• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Search This thread

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
Hi i installed this GSI on my Gome Note c7 after doing some parted.(arm64 aonly ). Everything is ok , less the fingerprint that doesnt work , and offline charging as usual.
I also have noticed when I dial in a USSD code Such as balance *130# , the screen shows "USSD code running". After sometime the display disappears without any result.
Also i have noticed that cts profile match fails , with the consecuence google play not certified by Google.
Is there any thing that i can do?
Thanks developer

ponces

Jun 9, 2011
Porto
github.com
Samsung Galaxy A40
Hi i installed this GSI on my Gome Note c7 after doing some parted.(arm64 aonly ). Everything is ok , less the fingerprint that doesnt work , and offline charging as usual.
I also have noticed when I dial in a USSD code Such as balance *130# , the screen shows "USSD code running". After sometime the display disappears without any result.
Also i have noticed that cts profile match fails , with the consecuence google play not certified by Google.
Is there any thing that i can do?
Thanks developer
Install September build which fixes Safety Net issues

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
Install September build which fixes Safety Net issues
Thanks for your response . I did installl your last build. I installed a FRESH CLEAN installl. Had to because i had to resize system partition. So its VERY clean. But it does not fix safety net. Not on my device for sure.
I would post you a capture image of it to confirme im not lying. Also a capture of safetynet app ,but the USB transfer files doesnt work either. Not bothering to take out the SD card.
I Liked a program called solid explorer but it doesnt work. Doesnt want to use folder , neither SD folder. I got a feeling adb tools wont work either.
The developers have quite got there balls mixed up with permissions . Doesnt make life easier.
thks.

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for your response . I did installl your last build. I installed a FRESH CLEAN installl. Had to because i had to resize system partition. So its VERY clean. But it does not fix safety net. Not on my device for sure.
I would post you a capture image of it to confirme im not lying. Also a capture of safetynet app ,but the USB transfer files doesnt work either. Not bothering to take out the SD card.
I Liked a program called solid explorer but it doesnt work. Doesnt want to use folder , neither SD folder. I got a feeling adb tools wont work either.
The developers have quite got there balls mixed up with permissions . Doesnt make life easier.
thks.
just what to add that deactiving usb debbuging, made USB transfer files appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-104120_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210916-104120_Pixel_Launcher.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210916-104339_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210916-104339_Pixel_Launcher.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 14

Top Liked Posts