• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Search This thread

JuanTamqd21

What do you mean by "patched" TWRP?

Also are you suggesting I try to flash the boot.img file using TWRP?

Or do you mean I should use the recovery partition to install Magisk (similar to a phone that doesnt have a ramdisk)?
the third one

my device is a50 and I need to reboot to recovery just to have root because the twrp I'm using is patched with magisk

JuanTamqd21

the third one

my device is a50 and I need to reboot to recovery just to have root because the twrp I'm using is patched with magisk

use this as guide

Calamityx1

Jun 6, 2013
Is there a way to Force FPS without the screen shrinking?

I have a Note 20 Ultra. Default resolution is 1440x3088; I'm trying to to select [email protected] When I do, the entire screen just crunches up into the top left corner and it leaves behind giant black, empty spaces.

Last edited:

michael205

Apr 2, 2010
After installing Magisk i get inf loop. Only way to get it working again is to format and reinstall rom.
I was wrong. After every reboot my phone gets stuck in inf loop
shame... i liked this rom :/

Last edited:

ponces

Jun 9, 2011
Porto
github.com
Samsung Galaxy A40
Just an heads up!
Development is still ongoing, I'm just waiting for PE to update their repos for the June security patch (android-11.0.0_r38) which should happen in a couple of days if not earlier. phhusson already released v309, the base version of the new PE and PE+ builds.
Another topic: these new builds will include a patch to restore sbin path which I guess should help those who have issues with Magisk installations ;)

Abdullah5490

Oct 16, 2016
Islamabad
www.blindHelp.net
One of the great GSI I had, love it, please continue developing forever!
One problem, My phone's battery consumption during standby is dramatically increases even I didn't installed any app yet. Regular usage is quite fine, but it consume allot of extra battery than expected when phone is sleeping. Do you have any clew to fix this problem by any way?
Situation is, when I leave my phone for 5HR and there's no call, no notification, nothing at all. even then, it consume around 20% of battery during that time. Under "battery usage", it says "no battery usage data available".

ponces

Jun 9, 2011
Porto
github.com
Samsung Galaxy A40
One of the great GSI I had, love it, please continue developing forever!
One problem, My phone's battery consumption during standby is dramatically increases even I didn't installed any app yet. Regular usage is quite fine, but it consume allot of extra battery than expected when phone is sleeping. Do you have any clew to fix this problem by any way?
Situation is, when I leave my phone for 5HR and there's no call, no notification, nothing at all. even then, it consume around 20% of battery during that time. Under "battery usage", it says "no battery usage data available".
First check in Battery usage settings or with a battery monitor if there is any app keeping the phone awake/waisting CPU cycles/other. If not, then check if your device has any issue in its overlay package here. GSI depends a lot on these device overlay packages.

Reactions: Abdullah5490

selo28

Sep 25, 2013

Top Liked Posts