[GT-I9195][ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies/Stable for S4 Mini LTE

Search This thread

kicksilver

Mar 22, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Hi @arco68

I am using your ROM, and I like it very much.

But there's an annoying bug: the device reboots randomly, more than once a day.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?
I did a fresh install of cm10.1.3 stable.

Also, there seems to be some issue related to the camera flash. I mean, the screen freezes for a sec when trying to focus manually with flash enabled. If I turn it off, it works flawlessly.

I hope you can fix this. This is the best.

Thanks!!

Reactions: iKlutz

iKlutz

Feb 9, 2013
London
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi @arco68

I am using your ROM, and I like it very much.

But there's an annoying bug: the device reboots randomly, more than once a day.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?
I did a fresh install of cm10.1.3 stable.

Also, there seems to be some issue related to the camera flash. I mean, the screen freezes for a sec when trying to focus manually with flash enabled. If I turn it off, it works flawlessly.

I hope you can fix this. This is the best.

Thanks!!

Yup I experience the same, plus audio quality can be terrible sometimes. The rest is absolutely fine.

Nothing will be fixed until cm10.2 as this is the final revision of cm10.1.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

korc

Oct 6, 2011
Resovia
Yup I experience the same, plus audio quality can be terrible sometimes. The rest is absolutely fine.

Nothing will be fixed until cm10.2 as this is the final revision of cm10.1.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else experiencing these problems? I want to flash CM 10.1 stable to my wife's phone, but if it reboots itself few times per day...

Whosat

May 9, 2013
I do not have those problems.

Did a clean install of CM10.1 after rooting the device one and a half week ago and the phone runs totaly smooth with no reboots or other issues.

Same here. No reboots since I installed 10.1.3 stable. Since moved to the latest nightly and still no reboots. Audio quality sounds fine and constant to me.

FaulFels

Jun 15, 2011
Köln (Cologne)
Yup I experience the same, plus audio quality can be terrible sometimes.

Some minutes ago I had a spontanious reboot:
I was listening to a podcast, when suddenly the sound began to beep, getting louder and louder, resulting in a reboot to safe mode. Never had this before. Don't have any logs, but will investigate further and try to reproduce this bug…

(I'm on CM10.1.3 stable and for now don't know if it's rom or app related)

Last edited:

Whosat

May 9, 2013
Some minutes ago I had a spontanious reboot:
I was listening to a podcast, when suddenly the sound began to beep, getting louder and louder, resulting in a reboot to safe mode. Never had this before. Don't have any logs, but will investigate further and try to reproduce this bug…

(I'm on CM10.1.3 stable and for now don't know if it's rom or app related)

Never happened to me. Perhaps you could post the link to the podcast here to see if we can reproduce?

Also, we should keep bug reports to the discussion thread. Only development discussions should be done in this release thread. :)

Last edited:

FaulFels

Jun 15, 2011
Köln (Cologne)
Never happened to me. Perhaps you could post the link to the podcast here to see if we can reproduce?

It was just a german radio show. I will investigate further and also see if it was maybe the app I use for podcasting…

Also, we should keep bug reports to the discussion thread. Only development discussions should be done in this release thread. :)

I'm sorry, just before the GT-I9195 I had a Defy and in that forum bug reporting was done in development thread for further investigation and the discussion thread was only for Q&A, newbees and other stuff… just thought it might be rom related that's why I posted it here…

Whosat

May 9, 2013
I'm sorry, just before the GT-I9195 I had a Defy and in that forum bug reporting was done in development thread for further investigation and the discussion thread was only for Q&A, newbees and other stuff… just thought it might be rom related that's why I posted it here…

Over here, any rom - related bugs and all non-development related discussions are in the general discussion thread.

This is to allow forum newbies to post there as well as the forum restricts users with too few posts from replying in development forums, among other things. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

WARNING! This ROM is for the GT-I9195 variant only!

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Q/A thread:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2403894
    Please use the above unless you have something development-related to contribute here. Thank you.

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Screenshots:

View attachment 2185287 View attachment 2185288 View attachment 2185289 View attachment 2185290

CM-10.1 Install Guide

Note: CM for Galaxy S4 Mini is provided with no warranty. You are installing this software at your own risk. You may be violating your warranty.

Download CM-10.1 and gapps-jb zips and put in /sdcard

• UPGRADE REQUIRED
      • gapps version 20130812
        MD5SUM: 815c5df8fadf2967f84c777bd19485bf

Please verify the md5sum to be sure you got the right one.
    Before you install CM-10.1: Preparation (First three are optional. If you want to start fresh, these can be skipped)

1. Install AppBak from Market, run it and save a list of all your apps.
    2. Install SMS Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your SMS history.
    3. Install Call Logs Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your call log history.
    4. Boot into ClockworkMod recovery. Make a full backup. You will need this backup later if you decide to go back to your previous ROM and data.
    WARNING: Many apps will Force Close crash if you restore data from a previous ROM.

Install

1. Use ClockworkMod Recovery.
      • Warning: Only use this recovery to flash CM-10.1. Otherwise, you risk bricking your phone!
    2. Wipe data and cache.
    3. Flash cm-10*.zip.
    4. Flash gapps*.zip. You must flash gapps after every upgrade to CM10.1 since /system is formatted, wiping your previous add-ons.
    5. Reboot phone.
    6. After you setup your Google account, reinstall the three apps from Market in order to restore most of your apps, call log and SMS history.
    7. Warning: Do not restore backup data of system apps!
      • If you restore a bad backup with cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony it can break MMS.
      • It seems that restoring backups can also break Calendar sync.
    Upgrades
    Upgrades from previous versions of CM10.1 are the same process as install, except you do not need to wipe anything. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to even wipe cache and dalvik-cache when upgrading between CM10.1 versions. You only need to wipe if you are doing a major upgrade, switching to a different ROM entirely, or attempting to fix bugs caused by bad backups or corrupt app data.

Useful Links:

Other Issues?
    Use this for obtaining logs.
    For nightlies, bug reports are not accepted. You are relying on yourself and your peers in this thread for support!

Credits:
    Epic Touch CM Team for the install instructions
    Everyone that donated beers :)

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    GT-I9190 USERS

I've built an unofficial test version of CM 10.1 for that device. If you could test it and see if it works decently, I can push it into official CM nightlies. I suppose it will work just as the GT-I9195 version, since it's pretty much the same device except for NFC and LTE.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qbfwc1nmltsao90/cm-10.1-20130906-UNOFFICIAL-serrano3gxx.zip
    sorry for going off-topic but sir Arco, do you think you'll be able to build cm10.2 for this device when your finished this version?
    Yes, of course. :)
    CM 10.1.3 for GT-I9190 is now available for download.

http://get.cm/?device=serrano3gxx