[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][12] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

gpolydoros

Oct 26, 2008
Athens
I flashed PE+ Slim v413 over v412 but instead PE [non-plus] was installed (I immediately noticed the missing features such as Status Bar modifications after flashing, and the version reported in Settings is also plain PE, not PE+). I have verified that I did not download/flash the wrong version by mistake. Could there be some problem with the latest builds posted on GitHub?

Markus214

Jan 22, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm having an issue and wondering if anyone else is possibly having same issue or maybe can provide some help please. No matter what GSI I download on my Oneplus Nord N200 I set it all up correctly with the exact instructions I have via the fastboot flasher. everything is installed correctly I can boot into device get the ROM setup no issues. However when I go to reboot or reboot and like plug a charger in I boot back up but it stays on the splash screen after the bootloader screen and never progresses. Anyone else have this issue again it's on any GSI I use. I do not have this issue on either of my Oneplus Nord N100 devices however. Any help is please seriously greatly appreciated

Nov 3, 2017
I flashed PE+ Slim v413 over v412 but instead PE [non-plus] was installed (I immediately noticed the missing features such as Status Bar modifications after flashing, and the version reported in Settings is also plain PE, not PE+). I have verified that I did not download/flash the wrong version by mistake. Could there be some problem with the latest builds posted on GitHub?
Same problem here. Updated by ota from 412 to 413 and no mention to PE+ only PE.

So tried another solition: erased system and flashed the PE+ slim version. But the result was the same... PE slim (not plus).

dks4deepak

Sep 16, 2015
Realme X50 Pro
Fingerprint not working on realme x50 pro. I guess that's dueto dark animation during enrollment screen. Can u turn the fp to white?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-225740_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220520-225740_Pixel Launcher.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 64

albertordzcz

May 10, 2016
Having issue on moto edge x30, no voice on calling, also volte not working at all; anyone else having the same issue? any possible fix?

Tommy0000

Dec 3, 2017
Moto G 5G Plus
Hi @ponces sorry for the tag but i have a concerning issue. I just flashed the latest PE Plus build and "Phone Service" app keeps checking my location.

I have Geolocalization off. I guess it needs it to work but the green indicator keeps popping out every minute or so.

Screenshot_20220524-001630_Markup.png

(Translation: Being used by Phone Services )

I've found this on reddit it might help you solve this. It's an issue only you can solve i guess.
https://www.reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/unsf9m
I'm on a Moto G 5G plus (Nairo)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-002133_Permission controller.png
    Screenshot_20220524-002133_Permission controller.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: BiG_FooT

ponces

Recognized Developer
Hi @ponces sorry for the tag but i have a concerning issue. I just flashed the latest PE Plus build and "Phone Service" app keeps checking my location.

I have Geolocalization off. I guess it needs it to work but the green indicator keeps popping out every minute or so.

View attachment 5621253
(Translation: Being used by Phone Services )

I've found this on reddit it might help you solve this. It's an issue only you can solve i guess.
https://www.reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/unsf9m
I'm on a Moto G 5G plus (Nairo)
Should be fixed in the next release ;)

Franzyy

May 16, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
Hello @ponces, i currently have a problem with this GSI. I am trying to flash this GSI with Magisk, but it says
"Unsupported/Unknown image format", then it says "installation failed." Please fix this issue in the next update!

scottyrick2

Dec 2, 2020
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Moto E6
Just a quick note to thank you for a great Android 12 dirty upgrade., with all apps working, including the Magisk 24.3 app. I am using a Lenovo 10" tablet, by the way. All other attempts to dirty upgrade to Android 12 corrupted the Magisk app, along with others. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts