[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Search This thread

ponces

Recognized Developer
But it does not fix safety net. Not on my device for sure.
Safety Net is passing by default. If it's not for you, then you are doing something wrong or you don't have stock boot/vendor or you are playing with your device fingerprint or any other reason that Google doesn't like. Debugging it is really not a walk in the park...

I Liked a program called solid explorer but it doesnt work. Doesnt want to use folder , neither SD folder. I got a feeling adb tools wont work either.
The developers have quite got there balls mixed up with permissions . Doesnt make life easier.
It's funny because you are blamming devs for an issue that only you have... If a simple file explorer doesn't work, then for sure your installation is not clean as you say. Or you just don't know how to use android at all...

Reactions: dinhthelap

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
Safety Net is passing by default. If it's not for you, then you are doing something wrong or you don't have stock boot/vendor or you are playing with your device fingerprint or any other reason that Google doesn't like. Debugging it is really not a walk in the park...

It's funny because you are blamming devs for an issue that only you have... If a simple file explorer doesn't work, then for sure your installation is not clean as you say. Or you just don't know how to use android at all...
With stock boot/vender it doesnt even boot up . Using a recovery boot from a backup that did work to get booting this and other GSI. Cant play with fingerprint because it doesnt work on any custom gsi, since android 9.
And sorry if you dont like critics. But the world works that way. sorry about your balls.:)

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Best GSI since Treble exists. Thank You very much for the GitHub Releases. So neat and clean like that. Love Your work dear @ponces ! Keep it up <3
Magisk works just fine with ARM64 A/B on My Xperia 5. First GSI besides the GAppless LinageOS 18.X that was functional like that. I will take this GSI as my daily driver. This should be councidered as Official !

• Love
Reactions: ponces

ponces

Recognized Developer
Best GSI since Treble exists. Thank You very much for the GitHub Releases. So neat and clean like that. Love Your work dear @ponces ! Keep it up <3
Magisk works just fine with ARM64 A/B on My Xperia 5. First GSI besides the GAppless LinageOS 18.X that was functional like that. I will take this GSI as my daily driver. This should be councidered as Official !
Thank you very much ❤️
In fact, you should be thanking to @phhusson and @AndyYan for all of this GSI and build work!!

ragaris

Jan 18, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-124629_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20211012-124629_Pixel_Launcher.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 112

nptoonix

Sep 10, 2021
Are there resumable mirror links other than in github? my downloads seem to stop around 500mb with a no permission error twice now.

Edit: nvm i used uget and thank god it resumes :D

Also booted on my galaxy a22 4g :) thank you devs! It's snappy, battery is great, overall it just feels perfect

Last edited:

T_Tank

Nov 23, 2013
Same issue for some reason my Jelly 2 the bluetooth calling is echoing me a few seconds after I speak generally way louder then the person talking to me.

Music is working fine though so can't complain to much hopefully the bluetooth issue can be figured out. If someone could point me to how I could properly log this or get some debug info that be great!

do wonder if there is a way to get the configurable button to be setup but i'm not sure what I'd have to tweak or mod. sofar this is the only rom I can run cause the others are pre rooted an that causes issues with google pay and banking apps and trying to "securize" the phh rom just makes my phone into a soft brick.

WayneSeng

Nov 23, 2020
Great work! Unfortunately I have a screen brightness problem. I am running PixelExperience 11.0 v313 on a Samsung Galaxy A71 A715W. Everything works except for the proximity sensor(seems like a common issue) and low brightness. Even on 100% brightness, the screen is very difficult to read under sunlight. Compared to the stock firmware, the brightness is not even half as bright on max setting.

0_AuTomaTa_0

Nov 19, 2020
Great work! Unfortunately I have a screen brightness problem. I am running PixelExperience 11.0 v313 on a Samsung Galaxy A71 A715W. Everything works except for the proximity sensor(seems like a common issue) and low brightness. Even on 100% brightness, the screen is very difficult to read under sunlight. Compared to the stock firmware, the brightness is not even half as bright on max setting.

Go to settings -> phh Treble settings -> Samsung features -> Set backlight scale/max backlight level -> change value to 0

Reactions: WayneSeng

Krh2232

Apr 22, 2020
Moto G Play
Motorola Edge 20 Lite
This GSI is running absolutely brilliantly on my a71 but when I try to get into recovery it just gets stuck on the recovery logo screen and reboots and boots into twrp again but still stuck on the logo screen. This happens until I hard reset device

D

Deleted member 7257971

im getting sparse write failed on my mediapad m5, i guess my system size is small, is there is any way to resize it?

Top Liked Posts