[GSI][UNOFFICIAL][12] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

scottyrick2

Dec 2, 2020
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Moto E6
PE 13 1004 version installed perfectly on my Mediatek-based Lenovo TB-X606F tablet. No issues so far. No bootloops. Just smoother and faster than 12.1. I don't know what fixed it but I am glad the developer knows.

iH8ra!n

Jul 13, 2012
Cologne
Anyone successfully tried to install the October 4 build on the Huawei P20 Lite?
I tried to dirty flash from PE 12.1 (latest Bild) but it keeps rebooting into the Huawei Stock Recovery (eRecovery, I guess) instead of into the system.

lampdoors23

Oct 7, 2022
Pixel Experience 13 alpha works pretty well on Samsung Tab S8 Plus (assume it'll boot well on the S7 series as well. The only issues are Bluetooth not holding connection, stereo audio, brightness (but there's a workaround), and fingerprint scanner. Otherwise, a lot smoother than my experience on PE 12L as android 13 contains much better support for tablets.

Brightness fix involves setting the max brightness setting under PHH Samsung to 1.0. Somehow it allows the screen to detect the actual max brightness of the AMOLED panel?

Rotation can be fixed on portrait UI screens (lock screen, wallpapers, etc) by using AOSP Mods and force-allowing all rotations.

Hopefully, the issues above are ironed out as new releases roll out.

On a different note, has anyone managed a way to update A13 gsi without wiping data?

T_Tank

Nov 23, 2013
its been running pretty smooth on my jelly 2 but lack of blue tooth makes it.. harder to really get into more testing with other things but i'm sure that will be figured out soon..

Pretty insane to think this only got android 11 officially and i haven't really messed with to many apps but so far things are scaling alright on the puny screen

DocMAX

Nov 22, 2006
SparkOS-13.0-arm64_bgN-Unofficial.img
ArrowOS-13.0-arm64_bgN-Unofficial.img
crDroid-8.9-arm64_bgN-Unofficial.img

I tested all those with Jelly2. Bluetooth is working on all.
So PE is the problem here.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yeah but lineage 20 has no gapps yet.
    Soon, but don't let that sway you, stick to something you love. Backing up / migrating is a chore.
    What happened to the PE A13 GSI? All the links I've found point to pages that only have PE A12 builds. Direct link, anyone?

Book this link, thy master list:

You can also individually go to

Once signed into your own github account, Watch the repo, and you'll get email updates, even just for releases if you like
    V416 booting on jelly 2
    Pixel Experience 13.0 v2022.11.13 booting on jelly 2 (will need to test Bluetooth and see if volte works on tmo USA)
    Hi, I am using pixel experience 13 with my Xiaomi 11T (Mediatek Dimensity 1200) I live problem with engineer mode. it is not possible to enter it. I tried codes and also applications from play store but I couldn't be successful. I think it is rom related. Cam you help me?
    Most so called "dialer codes" will only work on stock ROMs. AOSP ROMs have a few, like a code that lets you see your IMEI. But I'm not aware of any other codes. This engineering mode you mentioned will most likely be accessible on stock only. I'm kind of just assuming that you're trying to use some "secret code" to access a "hidden menu", since that's usually how it would be done.
    As you said, the hidden menu in the stock rom is accessed with a keyed combination, and since the volte setting configuration is here, I need to access it.
    Maybe you can try the code *#*#4636#*#*. Looks like just a bunch of network related stuff, but there is a mention of VOLTE too. I found that menu by accident, through an app I installed from play store.

If you're just looking to try enabling VOLTE, check the Phh Treble thing in Settings. No guarantees though, VOLTE depends mostly on your device/carrier.

Besides that code and the one for IMEI, I'm not aware of any others. If that menu isn't what you're looking for, then I'd suggest reflashing stock, do what you need to do, then come back to a GSI whenever. What is it exactly that you're trying to accomplish? Be aware that engineering modes are potentially dangerous to play around in, because they're meant for...engineers/developers. not average people. Just be careful what options you change, there could be irreversible effects. Look but don't touch, unless you really know what you're doing.
    GtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for GSI

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Their mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 12

What is working?
    Almost everything
    These are beta builds so expect some bugs

Known issues
    Same issues of phh's AOSP

Download
    Github

Telegram
    Pixel Experience GSI

Translation
    Help with project translation

Blog
    Pixel Experience

Donate
    jhenrique09
    phhusson
    AndyYan
    eremitein
    kdrag0n
    ponces

Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.h released!

Download here!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.a released!

Changelog:
    Notes:
    • Don't ask for PE+ builds as they will come later in time. In the past, PE team took nearly four months to release the first builds of PE+ after releasing regular PE builds. Based on PE's team predictions, it should arrive in a month or so!
    • Use the slim variant if you have a small system partition (without Drive, Gmail, Maps, Photos, Recorder, Wallpapers and Google app)
    • Finally, take in consideration phh's notes that should also apply here:
    • This is a pre-release. This is not considered daily-drivable, though your mileage may vary.
    • As you'll notice, there is no A-only variant at the moment. It is still undecided whether A-only variants will later appear.
    • If you want unshared_blocks/read-write system, use vndklite variants. Non-vndklite devices are capable of running vndklite variants.
    Pixel Experience 12.0 v400.c released!

Changelog:
    Read these notes very carefully before flashing!