- Aug 24, 2013
Lately some gsis bootloop with magisk maybe because of selinux changes, I'm trying to look what's the problem ..hmm, v23 bootlooping, restored kernel+ramdisk and boot again.
went back into twrp, flash again a-only then v22 canary. but it also bootloops.
with fw b390 on p10lite, running darkjoker360's AOSP 11 GSI for prague. rom is working great I just need magisk for play protect block
For those who want to pass safetynet on Los18.1 by DarkJoker360, or any other a11 gsis
- flash los18.1 + gapps ( follow the steps from XDA thread )
- mount system in twrp , using twrp file manager delete :
/system/bin/adbd (crutial to pass basic integrity)
- boot to system
(Now basic integrity should be true)
- Go again to twrp and install magisk v22 ( follow steps already posted )
- install MagiskHideProps magisk module
- boot to system, install magisk apk , open it , go to magisk settings and activate Magiskhide option
- install any safetynet app and check it out (CTS profile should be true now)
- Device now should be certified in google play.