[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][12] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
Was the mediatek bootloop fixed? (Dimensity 700)
Try it and find out, that's the quickest way to see for yourself. I'm running PE on a device that has a Snapdragon CPU, so I couldn't tell you.

I've found that it's oftentimes quicker to get an answer by trying myself, instead of waiting on others to reply. Especially if it's an obscure question that not many will be able to answer. Or they may be too busy to answer quickly.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatlus

Sep 11, 2022
Anybody else's "Phone and Messaging Storage" taking a lot of RAM? Every 2 days i need to reboot the phone since that app or service consumes increasingly more RAM untill I reboot the phone.

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
Anybody else's "Phone and Messaging Storage" taking a lot of RAM? Every 2 days i need to reboot the phone since that app or service consumes increasingly more RAM untill I reboot the phone.
Are you sending/receiving alot of texts/calls? That's the only thing I can think of that would make it use so much.

Mine seems to have acceptable usage.

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
GSIs sometimes not working on Mediatek chipsets, is yet another reason for me to avoid buying devices in the future that use it. I'll stick with Qualcomm Snapdragon or Exynos based devices. So far every GSI I've tried has booted fine on my device that uses SD chipset, assuming there weren't other issues in play.

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
wheres the thread for PE 13? i just wanted to say that even tho booting for mediatek devices has been crossed out it still booted on galaxy A32 4G (Mediatek helio G80) just fine.
I don't think there currently exists a PE 13 GSI. They are working on it, but have said on their blog that PE 12 will continue to be updated until December.

Captain_cookie_200

Sep 12, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Sony Xperia 5 II
I don't think there currently exists a PE 13 GSI. They are working on it, but have said on their blog that PE 12 will continue to be updated until December.
there are alpha builds on github availible now. you can go check em out. may not boot for you. i just wanted to say they booted for me because i thought they were not supposed to boot on mediatek devices since it was crossed out. anyways thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 12

What is working?
    Almost everything
    These are beta builds so expect some bugs

Known issues
    Same issues of phh's AOSP

Download
    Github

Telegram
    Pixel Experience GSI

Translation
    Help with project translation

Blog
    Pixel Experience

Donate
    jhenrique09
    phhusson
    AndyYan
    eremitein
    kdrag0n
    ponces

Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.h released!

Download here!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.a released!

Changelog:
    Notes:
    • Don't ask for PE+ builds as they will come later in time. In the past, PE team took nearly four months to release the first builds of PE+ after releasing regular PE builds. Based on PE's team predictions, it should arrive in a month or so!
    • Use the slim variant if you have a small system partition (without Drive, Gmail, Maps, Photos, Recorder, Wallpapers and Google app)
    • Finally, take in consideration phh's notes that should also apply here:
    • This is a pre-release. This is not considered daily-drivable, though your mileage may vary.
    • As you'll notice, there is no A-only variant at the moment. It is still undecided whether A-only variants will later appear.
    • If you want unshared_blocks/read-write system, use vndklite variants. Non-vndklite devices are capable of running vndklite variants.
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.c released!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!