[CLOSED]Gsi P-Q-R fixes + Some fixed Gsis for hi6250 (emui8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021
Motorola Moto G100 / Edge S
I have try flash cfdroid , octaviOS and other roms based on android 10/11 ; there always have the same as problems ; such as , ①signal is not full ; ②its auto cut off the call when the phone in LTE net ; 3G/2G was call normal ;there is no this problems when I on the EMUI rom ; my phone is was-al00 , there have something way to solve it ?
or how can i use full-screen gestures in EMUI8 ?
please help me , thanks everybody.🤕

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021
I have try flash cfdroid , octaviOS and other roms based on android 10/11 ; there always have the same as problems ; such as , ①signal is not full ; ②its auto cut off the call when the phone in LTE net ; 3G/2G was call normal ;there is no this problems when I on the EMUI rom ; my phone is was-al00 , there have something way to solve it ?
or how can i use full-screen gestures in EMUI8 ?
please help me , thanks everybody.🤕
about the problem of phone call , some of the rom flash the VOLTE fix.zip can solve it , but more of the rom can't do it by this .

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
maybe I need flash custom kernel ? how to do it ?
Hi again :)

if i did use custom kernel my p10 lite was-lx1a must coming from stock rom max
was-lx1a 8.0.0.390C432
cause with
was-lx1a 8.0.0.394C432 and 8.0.0.398C432 (latest) are incoming+outgoing calls did not work anymore...something changed in vendor!!!
with 8.0.0.390C432 is need magisk module moddet by @Hami_Do to find in this Thread...link

but i dont know if that will work with your Device :)

solong
speedson

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021
Hi again :)

if i did use custom kernel my p10 lite was-lx1a must coming from stock rom max
was-lx1a 8.0.0.390C432
cause with
was-lx1a 8.0.0.394C432 and 8.0.0.398C432 (latest) are incoming+outgoing calls did not work anymore...something changed in vendor!!!
with 8.0.0.390C432 is need magisk module moddet by @Hami_Do to find in this Thread...link

but i dont know if that will work with your Device :)

solong
speedson
hi , thanks again 。~
i dload the rom that suit as for my devices (was-al00), and then flash any rom like Crdroid , haven't flash magisk , the problem show when the devices boot success in Crdroid rom and then i use calling app , just in LTE network , when in 3g/2g==TDSCDMA/WCDMA incoming+outgoing calls is normal . How can i save my version information ?maybe those rom like crdroid just custom for was-lx xx ?

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
hi , thanks again 。~
i dload the rom that suit as for my devices (was-al00), and then flash any rom like Crdroid , haven't flash magisk , the problem show when the devices boot success in Crdroid rom and then i use calling app , just in LTE network , when in 3g/2g==TDSCDMA/WCDMA incoming+outgoing calls is normal . How can i save my version information ?maybe those rom like crdroid just custom for was-lx xx ?
Wich crDroid Rom did you flash..there are some different Versions. Did you flash the eternetyson phh Rom or the moddifyed one from @Hami_Do?

Did you know the hi6250 Telegram support channel...https://t.me/hi6250group

I think its the best to ask for help there...cause all the great and sexy (hihi) Developers for hi6250 are there

@Hami_Do
@DarkJoker360

Ah i forgot...to save some Informations sometimes is just paper and pencil needet for that :)

solong
speedson

Reactions: Ham1do and AltairFR

SST_HK

Aug 2, 2021
Wich crDroid Rom did you flash..there are some different Versions. Did you flash the eternetyson phh Rom or the moddifyed one from @Hami_Do?

Did you know the hi6250 Telegram support channel...https://t.me/hi6250group

I think its the best to ask for help there...cause all the great and sexy (hihi) Developers for hi6250 are there

@Hami_Do
@DarkJoker360

Ah i forgot...to save some Informations sometimes is just paper and pencil needet for that :)

solong
speedson
hi , Thank you very much for your reply ;
I'm sorry that my poor English may make you have some misunderstandings ;
Well, I mean is how can i save my phone version number in settings(About phone=>devices name/model:was-al00) when i flash another roms . i have flash openkirin rom , only wipe cache and dalvik , it's show my phone devices name(was-al00) in settings->about phone ->devices name/model , i flash the Crdroid that vesion is android10 and Crdroid7 the version is android 11 ; version of android11 can't use flash the volte-fix.zip to fix the problem ...Sorry, I can't express my ideas in English very well . thanks reply again , speedson 😄

hardcorehenry

Dec 2, 2020
I guess you're a little advanced in editing android so:

For call recording, original Dialer from crDrom has call recording enabled but only from mic source, and i have fixed in its apk recording from inline source.
So you can extract /system/product/priv-app/Dialer/Dialer.apk from my crDroid build and overwrite original dialer in Dot os ( probably you need to extract/replace dialer permissions too form /system/product/etc/permissions/ .

But the fix for screen recorder (native & third party) is more complicated, (all latest gsis has this bug on hi6250) , you need to delete a phrase ( and it is not as simple in a lib file..)

Anyway there is a chance it could be fixed by overwritting /system/lib64/libhidlbase.so from crDroid build or from another a11 late build where it is already fixed there.
(warning : backup system before any editing because if replacing the lib didn't succeed, it will cause bootoop :v)

Edit:
Try to overwrite files using root explorer with the attached apk and lib and reboot.
Replacing libhidelbase.so fixed screen recording, but unfortunately there were also side effects(dramatic drop in performance and overheating), needed to restore backup. You mentioned about deleting a phrase in libhidelbase.so, maybe this is more precise solution to the problem. Now I know it’s not easy to edit lib*.so, I wondered though if I could do it from some kind of HEX editor or other app(if I knew exact HEX/phrase which need to be deleted?). If it seems I don’t know what I’m talking about please ignore my post.
Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.29.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.21.28 PM.png

Ham1do

Aug 24, 2013
Replacing libhidelbase.so fixed screen recording, but unfortunately there were also side effects(dramatic drop in performance and overheating), needed to restore backup. You mentioned about deleting a phrase in libhidelbase.so, maybe this is more precise solution to the problem. Now I know it’s not easy to edit lib*.so, I wondered though if I could do it from some kind of HEX editor or other app(if I knew exact HEX/phrase which need to be deleted?). If it seems I don’t know what I’m talking about please ignore my post.
View attachment 5439559View attachment 5439561
I did it once with notepad ++ (not the original notepad of windows, because somehow the lib will be recompiled if you use it, and it won't work).
Try to delete exactly this phrase 👇
"Buffer in parent %p differs from embedded buffer %p"

Edit:
And if that fails you don't need to restore the entire backup, just copy /system/system_ext/apex/com.android.vndk.current/lib64/libhidlbase.so to system/lib64/ (same lib used)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-141928121.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-141928121.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: hardcorehenry

AltairFR

Apr 22, 2021
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
Honor 9
I did it once with notepad ++ (not the original notepad of windows, because somehow the lib will be recompiled if you use it, and it won't work).

Edit:
And if that fails you don't need to restore the entire backup, just copy /system/system_ext/apex/com.android.vndk.current/lib64/libhidlbase.so to system/lib64/ (same lib used)
If if I compare the two files with a Hex comparator there is a lot of difference between the one that works and the one that not works

Ham1do

Aug 24, 2013
If if I compare the two files with a Hex comparator there is a lot of difference between the one that works and the one that not works
The one that works was taken from crDrom v7.6, so there may be some hidlbase level changes up to then (if you're talking about crDroid v7.10/11).
So the best way to fix it is to delete the above phrase ( especially if we were talking of a diffrent ROM like dot os).

Last edited:

hardcorehenry

Dec 2, 2020

Edit:
Unfortunately trick didn’t work for me(bootloop). Attaching original and modified libhidelbase.so. Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 8.17.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 8.17.46 PM.png
    303.1 KB · Views: 16
  • MODYF_libhidlbase.so.zip
    254.1 KB · Views: 7
  • ORIG_libhidlbase.so.zip
    253.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Ham1do

Ham1do

Aug 24, 2013
Unfortunately trick didn’t work for me(bootloop). Attaching original and modified libhidelbase.so. Anyway, thanks for trying to help.
I checked your modyfication , It looks like you did the exact same thing I did, after comparing crDrom v7.6 (scr working by default) with v7.10 (scr not working) + error logs in v7.10 :
E / hw-Parcel (1387): Buffer in parent 0xf259e38000000000 differs from embedded buffer 0x0.

But i don't know yet why my fix was working on crDroid and didn't work on dot os!

I checked your modyfication , It looks like you did the exact same thing I did, after comparing crDrom v7.6 (scr working by default) with v7.10 (scr not working) + error logs in v7.10 :
E / hw-Parcel (1387): Buffer in parent 0xf259e38000000000 differs from embedded buffer 0x0.

But i don't know yet why my fix was working on crDroid and didn't work on dot os!
could it be because of different devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi..
    Here i share some GSIs manual fixes for hi6250 (emui8) devices as many of them they missed huawei patches or ignored them.

To be honest most credits of the fixes go to our hi6250's active devs Haky , DarkJoker360 , Dil3mm4 & of course Phh.

The fixes made after many comparisons between stock, DSSIs & different GSIs builds & versions.

Gsi Installation:
    1 - Wipe system data cache & dalvik
    2 - Flash system_arm64_aonly.img in system image partition , boot up & look for bugs
    3 - Flash the fix

Fixes could fixe bootloop , sdcards bug ( not detected ) , camera/torch toggle , offline charging , Real battery capacity ( 3000mah ) , GPS and automatic APN detect .

*More posts will be added as updates if any fix successfully tested
    Android 10 gsis All in one Fix v1.7 !

What does this zip contains ?
    Code:
    [CENTER]* NFC fix
    * Offline charging fix
    * Blur graphic composition fix
    * Gps improvements
    * Stock emui fingerprint gestures
    * Selinux boot fixes on recent gsis
    * Build info fixes
    * Laggy overview fixes
    * BT media play fix
    [/CENTER]

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This fix in designed for Emui 8 based devices running phh-treble 10 gsis.

Thanks to @hamido for the help​
    crDroid_v7.10_11-WAS-21092021

-Shrinked system.img to the minimum size.
    -Fixed some selinux denials.
    -Fixed GPS / GNSS (Thanks to @AltairFR).
    -Fixed screen recorder.
    -Fixed signal in framework and overlays (workaround).
    -Fixed common gsi bugs for hi6250 (apps crashing, NFC, phone/build infos..).
    -Clean up unnecessary vndk27-28 libraries.
    -Enable call recording (mic & inline conversations).
    -Replaced lineage music app with crdroid music from v7.6 (has scanning folders option).
    -Replaced the Pharaonic logo with crDroid star trek font logo in settings / about phone ;)
    -Added BLN overlay (fixed battery usage and capacity)
    -Added color option in settings / display :
    If there is blur you can fix it by selecting "boosted",
    Or you can set any color to 99% or less in livedisplay settings.

PS:
    * After first boot & setup go to settings / Apps & notification / default apps /, and set Phone as phone app.

* To get working GPS : Go outside, and using GPS test app enable GPS, wait about 2 or 3mn till 3D fix is completed, and then it will be fixed permanently.

* For advanced users : IF you want to edit WAS to PRA or BLN use root explorer text editor and edit latest lines of
    system/etc/prop.default
    and
    system/product/etc/prop/local.prop.

#Link

#Installation:
    Using Twrp 0.5 test ( recommended twrp )
    - Wipe system data & cache.
    - Flash crDroid image.
    - Resize system.
    - Optional: Flash gapps (be careful, latest nikgapps seem broken) this version works perfectly.
    -Optional: Flash magisk (rename apk to zip, and after booting, vis versa to install the apk ) from here or here (don't use another version)

- Reboot.

See original crDrom #changelog in github :

Thanks to @eremitein for the awesome gsi , @DarkJoker360 & @AltairFR for some fixes.
    All in one Q GSI patch for WAS and other hi6250 devices (v206 and earlier builds only) :

* Fixed :

- Camera
    - Media ( sound & video )
    - NFC
    - Battery usage
    - Model, build number, phone Info ..
    - Auto brightness
    - Offline charging (requires permissive kernel)

* Installation :

1 - Flash gsi , boot up to system
    2 - Reboot to twrp & resize system through twrp's advanced wipe menu
    3 - Flash AIO fix
    4 - Boot to system and check if bugs fixed

* The fix only for emui 8.
    * Tested on GSIs based on v204.
    * The fix contains WAS's infos , so if you use it for PRA , RNE or other hi6250 you need to open the patch & edit latests lines in system/product/etc/prop/local.prop according to your stock.
    * Resize system before applying the patch ( in most cases )

# Some screenshots from latest fixed Havoc 3.0 based on v204 .
    Finally magisk working on a-only R gsis :cowboy:
    After debugging kmsg , bootloop was caused by missing sepolicy from system_ext ..

Installation:
    1- Install magisk apk
    2- Go to twrp & flash MAGISKA11-a-only
    3- Flash Magisk-v22-canary-phh
    4- Reboot and enjoy