• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Search This thread

JuanTamqd21

What do you mean by "patched" TWRP?

Also are you suggesting I try to flash the boot.img file using TWRP?

Or do you mean I should use the recovery partition to install Magisk (similar to a phone that doesnt have a ramdisk)?
the third one

my device is a50 and I need to reboot to recovery just to have root because the twrp I'm using is patched with magisk

JuanTamqd21

the third one

my device is a50 and I need to reboot to recovery just to have root because the twrp I'm using is patched with magisk

use this as guide

Calamityx1

Jun 6, 2013
Is there a way to Force FPS without the screen shrinking?

I have a Note 20 Ultra. Default resolution is 1440x3088; I'm trying to to select [email protected] When I do, the entire screen just crunches up into the top left corner and it leaves behind giant black, empty spaces.

Last edited:

michael205

Apr 2, 2010
After installing Magisk i get inf loop. Only way to get it working again is to format and reinstall rom.
I was wrong. After every reboot my phone gets stuck in inf loop
shame... i liked this rom :/

Last edited:

ponces

Jun 9, 2011
Porto
github.com
Samsung Galaxy A40
Just an heads up!
Development is still ongoing, I'm just waiting for PE to update their repos for the June security patch (android-11.0.0_r38) which should happen in a couple of days if not earlier. phhusson already released v309, the base version of the new PE and PE+ builds.
Another topic: these new builds will include a patch to restore sbin path which I guess should help those who have issues with Magisk installations ;)

Abdullah5490

Oct 16, 2016
Islamabad
www.blindHelp.net
One of the great GSI I had, love it, please continue developing forever!
One problem, My phone's battery consumption during standby is dramatically increases even I didn't installed any app yet. Regular usage is quite fine, but it consume allot of extra battery than expected when phone is sleeping. Do you have any clew to fix this problem by any way?
Situation is, when I leave my phone for 5HR and there's no call, no notification, nothing at all. even then, it consume around 20% of battery during that time. Under "battery usage", it says "no battery usage data available".

ponces

Jun 9, 2011
Porto
github.com
Samsung Galaxy A40
One of the great GSI I had, love it, please continue developing forever!
One problem, My phone's battery consumption during standby is dramatically increases even I didn't installed any app yet. Regular usage is quite fine, but it consume allot of extra battery than expected when phone is sleeping. Do you have any clew to fix this problem by any way?
Situation is, when I leave my phone for 5HR and there's no call, no notification, nothing at all. even then, it consume around 20% of battery during that time. Under "battery usage", it says "no battery usage data available".
First check in Battery usage settings or with a battery monitor if there is any app keeping the phone awake/waisting CPU cycles/other. If not, then check if your device has any issue in its overlay package here. GSI depends a lot on these device overlay packages.

Reactions: Abdullah5490

selo28

Sep 25, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pixel Experience 11.0 v310 released!

Changelog:
    • Improve /sbin patch (no need to use flashable zip with Magisk fix)
    • Sync with Phh's AOSP v310
    • Sync with Pixel Experience July sources
    There seems to be no /system/media folder in this rom. I can't change the bootanimation.
    Not that one. Use /system/product/media
    Now when I try to Install IMG file using TWRP on my Galaxy S6, I have only the partitions of Boot and Recovery displayed.
    S6 doesn't support Treble by default. There's an unofficial implementation/conversion, but it seems long unmaintained and compatibility with recent GSIs is questionable.
    any info about this @ponces ? because many of GSI still support it but also many unsupported VNDK26. i wouldn't try if it's not support
    It should support, yes

Changelog:

Changelog:
    Thanks for the update but i wait for the plus version.

GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI
    &
    Pixel Experience Plus for GSI

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 11

What is working?
    Almost everything

Known issues
    Same issues of Phh's AOSP

Download
    Github
    DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Telegram
    Pixel Experience
    Phh Treble

Translation
    Help with project translation

Blog
    Pixel Experience

Donate
    jhenrique09
    phhusson
    AndyYan
    eremitein
    ponces

Pixel Experience 11.0 v307 released!

Changelog:
    • Fix build fingerprint properties
    • Use PE device name property
    • Remove Styles section and securize option from Treble App
    • Add offline charging sepolicy
    • All changes up to Phh's AOSP v307
    Good to see you take this off for Generic devices - Good job - keep it up.
    First pixel experience that booted on my Samsung A505GN. And damn I loved it.
    thanks for the hardwork
    What is permissivier, am I absolutely on Android 11 before the flash because twrp does not support my device on OneUi 3.1, how to be sure for the different versions A/B, onlyA ?
    to know what arch are you going to use, pls install treble check.

permissivier makes the kernel permissive so that some roms can boot up

do you have twrp? if no then samsung has no fastboot and you really need twrp in flashing GSIs