Gsm dev edition vs T-Mobile version?

Search This thread

mattcoz

Dec 26, 2007
Chicago
Nope. Popped in an ATT sim and it ran just fine.

Oh, ok then, thanks. I was considering getting the DE today, but I think I'll wait a little bit to see if T-Mobile gets customization any time soon. I don't really like the white back, really worried it would get disgusting after a while, and my Sprint contract goes through next month anyway.

Droyyd

Jul 18, 2013
New York City
Oh, ok then, thanks. I was considering getting the DE today, but I think I'll wait a little bit to see if T-Mobile gets customization any time soon. I don't really like the white back, really worried it would get disgusting after a while, and my Sprint contract goes through next month anyway.

Will probably get the GSM DE and if they release moto maker to the other carriers within 30 days I'll probably return it for a moto maker :D.
Anyone know if there are any radio differences between the GSM DE and T-mobile versions?

mattcoz

Dec 26, 2007
Chicago
Will probably get the GSM DE and if they release moto maker to the other carriers within 30 days I'll probably return it for a moto maker :D.
Anyone know if there are any radio differences between the GSM DE and T-mobile versions?
Unfortunately the only rumors I've heard have said November for Moto Maker on other carriers, so that would be more than 30 days. That might be a good idea for me when my contract is up next month though.