[GSI]RROS-Q-8.6.4 for Redmi 9 (Lancelot)

Search This thread

Risert12

Jan 18, 2021
I have no solution....gapps made for android 10 it is not pointless..
Thanks... Can you tell me how to fix "debogage usb" activated but not working ? I activate "debogage usb" but when i use adb on any pc with adb installed it said that "debogage usb" is not activated in my phone redmi9 with Resurrexion Remix 8.6.4..

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks... Can you tell me how to fix "debogage usb" activated but not working ? I activate "debogage usb" but when i use adb on any pc with adb installed it said that "debogage usb" is not activated in my phone redmi9 with Resurrexion Remix 8.6.4..
Turn on developer option and revoke usb device then connect your device to pc and try to connect it will pop up a window on your device and you have to allow the promp

Risert12

Jan 18, 2021
Hi every one, please don't fire me about inappropriate thread, i have a big big ploblem, i can't access Bootloader or recovery and system after trying flash my stock MIUI 12 on my redmi9 prime with "xiaomi adb/fastboot tool" now my phone is in ifinite reboot on "Redmi" logo with "unlocked bootloader statu marck". when i connect it to pc there is no signal , but when i hold "vol down" i can see on "devices manager" on port com some thing like " mediatek usb port (com3)" coming and going , after disconnection of battery from motherboard when i try to exploit this "mediatek usb port (com3)" using SPflash tool of Miflashpro for flashing rom it return error "status_brom_cmd_fail (0xc0060005) [hint] " and the "mediatek usb port (com3)" stay displayed during about 30 seconds in devices manager , i want please any flash tool able to exploit this "mediatek usb port (com3)" to unbrick my phone :cry::cry::cry: 😭😭😭..

Attachments

• screen-08.50.00[02.02.2021].jpeg
    screen-08.50.00[02.02.2021].jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 43
  • screen-10.20.21[02.02.2021].jpeg
    screen-10.20.21[02.02.2021].jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
Hi every one, please don't fire me about inappropriate thread, i have a big big ploblem, i can't access Bootloader or recovery and system after trying flash my stock MIUI 12 on my redmi9 prime with "xiaomi adb/fastboot tool" now my phone is in ifinite reboot on "Redmi" logo with "unlocked bootloader statu marck". when i connect it to pc there is no signal , but when i hold "vol down" i can see on "devices manager" on port com some thing like " mediatek usb port (com3)" coming and going , after disconnection of battery from motherboard when i try to exploit this "mediatek usb port (com3)" using SPflash tool of Miflashpro for flashing rom it return error "status_brom_cmd_fail (0xc0060005) [hint] " and the "mediatek usb port (com3)" stay displayed during about 30 seconds in devices manager , i want please any flash tool able to exploit this "mediatek usb port (com3)" to unbrick my phone :cry::cry::cry: 😭😭😭..

Go to below link.... understand and flash device without authorization...

Risert12

Jan 18, 2021
Go to below link.... understand and flash device without authorization...
thank you a lot for the link. marvelous trick ; you save me, i was lost during 4 days, i saw the video demonstration on youtube but when i saw the python installation i became verry nervous and i didn't make the link with my problem, now i will start to make a bibliothec of phone trick and unbrick.... you are the best ... big big respect to you guy !!

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
thank you a lot for the link. marvelous trick ; you save me, i was lost during 4 days, i saw the video demonstration on youtube but when i saw the python installation i became verry nervous and i didn't make the link with my problem, now i will start to make a bibliothec of phone trick and unbrick.... you are the best ... big big respect to you guy !!
Is your device boot?? great news...is your imei safe?

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
I face a big problem i install play store and his services google with the api level 29 corresponding to my Os but it crash every time how can i solve it ??..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    boot.img file from miui isn't needed
    Download magisk v23.zip file. Or if you download magisk v23.apk just rename it as a .zip and flash via custom recovery
    Done, thanks
    Yes...you can do it...

What is needed?:
    1.Device with twrp installed.

What is working?:
    1.Root access work.
    2.Brightness slider work.
    3.Auto Brightness work.
    4.Migrate work.

How to flash?:
    1.Backup your data because You need to format data.
    2.Download extract and rename it as system.img(from below link)(download arm64-ab varient)

2.Download Gsi flasher.zip(From my post)
    3.Keep system.img and Gsi flasher.zip in same location.
    4.Boot into Twrp and flash Gsi flasher.zip
    5.Flash Magshik v23.zip for magshik support

---------------------------------------
    Extra step:(Non oss build usure ignore it)
    Download vendor from below link and install it via Twrp.

U
    ----------------------------------------

6.Formats data.
    7.Boot your device.
    8.Flash auto brightness gsi.zip(from my post) through magisk to autu brightness support
    9.Follow below post for brightness slider and headphone juck fixing...

Screenshot_20201221-225643_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20201221-225658795.jpgScreenshot_20201221-225634_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20201221-225713409.jpgScreenshot_20201222-121303048.jpgScreenshot_20201222-104347589.jpgScreenshot_20201222-121623908.jpg
    How to root ?
    Please use Google or the search here in forum,its all explained.
    Can you share screen shot for this gsi?
    OK look now I add them
    Extract twrp.7z to your usb which is format as exfat...move twrp folder as root on usb ...in twrp go to restore tab and change stroge type to otg...notice the size of usb size...if you sce the size is 0 that mean twrp cannot get your usb....

i absolutely did that, i format usb otg exfat then i format micro sd card of 16gb exfat and by selecting storage after tapping restore yes my otg and memory card both shows around 76003 some thing like that in numbers, not 0, and twrp folder is also there, but partitions are not appearing to select it and then swipe to restore it. as i uploaded pic in my early post
    i absolutely did that, i format usb otg exfat then i format micro sd card of 16gb exfat and by selecting storage after tapping restore yes my otg and memory card both shows around 76003 some thing like that in numbers, not 0, and twrp folder is also there, but partitions are not appearing to select it and then swipe to restore it. as i uploaded pic in my early post
    Try to extract your twrp folder on device internal stroge and use your device to extract it not your pc
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone