GT-N8000 stuck on boot, can't flash firmware

Search This thread

5h1nj1

Jun 26, 2017
Hi, I have a Samsung GT-N8000 tablet, which is stuck on the animated logo at start. Don't know the whole history from the original owner but there is a custom ROM loaded - Gnabo 4.2.2. I read threads with similar problems, tried what was suggested, but no luck. I wonder if there's anything I can do to make it work again.
There IS clockwork recovery working and I can turn on the download mode. Everytime I try to flash or factory default, it just reboots though.
I tried to flash several ROMs from an SD card (zip file) and through ADB sideload. It loads the ROM and just reboots.
When I try flashing from Odin, it fails after NAND write start (I tried various USB ports, several PCs). Tablet doesn't do anything in this case. I have to restart manually by holding buttons.
The download screen looks like this, btw:

ODIN MODE
Product Name: GT-N8000
Current Binary: Custom
System Status: Custom
RP SWREV: A2

Would someone have an advice, please?

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
@@fails after NAND write start @@

Search NAND WRITE FAILS
Multiple posts on the subject .

5h1nj1

Jun 26, 2017
@@fails after NAND write start @@

Search NAND WRITE FAILS
Multiple posts on the subject .

Thank you. I searched half the internet already. Various answers, various solutions. Some were supposedly lucky only with a certain version of Odin, some were lucky with just a certain version of a ROM, some flashed a PIT file they aquired from a source no longer available for me and so on and so on. I did what I thought is reasonable. No luck.
Nothing beats experience though, and since I never had anything to do with any of this, therefore am a complete novice, I thought I'd ask and someone experienced would be kind enough to guide me. I'm not really able to make the proper connections from some of the answers without knowing the inner workings of the systems.

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010

5h1nj1

Jun 26, 2017
I'm sorry to inform you that everything failed and I had to classify the device as bricked. :(

Mian123456789

Dec 19, 2017
Hi
Please help me
I have a gt-n8000.i rooted it and installed lineage os 14.1 on it.everything was working fine but one day i turnned on the tablet and it stucks on showing encryption unsuccessful please reset your tablet.but when i try to reset it in recovery i am not able to wipe internal memory following error came
E error can't open dir '/data/media'
Updating partition details
Unable to stat '/data/media'
I tried flashing stock firmware but it fails on
Sboot.bin
Nand write start
Fail
I tried flashing pit file but it fails on
Set pit file
Fail
Repartition operation failed
Please tell me solution
I can go into download mod as well as twrp recovery

N4646

Aug 10, 2020
Hello, My self Nikhil, I am also facing same using,Help me plz if you got the solution on this about
Galaxy Tab GT-N8000
ODIN MODE
Product Name: GT-N8000
Current Binary: Custom
System Status: Custom
RP SWREV: A2

SAEIDREMIX

Jul 7, 2022
Hello everyone
Galaxy tab GT-N8000
Current Binary : Samsung Official
System Status : Official
RP SWREV :A2
My tablet stuck on samsung logo i cant install any firmware with odin please help me ...
i think every one have problem with this device (RP SWREV:A2)

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
(think every one have problem with this device (RP SWREV:A2)

NOT TRUE.

Where does ODIN fail ??
Same as your identical posts ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, I should just throw it out, if I understand correctly. A shame. :/