• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Search This thread

axelismith01

Jul 18, 2021

GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI
&
Pixel Experience Plus for GSI

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 11

What is working?
Almost everything

Known issues
Same issues of Phh's AOSP

Download
Github
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Telegram
Pixel Experience
Phh Treble

Translation
Help with project translation

Blog
Pixel Experience

Donate
jhenrique09
phhusson
AndyYan
eremitein
ponces

Hey there, could somebody please help me install this on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt SM-G610F (on7xelte). I am using Orange Fox Recovery 11.0.1. I have already flashed the .xz file after unzipping it to .img multiple times but it always says no os installed. I also flashed CreateVendor2.0 and ProjectSpagetX prior to flashing the ARM64_aonly GSI as well as ARM32_binder64 (since Treble info app suggests me to install a file with the before mentioned name) to no success. I know I shouldn't say this but installing this is so frustating. I beg for help ASAP.

Apr 18, 2021

GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI
&
Pixel Experience Plus for GSI

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 11

What is working?
Almost everything

Known issues
Same issues of Phh's AOSP

Download
Github
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Telegram
Pixel Experience
Phh Treble

Translation
Help with project translation

Blog
Pixel Experience

Donate
jhenrique09
phhusson
AndyYan
eremitein
ponces

Can i flash this GSI on my OPPO A3s it has 3gb ram and 32gb storage. Just want it to run flawlessly for day to day usage

michael205

Apr 2, 2010
Ok, I know what was going on with my device not booting after first boot.
When configuring device there is an option to require pin/password at the start of boot proces. For some reason it dosn't work as should on my device. It newer asked me to unlock it or anything.
Now i didn't use this feature and everything works fine.

Jairsantana

Jan 5, 2013
You have to provide a bit more than that. Saying "it doesn't work" does not help you on anything and in consequence does not help others that can have the same issue...

1 - What is your device?
2 - What is the size of your system partition?
3 - Which variant are you trying to flash?
4 - If you are using a vndklite variant, try a regular one
5 - Do you have the same issue flashing other GSI images or is it just this one?
1.- device: moto g8 plus (doha)
2.- system partition size I think is 3038 (i attached a screenshot)
3.- arm64 ab version
4.-
5.- first time trying to flash a gsi rom on my moto g8 plus.
Can yo help me with my problem please?
It says system partition too big

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-21-11-49-40.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-21-11-49-40.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 30

michael205

Apr 2, 2010
One more problem that i found in this rom (maybe in all others too idk.) when connected to bluetooth earphones and making a phone call I hear myself in them and it's 10 louder than i can hear person im talking with. Any fix for this one ?

Top Liked Posts