[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][12] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

AndroidFlasherX

Sep 3, 2022
My device bootloops after flashing pixel experience+ gsi, do i install just pixel experience gsi. It is a tecno spark 8 shipped with android 11, has treble support and supports A/B seamless updates

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
How can I hide the persistent icons in the center of the bottom bar? It doesn't seem to matter if I select gestures or traditional navbar, the icons remain. And even with a 3rd party launcher, they're still there. In

scdadd

Feb 8, 2013
i dont know how to post this question so, im going to post it here.i have a tmobile samsung a13 5g. i just found out it's not 64 bit, i have the 32 bit. how do i get a 64 bit of this firmware

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
i dont know how to post this question so, im going to post it here.i have a tmobile samsung a13 5g. i just found out it's not 64 bit, i have the 32 bit. how do i get a 64 bit of this firmware
Are you absolutely sure the phone is 32 bit? If it is 64, then you should be able to run 64 bit GSIs. Or you can try GSIs that have "arm32 binder64" in the name of the img file that you're downloading.

it's just very uncommon these days for an Android device to not be 64 bit.

scdadd

Feb 8, 2013
Are you absolutely sure the phone is 32 bit? If it is 64, then you should be able to run 64 bit GSIs. Or you can try GSIs that have "arm32 binder64" in the name of the img file that you're downloading.

Yes I tried to down the flir one app and would not show up in play store. I got in touch with flir tech support and downloaded an app for them so they could see. Took a screen shot and they got back with me saying I had a arm 64 chip but, the firmware was 32 bit.

scdadd

Feb 8, 2013

Here is a screen shot.
Screenshot_20220908-232430_AIDA64.jpg

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
I see now. The cpu is x64 but the OS/kernel only supports 32 bit. This doesn't mean you can't run a gsi though. I may be wrong, but I think "arm32 binder 64" gsi variants are what you need to use. Phh builds his official AOSP gsi with that variant supported, so in turn this means that most gsis based on his source code will support it too. PE is based on Phh sources.

scdadd

Feb 8, 2013
I see now. The cpu is x64 but the OS/kernel only supports 32 bit. This doesn't mean you can't run a gsi though. I may be wrong, but I think "arm32 binder 64" gsi variants are what you need to use. Phh builds his official AOSP gsi with that variant supported, so in turn this means that most gsis based on his source code will support it too. PE is based on Phh sources.
How do I find this rom?

scdadd

Feb 8, 2013
Ok I'm sorta new to this Rom/gsi stuff so...... does it matter what gsi I use and, if I'm correct, I have to use twrp? I use to root and install cyanmod roms awhile back so I know about what I'm doing.

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
Ok I'm sorta new to this Rom/gsi stuff so...... does it matter what gsi I use and, if I'm correct, I have to use twrp? I use to root and install cyanmod roms awhile back so I know about what I'm doing.
Well, normally you would find this variant on the page of wherever the GSI's downloads are. I just checked for you...bad news is PE isn't released in "arm32 binder64" variants. It looks like @ponces has chosen to only build ARM64 A/B variants. You can try one of these, if it doesn't work then you'll have to go with another GSI like the official AOSP by @phhusson.

Or maybe if you ask @ponces nicely, he may consider doing builds of the variant you need.

scdadd

Feb 8, 2013
Well, normally you would find this variant on the page of wherever the GSI's downloads are. I just checked for you...bad news is PE isn't released in "arm32 binder64" variants. It looks like @ponces has chosen to only build ARM64 A/B variants. You can try one of these, if it doesn't work then you'll have to go with another GSI like the official AOSP by @phhusson.

Or maybe if you ask @ponces nicely, he may consider doing builds of the variant you need.
Do you know the rom code name of my phone?

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
Check these pages and expand the Assets header of the newest release. Then you will see what I meant by "arm 32 binder 64" and "arm64 A/B":

Install this app on your phone too, it will tell you what aspects of Treble your device supports, and what kind of GSI you should be looking for:

Edit: sry about the double post, was trying to edit my original post, but it seems it was submitted twice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bottom edge gesture navigation not functioning starting with this 230104 release. Lenovo XF-606F.
    Because, Pixel Launcher crash repeadetly?
    Probably. After a repeatedly crashing Pixel Launcher, I moved to Nova Launcher which did not crash for this test. However, the bottom gesture navigation died on Nova Launcher.
    GSI versions that flash on Motorola devices.

I've notice only GSI build version "S" flashes.
    Versions bgN and bvN never boot up.

Can the developers make builds "bvS and "bgS.

Thank you if you can. Only developers @AndyYan and @chon doe that I found make bvS and bgS builds.
    Cherish OS 13 and Superior OS 13 and Lineage OS 13.

I want to try pixel 13 GSI but won't boot..

Thanks again for all the hard work...
    GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 12

What is working?
    Almost everything
    These are beta builds so expect some bugs

Known issues
    Same issues of phh's AOSP

Download
    Github

Telegram
    Pixel Experience GSI

Translation
    Help with project translation

Blog
    Pixel Experience

Donate
    jhenrique09
    phhusson
    AndyYan
    eremitein
    kdrag0n
    ponces

Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.h released!

Download here!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.a released!

Changelog:
    Notes:
    • Don't ask for PE+ builds as they will come later in time. In the past, PE team took nearly four months to release the first builds of PE+ after releasing regular PE builds. Based on PE's team predictions, it should arrive in a month or so!
    • Use the slim variant if you have a small system partition (without Drive, Gmail, Maps, Photos, Recorder, Wallpapers and Google app)
    • Finally, take in consideration phh's notes that should also apply here:
    • This is a pre-release. This is not considered daily-drivable, though your mileage may vary.
    • As you'll notice, there is no A-only variant at the moment. It is still undecided whether A-only variants will later appear.
    • If you want unshared_blocks/read-write system, use vndklite variants. Non-vndklite devices are capable of running vndklite variants.
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.c released!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!