Gsi treble 9 havoc 2.0 rom

Search This thread

Castro27

Oct 30, 2012
Good news for you, using the vendor of the new ViperOS and adding the lib_mot_app6_metadata.so by twrp giving the permissions 0644 I got the camera and lantern running natively

Does it persist after a reboot?

EDIT: I tried that with the Official RR GSI and it didnt work. Do you mind sharing what you did exactly?

EDIT of EDIT: Got it working. Just put lib_mot_app6_metadata.so on /vendor/lib and camera and flashlight will work

Last edited:

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
Does it persist after a reboot?

EDIT: I tried that with the Official RR GSI and it didnt work. Do you mind sharing what you did exactly?

EDIT of EDIT: Got it working. Just put lib_mot_app6_metadata.so on /vendor/lib and camera and flashlight will work

I can not find this library in stock you can share it help:p

Reactions: kanarex1

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
+1 tried on havoc, camera and rotation do not work

Inviato dal mio Pixel XL utilizzando Tapatalk

Here I leave the solution to the rotation decompress and copy this folder sensor within system / etc and adjust the 0644 permissions reset and ready we have the rotation activated. I'm testing the Moke OS rom as a base

Attachments

• sensors.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 23

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
also probe by placing the file of lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in vendor / lib and ready worked the camera to 100% the native and gcam but as it has faults stop looking for and I share ...! what emotion and to see that this works is an excellent room

Reactions: peppet and kanarex1

Jik781

May 30, 2017
Here I leave the solution to the rotation decompress and copy this folder sensor within system / etc and adjust the 0644 permissions reset and ready we have the rotation activated. I'm testing the Moke OS rom as a base
I put the folder in vendor / etc and it works anyway.
Thanks for the fix. :good:

Castro27

Oct 30, 2012
thanks for your solutions. is there a way to activate the fingerprint sensor and gestures for gsi?

Are you on the Albus telegram group? A user uploaded his vendor backup modified for the FP gestures to work. You won't be able to edit them but they'll mirror the stock navbar

peppet

Dec 7, 2008
pisa
I don't know why but i can't share any zip file on Tapatalk or chrome....anyway, copy this folded into vendor and give 755 to folder and 644 to file
thanks for your solutions. is there a way to activate the fingerprint sensor and gestures for gsi?
Screenshot_20190126173426.jpeg

Inviato dal mio Moto Z2 Play utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: BeeTLeApp

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
Apply this same recipe for other GSI, at the moment AOSPEXtended and everything worked brilliantly and is very fluid, although the camera only worked for the moment that comes included

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
Friends, some of you I present strong lags after a while of use and restarts, probe with RR remix and I am very fluid, but in personalization Havoc is the best.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, i've Tried this pie ROM on my z2 play.

Bug I know: screen mirror, and specifically for z2 corrupted storage (you can fix it with 8.1 kernel) and camera.

Link:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/pr...-device-development/gsi-havocos-v2-0-t3855601

The ROM is fantastic and works flawless and it's fully customizable.
    It could be for daily use if anyone know how to fix camera for z2!

Download A version of rom and decompress img

1.flash trwp 64 bit and do wipes as 3.
    2.flash any 8.1 rom (RR or Viper)
    3.Wipe cache, dalvik, system, data
    4.flash img rom on system partition
    5.flash 8.1 kernel on boot image
    6.reboot

Credit to developer

+1 tried on havoc, camera and rotation do not work

Inviato dal mio Pixel XL utilizzando Tapatalk

Me too , I had tried this on RR, AEX and Pixel experience.

put lib_mot_app6_metadata.so on vendor/lib and the camera and flashlight should work. Still trying to fix rotation
    also probe by placing the file of lib_mot_app6_metadata.so in vendor / lib and ready worked the camera to 100% the native and gcam but as it has faults stop looking for and I share ...! what emotion and to see that this works is an excellent room
    1.you can use any Oreo kernel from last builds
    2.no vendor.img to flash because you flash it when you flash Oreo rom

I hope anyone make a fix for camera!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone