[GSI][ROM][ CURTANA | JOYEUSE | EXCALIBUR][11.0][AOSP+GAPPS][05/03/21]

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
New Build is up:
* Jan security patch
* New treble settings for style thanks to phh
* Enabled the sdcardfs override feature, should provide better performance

Note: Your phone will reboot once when it finishes booting, its do to the sdcardfs change, it will boot fine after that

Last edited:

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
New build up soon:
* Reverted the fuse storage improvement, causes file saving issues and Google photos not to work properly. As before the device will reboot once after first boot

Reactions: xander2m

vanzan

Sep 3, 2012
Thanks for this. Really like this rom. I was on version 10 but upgraded to this. I left 10 because recently there was high battery drain but I suspect Magisk was the culprit (it updated around the same time as the drain started happening). I then read on this thread that Magisk isn't working with any GSI rom (not that I really know what a GSI rom is!). Pity the Magisk dev isn't playing ball. Guess I'll have to give the SuperSU option a try.

I enabled su but adaway doesn't detect root and I get a message ""Install Superuser" "The su binary is out of date." I take it I'm just out of luck then.

Last edited:

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
Thanks for this. Really like this rom. I was on version 10 but upgraded to this. I left 10 because recently there was high battery drain but I suspect Magisk was the culprit (it updated around the same time as the drain started happening). I then read on this thread that Magisk isn't working with any GSI rom (not that I really know what a GSI rom is!). Pity the Magisk dev isn't playing ball. Guess I'll have to give the SuperSU option a try.

I enabled su but adaway doesn't detect root and I get a message ""Install Superuser" "The su binary is out of date." I take it I'm just out of luck then.
It works fine,you just need to reboot twice after enabling supersu the first time

fazemale

Jan 24, 2021
Anyone managed to get ANX Camera working? Tried flashing multiple versions along with the 48MP file but it keeps crashing even after allowing the permissions.

VishZigma

Dec 11, 2014
Hello is anybody facing an issue where the phone does not charge when it's turned off ? This happens only when the phone is connected to the charger and not connected to a computer.