[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Search This thread

ducanhmai172

Mar 11, 2021
Lao Cai
It’s just because the Samsung software has been getting on my nerves and I’ve always been a fan of ”Stock android”

I’m well aware, I should have just bought a pixel but with the rubbish Pixel hardware last year I decided to get the S21 Ultra.
Me too, i like "stock android" since i owned sony xperia z1, z3+. And now when I have a galaxy A50s there is not so much rom for it.
Has anyone tried installing this on a Exynos Galaxy S21 Ultra, if so does it work?
Well i can not give u much infomation because i'm using galaxy a50s but i'm pretty sure the fingerprint sensor won't work, samsung's camera wont work so you should use gcam port , mtp might not work (you can try enable usb debug and change to file transfer mode),... Other things like wifi, bluetooth, nfc,.. should work well. That's all i know

Reactions: JackRoberts1998

defend 96

Aug 27, 2016
Hello, I cannot install this ROM because my system partition is only 3 Gb, is it really possible to make a ROM without gapps, if yes, then the ROM will fit any phones with a 3 Gb system.
Or tell the ways to increase system partipition to at least 3.7 Gb, I tried to resize the system in twrp but that gave no change.

defend 96

Aug 27, 2016
I already told this: PE without Gapps = vanilla AOSP
So... use this and you will be happy!
If you want PE+ without Gapps, use this provided by @AndyYan and you will be also happy :)
You misunderstood me a little. I meant to make the firmware without gapps, but with a full set of applications and other things like in the firmware with gapps, so that the firmware has a weight of less than 3Gb, and after installing the firmware, install gapps. In this way, more users will be able to use this firmware, since many users have a system partition of about 3Gb.
Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know much about this topic, but I'm trying to say how I understand it.

ponces

Recognized Developer
You misunderstood me a little. I meant to make the firmware without gapps, but with a full set of applications and other things like in the firmware with gapps, so that the firmware has a weight of less than 3Gb, and after installing the firmware, install gapps. In this way, more users will be able to use this firmware, since many users have a system partition of about 3Gb.
Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know much about this topic, but I'm trying to say how I understand it.
That's not possible. A lot of PE features rely on overlays and other stuff that are core to PE gapps. I would not even be able to build it... Sorry, you have to find another GSI or remove unneeded gapps from the image by yourself.

defend 96

Aug 27, 2016
That's not possible. A lot of PE features rely on overlays and other stuff that are core to PE gapps. I would not even be able to build it... Sorry, you have to find another GSI or remove unneeded gapps from the image by yourself.
Yea now i know that a lot features provided with gapps and without them whole system will mork not that good. But how i can delete unneded gapps from image? I tried to find some guides but but nothing is there. If you can explain how to do this, it will help me a lot. I really want to try your firmware, but my system partition is only 3GB.
Or maybe you know how to increase the size of the system partition. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI
    &
    Pixel Experience Plus for GSI

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 11

What is working?
    Almost everything

Known issues
    Same issues of Phh's AOSP

Download
    Github

Telegram
    Pixel Experience
    Phh Treble

Translation
    Help with project translation

Blog
    Pixel Experience

Donate
    jhenrique09
    phhusson
    AndyYan
    eremitein
    ponces

First pixel experience that booted on my Samsung A505GN. And damn I loved it.
    thanks for the hardwork
    Pixel Experience Plus 11.0 v312 released!

Changelog:
    • Fix Extreme Battery Saver SELinux denials
    • Sync with Phh's AOSP v312
    • Sync with August sources of PE+
    Pixel Experience 11.0 v313 released!

Changelog:
    Pixel Experience 11.0 v307 released!

Changelog:
    • Fix build fingerprint properties
    • Use PE device name property
    • Remove Styles section and securize option from Treble App
    • Add offline charging sepolicy