• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pixel Experience 11.0 v313 released!

Changelog:
    But it does not fix safety net. Not on my device for sure.
    Safety Net is passing by default. If it's not for you, then you are doing something wrong or you don't have stock boot/vendor or you are playing with your device fingerprint or any other reason that Google doesn't like. Debugging it is really not a walk in the park...

I Liked a program called solid explorer but it doesnt work. Doesnt want to use folder , neither SD folder. I got a feeling adb tools wont work either.
    The developers have quite got there balls mixed up with permissions . Doesnt make life easier.
    It's funny because you are blamming devs for an issue that only you have... If a simple file explorer doesn't work, then for sure your installation is not clean as you say. Or you just don't know how to use android at all...
    Pixel Experience Plus 11.0 v313 released!

Changelog:
    Best GSI since Treble exists. Thank You very much for the GitHub Releases. So neat and clean like that. Love Your work dear @ponces ! Keep it up <3
    Magisk works just fine with ARM64 A/B on My Xperia 5. First GSI besides the GAppless LinageOS 18.X that was functional like that. I will take this GSI as my daily driver. This should be councidered as Official !
    Are there resumable mirror links other than in github? my downloads seem to stop around 500mb with a no permission error twice now.

Edit: nvm i used uget and thank god it resumes :D

Also booted on my galaxy a22 4g :) thank you devs! It's snappy, battery is great, overall it just feels perfect
    GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI
    &
    Pixel Experience Plus for GSI

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 11

What is working?
    Almost everything

Known issues
    Same issues of Phh's AOSP

Download
    Github

Telegram
    Pixel Experience
    Phh Treble

Translation
    Help with project translation

Blog
    Pixel Experience

Donate
    jhenrique09
    phhusson
    AndyYan
    eremitein
    ponces

Pixel Experience Plus 11.0 v312 released!

Changelog:
    • Fix Extreme Battery Saver SELinux denials
    • Sync with Phh's AOSP v312
    • Sync with August sources of PE+
    Pixel Experience 11.0 v313 released!

Changelog:
    Pixel Experience 11.0 v307 released!

Changelog:
    • Fix build fingerprint properties
    • Use PE device name property
    • Remove Styles section and securize option from Treble App
    • Add offline charging sepolicy
    • All changes up to Phh's AOSP v307
    Good to see you take this off for Generic devices - Good job - keep it up.