San Fernando
Samsung Galaxy SL battery life

Attachments

• SC20120412-160205.png
    SC20120412-160205.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 668

Taraen

Sep 30, 2011
For me this seems to be a fake. Without looking streched this screenshot has a resolution of 240x320, doubled this makes 480x640. But our screen has a resolution of 480x800. Do you understand my doubts? The aspect ratio is wrong...

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentkiller101197

Cocolech

Dec 3, 2011
San Fernando
For me this seems to be a fake. Without looking streched this screenshot has a resolution of 240x320, doubled this makes 480x640. But our screen has a resolution of 480x800. Do you understand my doubts? The aspect ratio is wrong...

:D you are entitled to your own opinion sir :D

neojith

May 16, 2011
Kannur, Kerala
Nope.. It can happen.. Used to get nearly two n half days even wid 7 hours of wifi usage in btwn.. If u dnt use data or any other media, put d fone in 2g mode and most importantly, if the signal strength in ur areas strong & not fluctuating, u cud get 5 days.. But not more than that, i think..

Swyped frm my OC'd SGSL wid BEATS AUDIO via TAPATALK 2 !!

B

bangalorerohan

Nope.. It can happen.. Used to get nearly two n half days even wid 7 hours of wifi usage in btwn.. If u dnt use data or any other media, put d fone in 2g mode and most importantly, if the signal strength in ur areas strong & not fluctuating, u cud get 5 days.. But not more than that, i think..

Swyped frm my OC'd SGSL wid BEATS AUDIO via TAPATALK 2 !!
Well, My Max was 4 days and 12 hours!
And, I was on 2G.
No data.
Some Video calls and Some voice calls.
Wi-fi for 10 hours.
No downloads.
Only minute usages.

maverick2077

Apr 6, 2011
I have also been able to pull 4 days without a re-charge but that was when I had traveled to Bangkok, but majority of this was due to me not answering a single call or replaying to a SMS.

xavisaldana

Nov 25, 2011
Man, I'm a geek user, G+, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and my battery lasts 9hrs... If I have luck and I remember put 2g and CPU freq, to minium maybe lasts 12hrs...

Using KPQ with Vurrut cRom and Ker...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah, me too! XXKPH 2.3.4! :(

Well if you are on data and streaming videos from YouTube in HQ, it will consume A LOT of battery.:p

Cheers:)

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by Smooth and no lag vurrutRom
    I had this glitch wer even after charging my battery stats didnt change.. Only if u charged to ful, it changed.. Al i did wz this.. Didnt reboot my fone, didnt charge upto 100%.. Stopped chargin at 88% or so.. So essentialy my battery lyf at one point read like 16 days+.. I wantd to create a thread on april 1 on d developer forum for a battery enhancing script.. ( april 1 = practical joke.. Noobs wil go crazy )
    Unfortunately, reverted bak to froyo 2 days before.. And this is xda not fb.. :p

Sent from my GT-I9003
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone