
    wipe Cache, Dalvik, Data, internal Storage and System
    reboot to TWRP
    flash custom Rom like Nusantara
    reboot to TWRP
    resize System
    Optinal:
    flash Gapps https://sourceforge.net/projects/nikgapps/files/Canary-Releases/NikGapps-R/31-Jan-2021/NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210131-signed.zip/download
    reboot to system

good luck
    speedson
    While waiting for dotOS 5.2 you could try version 5.1.3. The only bug I came across is screen/call? recorder. Many other bugs have been fixed, no problems with USB OTG also GPS works natively. To get it running I had to download official dotOS 5.1.3 A/B and run it through sas-creator AndyYan's fork, flash, apply AIO fixes etc…
    I guess you're a little advanced in editing android so:

For call recording, original Dialer from crDrom has call recording enabled but only from mic source, and i have fixed in its apk recording from inline source.
    So you can extract /system/product/priv-app/Dialer/Dialer.apk from my crDroid build and overwrite original dialer in Dot os ( probably you need to extract/replace dialer permissions too form /system/product/etc/permissions/ .

But the fix for screen recorder (native & third party) is more complicated, (all latest gsis has this bug on hi6250) , you need to delete a phrase ( and it is not as simple in a lib file..)

Anyway there is a chance it could be fixed by overwritting /system/lib64/libhidlbase.so from crDroid build or from another a11 late build where it is already fixed there.
    (warning : backup system before any editing because if replacing the lib didn't succeed, it will cause bootoop :v)

Edit:
    Try to overwrite files using root explorer with the attached apk and lib and reboot.
    Hi..
    Here i share some GSIs manual fixes for hi6250 (emui8) devices as many of them they missed huawei patches or ignored them.

To be honest most credits of the fixes go to our hi6250's active devs Haky , DarkJoker360 , Dil3mm4 & of course Phh.

The fixes made after many comparisons between stock, DSSIs & different GSIs builds & versions.

Gsi Installation:
    1 - Wipe system data cache & dalvik
    2 - Flash system_arm64_aonly.img in system image partition , boot up & look for bugs
    3 - Flash the fix

Fixes could fixe bootloop , sdcards bug ( not detected ) , camera/torch toggle , offline charging , Real battery capacity ( 3000mah ) , GPS and automatic APN detect .

*More posts will be added as updates if any fix successfully tested
    Android 10 gsis All in one Fix v1.7 !

What does this zip contains ?
    Code:
    [CENTER]* NFC fix
    * Offline charging fix
    * Blur graphic composition fix
    * Gps improvements
    * Stock emui fingerprint gestures
    * Selinux boot fixes on recent gsis
    * Build info fixes
    * Laggy overview fixes
    * BT media play fix
    [/CENTER]

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This fix in designed for Emui 8 based devices running phh-treble 10 gsis.

Thanks to @hamido for the help​
    New AIO fixes A11 v2.5 update

Changelog
    * Bump to v2.5
    * Fixed ADB
    * Added proper device infos
    * Blur fixes
    * Fixed v2.4 flashing issues
    * Code cleanup
    * Removed OPScreenRec as I merged AOSP screenrecorder fixes into phh-treble gsis

Download
    Donations
    All in one Q GSI patch for WAS and other hi6250 devices (v206 and earlier builds only) :

* Fixed :

- Camera
    - Media ( sound & video )
    - NFC
    - Battery usage
    - Model, build number, phone Info ..
    - Auto brightness
    - Offline charging (requires permissive kernel)

* Installation :

1 - Flash gsi , boot up to system
    2 - Reboot to twrp & resize system through twrp's advanced wipe menu
    3 - Flash AIO fix
    4 - Boot to system and check if bugs fixed

* The fix only for emui 8.
    * Tested on GSIs based on v204.
    * The fix contains WAS's infos , so if you use it for PRA , RNE or other hi6250 you need to open the patch & edit latests lines in system/product/etc/prop/local.prop according to your stock.
    * Resize system before applying the patch ( in most cases )

# Some screenshots from latest fixed Havoc 3.0 based on v204 .
    Finally magisk working on a-only R gsis :cowboy:
    After debugging kmsg , bootloop was caused by missing sepolicy from system_ext ..

Installation:
    1- Install magisk apk
    2- Go to twrp & flash MAGISKA11-a-only
    3- Flash Magisk-v22-canary-phh
    4- Reboot and enjoy