• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Gsi P-Q-R fixes + Some fixed Gsis for hi6250 (emui8)

Search This thread

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021
Hi again..

dload
unlock and flash twrp
now flash decrypt.zip and format Data Partition...reboot to TWRP
now wipe cache, dalvik, data, internal storage and system...rebbot to TWRP
flash system.img into system-image...reboot to TWRP
rezise system partition
now you can flash something like gapps
reboot to system

better dont flash emui 9 builds on a emui 8 Device. It could brick you Phone...but with HWOTA you have now a powerfull tool to unbrick the Phone if needet. But its just wasting of your time to get emui9 on p10 lite running :)

solong
speedson
I seem to see some subtle differences :LOL:, and I will more try this way to flash other roms , Thank you for your meticulous reply ;
about EMUI9 port , i feel its running good , even though there are obvious problems , such as Front facing camera , no voice , can't use SIM and appear blurred screen a short time when booting , Shortly after the device starts up , a short time screen flash , normal in a few seconds , when fix all of this , think it is a good system . :cry:
about unlock NCK , i want to try better way (just don't want to pay tuition:ROFLMAO:) , I don't know if it is the problem of missing IEMI serial number , now iemi show 000000... , I will dload EMUI8 get the correct IEMI and try to flash in EMUI9 port again , The more setbacks the more brave , never yield in spite of reverses 😁

Reactions: speedson

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
I seem to see some subtle differences :LOL:, and I will more try this way to flash other roms , Thank you for your meticulous reply ;
about EMUI9 port , i feel its running good , even though there are obvious problems , such as Front facing camera , no voice , can't use SIM and appear blurred screen a short time when booting , Shortly after the device starts up , a short time screen flash , normal in a few seconds , when fix all of this , think it is a good system . :cry:
about unlock NCK , i want to try better way (just don't want to pay tuition:ROFLMAO:) , I don't know if it is the problem of missing IEMI serial number , now iemi show 000000... , I will dload EMUI8 get the correct IEMI and try to flash in EMUI9 port again , The more setbacks the more brave , never yield in spite of reverses 😁

*#06# is the ussd code for show up emei number.

and for NCK is dc-unlocker or htu tool the only way that i know and i know that will be work.
but im sure that you will find a way for that :)

solong
speedson

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021
*#06# is the ussd code for show up emei number.

and for NCK is dc-unlocker or htu tool the only way that i know and i know that will be work.
but im sure that you will find a way for that :)

solong
speedson
thanks , speedson
I ready to give up , because I can't solve a problem for fingerprint ,its usually crash to setting when I put my finger in the

sensor😭
If there's a chance when my programming skills go further ,maybe I will try to solve it 。,。🥲

hardcorehenry

Dec 2, 2020
DotOS 5.2 GSI finally available! You have to convert it with sas-creator in Linux as described in my previous post.

Attachments

• dotos.png
    dotos.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 33

hardcorehenry

Dec 2, 2020
Prague my prefered devices ,:)
Could you send me link to download it?
is this version contains my NFC, AGNSS and Display patches ?
Unfortunately my internet connection is crappy, so I can’t post ready to flash img. DotOS A/B need to be run through sas-creator(links to posts above). My DotOS contains only AIO fixes + aptX_fixes + Signal_amplifier. Your fix(GPS) is stored and ready to flash(in case I need it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Momin8454

hardcorehenry

Dec 2, 2020
Cool
Where do I find the signal amplifier patch?
Dotos 5.2 release a Aonly version , no need for sas-creator 😁
Juste my patch to MakeHi6250
Wait, you saying you were able to boot dotOS 5.2 A-only official? When I mounted A-only img under linux it looked not like system but rather like root, both versions 5.1.3 and 5.2. I only tried 5.1.3 A-only and failed to boot it, so didn't bother with 5.2 A-only. Here's mentioned Signal-amplifier-for-overlays fix. Btw, is there any newer(working) AIOfix than v2.4.1 I don't know about?

AltairFR

Wait, you saying you were able to boot dotOS 5.2 A-only official? When I mounted A-only img under linux it looked not like system but rather like root, both versions 5.1.3 and 5.2. I only tried 5.1.3 A-only and failed to boot it, so didn't bother with 5.2 A-only. Here's mentioned Signal-amplifier-for-overlays fix. Btw, is there any newer(working) AIOfix than v2.4.1 I don't know about?
The version A only is therefore a fake A only :). I have not tested on dotos, only the cdroid a only, which works perfectly.
Thanks for signal amplifier post

I run it in Kali(virtualbox). In terminal enter:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
then:
Code:
sudo apt-get install xattr
Unzip sas-creator and put your A/B_GSI.img(renamed to system.img) in it. Now run in terminal cd space and drag and drop unzipped sas-creator(with your system.img) and hit enter. Finally run:
Code:
sudo bash run.sh 64 system.img
wait till the whole process ends. Flash s.img, apply fixes etc…
That’s it.
how do i use AndyYan's sas-creator in cmd windows

Once again:
In VirtualBox with installed Linux(Kali for example) run:

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
sudo apt-get install xattr

Take a good look at screenshots:
View attachment 5435535
View attachment 5435539
After flashing s.img, flash AIO-A11-GSIs-Fixes-Emui8-v2.4.1.zip from TWRP.

P.S
My device is emui 8 max, so...
mine is huawei p10 lite so we're the same I assume, what is the temperature of your phone while using dotOS and is offline charging working? My phone runs out of battery by quite a bit when it's at 35 degrees Celsius and up.. Also, how long does your battery last on dotOS 5.2?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a question, need flash AIO-A11-GSIs-Fixes-Emui8-v2.4.1.zip or it is included here?
    You don't need flash AIO-A11-GSIs-Fixes-Emui8-v2.4.1.zip on this particular version.
    OK, did you use the modified attached in my post(from DotOS in DotOS), or you edited it yourself(if yes, what app you used). I couldn’t even boot with restored original(backed up) libhidlbase.so, after replacing+permissions via TWRP which is weird.
    Hi...i did use the one from the telegram channel hi6250 community @hi6250releases
    i did not know if @Hami_Do did modify it by himself or some other made it....but i have it from Hami

solong
    speedson
    Hi..
    Here i share some GSIs manual fixes for hi6250 (emui8) devices as many of them they missed huawei patches or ignored them.

To be honest most credits of the fixes go to our hi6250's active devs Haky , DarkJoker360 , Dil3mm4 & of course Phh.

The fixes made after many comparisons between stock, DSSIs & different GSIs builds & versions.

Gsi Installation:
    1 - Wipe system data cache & dalvik
    2 - Flash system_arm64_aonly.img in system image partition , boot up & look for bugs
    3 - Flash the fix

Fixes could fixe bootloop , sdcards bug ( not detected ) , camera/torch toggle , offline charging , Real battery capacity ( 3000mah ) , GPS and automatic APN detect .

*More posts will be added as updates if any fix successfully tested
    Android 10 gsis All in one Fix v1.7 !

What does this zip contains ?
    Code:
    [CENTER]* NFC fix
    * Offline charging fix
    * Blur graphic composition fix
    * Gps improvements
    * Stock emui fingerprint gestures
    * Selinux boot fixes on recent gsis
    * Build info fixes
    * Laggy overview fixes
    * BT media play fix
    [/CENTER]

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This fix in designed for Emui 8 based devices running phh-treble 10 gsis.

Thanks to @hamido for the help​
    crDroid_v7.10_11-WAS-21092021

-Shrinked system.img to the minimum size.
    -Fixed some selinux denials.
    -Fixed GPS / GNSS (Thanks to @AltairFR).
    -Fixed screen recorder.
    -Fixed signal in framework and overlays (workaround).
    -Fixed common gsi bugs for hi6250 (apps crashing, NFC, phone/build infos..).
    -Clean up unnecessary vndk27-28 libraries.
    -Enable call recording (mic & inline conversations).
    -Replaced lineage music app with crdroid music from v7.6 (has scanning folders option).
    -Replaced the Pharaonic logo with crDroid star trek font logo in settings / about phone ;)
    -Added BLN overlay (fixed battery usage and capacity)
    -Added color option in settings / display :
    If there is blur you can fix it by selecting "boosted",
    Or you can set any color to 99% or less in livedisplay settings.

PS:
    * After first boot & setup go to settings / Apps & notification / default apps /, and set Phone as phone app.

* To get working GPS : Go outside, and using GPS test app enable GPS, wait about 2 or 3mn till 3D fix is completed, and then it will be fixed permanently.

* For advanced users : IF you want to edit WAS to PRA or BLN use root explorer text editor and edit latest lines of
    system/etc/prop.default
    and
    system/product/etc/prop/local.prop.

#Link

#Installation:
    Using Twrp 0.5 test ( recommended twrp )
    - Wipe system data & cache.
    - Flash crDroid image.
    - Resize system.
    - Optional: Flash gapps (be careful, latest nikgapps seem broken) this version works perfectly.
    -Optional: Flash magisk (rename apk to zip, and after booting, vis versa to install the apk ) from here or here (don't use another version)

- Reboot.

See original crDrom #changelog in github :

Thanks to @eremitein for the awesome gsi , @DarkJoker360 & @AltairFR for some fixes.
    All in one Q GSI patch for WAS and other hi6250 devices (v206 and earlier builds only) :

* Fixed :

- Camera
    - Media ( sound & video )
    - NFC
    - Battery usage
    - Model, build number, phone Info ..
    - Auto brightness
    - Offline charging (requires permissive kernel)

* Installation :

1 - Flash gsi , boot up to system
    2 - Reboot to twrp & resize system through twrp's advanced wipe menu
    3 - Flash AIO fix
    4 - Boot to system and check if bugs fixed

* The fix only for emui 8.
    * Tested on GSIs based on v204.
    * The fix contains WAS's infos , so if you use it for PRA , RNE or other hi6250 you need to open the patch & edit latests lines in system/product/etc/prop/local.prop according to your stock.
    * Resize system before applying the patch ( in most cases )

# Some screenshots from latest fixed Havoc 3.0 based on v204 .
    Finally magisk working on a-only R gsis :cowboy:
    After debugging kmsg , bootloop was caused by missing sepolicy from system_ext ..

Installation:
    1- Install magisk apk
    2- Go to twrp & flash MAGISKA11-a-only
    3- Flash Magisk-v22-canary-phh
    4- Reboot and enjoy