[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][12] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

Dafoder

Jun 10, 2022
Redmi Note 8
I did not test it on A13, but in general you should be aware of losing stock Samsung camera which usually results in less picture quality. As the A13 has a Mediatek chip, VoWiFi and VoLTE could be working (check phh settings). So if you are not married to the camera software of Samsung it's worth a try I guess.
Bluetooth non funziona
NFC non funziona
Per farli funzionare devi trovare un'anima pia che ti consiglia con una guida completa.

Reactions: dziubson

Rosiaczek

Jun 27, 2022
Amazing GSI! Works amazing on POCO M4 Pro 4G. Fingerpint scanner and NFC didn't work on phh's AOSP but here everything works! great job man.

RotComes

Jun 11, 2022
works perfectly fine on my tecno spark 7 pro with a helio g80, but when i tried to change the display cutout in developer options my screen goes black and stays that way until i factory reset
How did you do so? I tried so hard with 2 custom rom, and they all failed, I kept getting sparse image size span overflow error, or partition doesn't exist if I go with the official instruction, I tried doing it to a and b partition, but it didn't work.

hooutoo

Apr 17, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
I've installed the latest version on my LG V60 and everything seems to be working OK except Google Assistant. Phone will not respond to "OK Google". After going to the google app>settings>google assistant>hey google & voice match the dialog screen shows "This device" OK Google, This feature is currently unavailable for this language. I've tried resetting the phone, clearing cache and so on. Wondering if this is a know problem or if there are any other suggestion?

datto

May 9, 2012
Hi, in the download page I can't find arm64-aonly image file for PE Android 12. All are arm64-ab. Any idea where to get aonly?

AppleExpl01t

Mar 10, 2022
How long is the first boot supposed to take? It’s been on the boot animation for like 45 minutes on my tab s7+ and it won’t boot to TWRP so I can factory reset

AppleExpl01t

Mar 10, 2022
After the tab died I was able to boot into recovery from the offline charging screen and factory reset. It booted up fine afterwards. Legit booted in 10 seconds.

Odinsinces3

Jan 26, 2020
To install this rom through twrp follow the following steps.

1. Perform a factory reset within TWRP.
    TWRP Main Screen
  2. Transfer the GSI from your PC to your device’s internal storage.
  3. Tap on “Install.”
    How to flash a Generic System Image GSI on Project Treble devices
  4. Change the type from “zip” to “image.”
  5. Find and select the GSI you downloaded.
  6. Choose to flash to the system partition.
  7. Once that is done, reboot your device.

• Love
Reactions: Daybyday_6969

Dushyant_007

May 30, 2015
Lucknow
Broken audio ( sounds like a kid speaking ) in Google meet, WhatsApp or telegram audio messages while listening though earpiece. Is there any fix to it ? If yes then how ?

dragonnn

Oct 16, 2011
Hi! I manged to flash successfully latested plus slim version on my Oukitel WP6 and at first sight everything seams to be working expect of adb over usb (usb debugging).
When I try to enable it and connect my phone to the computer it just disconnect right away. This is certain not an issue with my computer because I am running Linux, so no driver issues and it worked before I flashed this rom.
Any idea for a workaround that? I only found that issue https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/issues/2235 but doesn't have any answers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pixel Experience 12.1 v415 released!

Download here!

Changelog:
    • Sync with July sources of PE
    • Sync with AOSP 12.1 v415 (thanks phhusson)
    • Add Android Auto stub
    Pixel Experience Plus 12.1 v415 released!

Download here!

Changelog:
    • Sync with July sources of PE+
    • Sync with AOSP 12.1 v415 (thanks phhusson)
    • Add Android Auto stub
    To install this rom through twrp follow the following steps.

1. Perform a factory reset within TWRP.
      TWRP Main Screen
    2. Transfer the GSI from your PC to your device’s internal storage.
    3. Tap on “Install.”
    4. Change the type from “zip” to “image.”
    5. Find and select the GSI you downloaded.
    6. Choose to flash to the system partition.
    7. Once that is done, reboot your device.
    Updated fine on Xiaomi Pad 5
    Hello, how to make bluetooth audio work on Mi Pad 5? I have the newest version.
    You need to turn on Force-Disable A2DP offload in misc settings
    GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 12

What is working?
    Almost everything
    These are beta builds so expect some bugs

Known issues
    Same issues of phh's AOSP

Download
    Github

Telegram
    Pixel Experience GSI

Translation
    Help with project translation

Blog
    Pixel Experience

Donate
    jhenrique09
    phhusson
    AndyYan
    eremitein
    kdrag0n
    ponces

Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.h released!

Download here!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.a released!

Changelog:
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.c released!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!
    Notes:
    • Don't ask for PE+ builds as they will come later in time. In the past, PE team took nearly four months to release the first builds of PE+ after releasing regular PE builds. Based on PE's team predictions, it should arrive in a month or so!
    • Use the slim variant if you have a small system partition (without Drive, Gmail, Maps, Photos, Recorder, Wallpapers and Google app)
    • Finally, take in consideration phh's notes that should also apply here:
    • This is a pre-release. This is not considered daily-drivable, though your mileage may vary.
    • As you'll notice, there is no A-only variant at the moment. It is still undecided whether A-only variants will later appear.
    • If you want unshared_blocks/read-write system, use vndklite variants. Non-vndklite devices are capable of running vndklite variants.