[GSI][ROM][ CURTANA | JOYEUSE | EXCALIBUR][11.0][AOSP+GAPPS][03/02/21]

Jas Grover

Apr 12, 2014
1. fastboot reboot fastboot doesnt work, adb reboot fastboot does
2. fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta_note9s.img this doesnt work, fastboot doesnt recognize --disable command!

hamzaalijoiyah

Aug 26, 2014
Lahore
Hi, I'm really tempted to use this rom and thanks to developer for this. I'm currently on MIUI 12.0.3 and really fed up with MIUI's effed up notifications and terrible battery life, tolerating it only because of its stable camera performance.
I wanted to know, how is this rom for daily use on one's main device. I wont root it, so everything ok without root. Also, is camera experience comparable to MIUI? Also, if someone using it could comment on general stability of it relative to MIUI. Thanks to everyone keeping this forum alive.

febianf

Mar 25, 2020
After following the steps and booting to system the first start screen like flashes ON and OFF (black screen)

What i am doing wrong? Im on joyeuse and i followed this steps with orangefox recovery

2. fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta_note9s.img
3. In bootloader enter: 'fastboot reboot fastboot'
4. fastboot flash system system.img'
5. enter 'fastboot reboot recovery'
6. select format userdata

foneiamone

Jan 15, 2016
After following the steps and booting to system the first start screen like flashes ON and OFF (black screen)

What i am doing wrong? Im on joyeuse and i followed this steps with orangefox recovery

2. fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta_note9s.img
3. In bootloader enter: 'fastboot reboot fastboot'
4. fastboot flash system system.img'
5. enter 'fastboot reboot recovery'
6. select format userdata
try this guide..
I'm not sure what are you doing wrong! maybe try with lineageOS

JoshReuben

Jul 10, 2012
just a quick question, at which point do we have to flash the patched boot image?
Only if you want to root, it's done after everything else- it's your last step, after the phone is working and has been set up. You install Magisk Manager apk, copy Sooti's boot.img into your phone from the GSI you've already installed, patch it with Magisk, then copy the patched file into your adb folder on your computer, reboot to Download mode and flash the patched file using Fastbootd.

godjob

Jan 11, 2011
48MP module is broken right now, but honestly its stupid anyway, it doesnt make the photo better in any way, in fact it makes it worse with much more noise
Cts pass with only thic magisk hide nice, and Netflix appear now. i flash ANX By Noid - Full Version modded for R, but potrait and Lens Ultra wide broken, how to ultra wide work? i need flash anx not modded or what? thanks

Last edited:

TheFieryBreeze

Apr 4, 2017
Cts pass with only thic magisk hide nice, and Netflix appear now. i flash ANX By Noid - Full Version modded for R, but potrait and Lens Ultra wide broken, how to ultra wide work? i need flash anx not modded or what? thanks
sound like anx would need to update their modules, maybe im wrong

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
Issue on all devices, talk to them this is not relevant to this thread, thanks

mathsz

Mar 6, 2012
Quebec
I got rectangular notch up top after installing
Me too,

followed the installation instructions.
version installed : rq1c.200205.666 test-keys
coming from latest stable rom (miui12 official stock)

Am I missing an overlay? it's no show stopper, just annoying.
Took the rom in 03-02-21

Thank you for your time. It's great that it's all booted up and working so far. Big love Dev

1614556967519.png

1614556811427.png

Saif_44

Oct 26, 2019
hello, is the stock camera features ( slow motion video / EIS / portrait,,, ) working in this rom ?
and is there any stock MIUI features (MI sound equalizer / full screen gestures,,, ) in this rom ?
+ does google camera work with night sight and portrait ?

Saif_44

Oct 26, 2019
Code:
PS C:\platform-tools> fastboot flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 800477184 bytes
sending sparse 'system' (720896 KB)...
OKAY [ 32.913s]
writing 'system'...
FAILED (remote: Partition not found)
finished. total time: 32.925s
any help?

mathsz

Mar 6, 2012
Quebec
It is not stock.
It's bare android. :O
Sooo for your questions

No no no no , no and gcam is not this Dev's current project.

I use trcamera from the gcam gun and it's all good. No it will not do 48mp.

Have a great day mate

hello, is the stock camera features ( slow motion video / EIS / portrait,,, ) working in this rom ?
and is there any stock MIUI features (MI sound equalizer / full screen gestures,,, ) in this rom ?
+ does google camera work with night sight and portrait ?