GT-N5100 4.2.2 Official Update Released. Get on Sam Mobile.

Search This thread

kable

Nov 17, 2007
Silicon Valley
GT-N5100 4.2.2 Official Update Released.

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/08/12...xy-note-8-0-3g-gt-n5100/#.Ugh9ElqeNck.twitter

Android 4.2.2 brings new features such as lockscreen widgets, dedicated toggles menu in status bar, improved task switching, Daydream screensaver mode, and performance enhancements. On the TouchWiz side of things, expect to see new widgets, homescreen, and more from the Galaxy S4.

You can grab the update both over-the-air (OTA) or via Kies. Here are the firmware details:

Model: GT-N5100
Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 1210063
Build date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:27:55 +0000
Product Code: DBT
PDA: N5100XXCMH1
CSC: N5100OXACMH1
MODEM: N5100XXCMF4

EDIT: Just saw that someone had posted this in the Dev section. You guys really need to post this stuff in the correct forum.

To help keep this forum section tidy and easy to use, here are some rules and guidelines.
Only the following topics are allowed in the DEVELOPMENT area:
[DEV] - Development for any projects or Apps.
[ROM] - Custom ROMs.
[KERNEL] - Custom Kernels.
[MOD] - Hack & Modifications for the phone. (See below for more details)
[FIX] - Fixes for known issues & bugs.
[R&D] - Research & Development for Devs only, when gathering data for a new projects.Note: If you are unsure where your new topic should go, then please post it in General.

Last edited:

junjun10

Jul 28, 2013
Anyone who already flashed it? does it fix the screen freeze issue?? and another question, If i flash it manually via odin, will it retain my installed apps?

Luser2000

May 27, 2006
Someone writes that what's inside CSC codes, please.
I know it's DBT (default), but there's more?
THX!

dave18

Apr 21, 2008
Flashed with mobile odin pro with everroot - failed, Got into bootloop on cwm with message "Failed to root". Finally , Restored backup . Back with 4.12.

vpupkin

Apr 5, 2009
Flashed new ROM.
Am I only one who faces this issues?:
1. S Note became laggy when opening/closing note
2. S-pen pointer is shifted 1-2 mm down from true position (maybe if there is any calibration software?)

Idan73

Jul 19, 2010
I saw that too, to bad I have 5110

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Just did something foolish, but after taking few precautions, did it anyways. I flashed system and kernel from this to n5110 with mobile Odin pro. Did not dare flashing cache (csc) and rest as mobile Odin needs stock recovery to flash cache and really wanted to keep custom for obvious reasons.

It booted and working fine except for chaton and messaging app crashing, which I disabled at root.

Plus side is that in conjunction with Google voice app and magic jack I can use phone dialler to make phonecalls now. On WiFi only off course.

***"""Still testing so strongly urge people not to try this unless they know what they're doing. "" "***

This will not work with n5120 system and kernel combination firmware. It does not boot. Although system by itself can be flashed successfully over earlier n5110 leak, but 5ghz WiFi bug from that leak remains.

If you don't clean your internal card properly before hand, the old files remain trapped and you only have access to new directory tree, so either move files to external beforehand or do a reset to free used space (did not reset myself and will try not to).

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Spidey01

xpipa

Nov 8, 2010
Fabriano
I had 4.1.2 rooted I flash 4.2.2 with mobile odin and all was ok apps root. ..

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GT-N5100 4.2.2 Official Update Released.

http://www.sammobile.com/2013/08/12...xy-note-8-0-3g-gt-n5100/#.Ugh9ElqeNck.twitter

Android 4.2.2 brings new features such as lockscreen widgets, dedicated toggles menu in status bar, improved task switching, Daydream screensaver mode, and performance enhancements. On the TouchWiz side of things, expect to see new widgets, homescreen, and more from the Galaxy S4.

You can grab the update both over-the-air (OTA) or via Kies. Here are the firmware details:

Model: GT-N5100
    Version: Android 4.2.2
    Changelist: 1210063
    Build date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:27:55 +0000
    Product Code: DBT
    PDA: N5100XXCMH1
    CSC: N5100OXACMH1
    MODEM: N5100XXCMF4

EDIT: Just saw that someone had posted this in the Dev section. You guys really need to post this stuff in the correct forum.

To help keep this forum section tidy and easy to use, here are some rules and guidelines.
    Only the following topics are allowed in the DEVELOPMENT area:
    [DEV] - Development for any projects or Apps.
    [ROM] - Custom ROMs.
    [KERNEL] - Custom Kernels.
    [MOD] - Hack & Modifications for the phone. (See below for more details)
    [FIX] - Fixes for known issues & bugs.
    [R&D] - Research & Development for Devs only, when gathering data for a new projects.Note: If you are unsure where your new topic should go, then please post it in General.
    Flashed with mobile odin pro with everroot - failed, Got into bootloop on cwm with message "Failed to root". Finally , Restored backup . Back with 4.12.

hey. i just flashed and rooted 4.2.2. I used CF-Auto-Root http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2291839. Just do exactly the instructions.
    I can't download from hotfile, please mirror it

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4

my mirror https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-IWdElJelFWVi1QMDBNY1FyNm8/preview
    Originally rooted with frama root. Stock recovery. Before update to 4.22: frozen apps unfrozen with titanium, with ota rootkeeper unrooted. Samsung update done. Reroot with ota rootkeeper: rooted again. No screenfreezes anymore.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app
    DEVELOPER OPTION replaced with ACCESSIBILITY? or where did Developer Option went.

Go to Setting/About Device and Tap [Build Number] about 10 times and it will magically appear. :good: