WARNING! This ROM is for the GT-S7275R/B/T variants only!
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Please use the above unless you have something development-related to contribute here. Thank you.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
ROM STATUS: [COLOR="Red"]Stable[/COLOR]
LOS-14.1 Install Guide
Note: LOS for Galaxy Ace 3 LTE is provided with no warranty. You are installing this software at your own risk. You may be violating your warranty.
Download LOS-14.1 and OpenGapps zips and put in /sdcard
Before you install LOS-14.1: Preparation (First three are optional. If you want to start fresh, these can be skipped)
- Install AppBak from Market, run it and save a list of all your apps.
- Install SMS Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your SMS history.
- Install Call Logs Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your call log history.
- Boot into TWRP recovery. Make a full backup. You will need this backup later if you decide to go back to your previous ROM and data.
- Use TWRP Recovery from the attachments for now!!
- Warning: Only use the recovery from the attachments to flash LAOS-14.1. Otherwise, you risk bricking your phone!
- Wipe system, data, dalvik and cache. (For clean installation)
- Flash lineage-14*.zip.
- Flash gapps*.zip.
- Reboot phone.
- After you setup your Google account, reinstall the three apps from Market in order to restore most of your apps, call log and SMS history.
- Warning: Do not restore backup data of system apps!
- If you restore a bad backup with cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony it can break MMS.
- It seems that restoring backups can also break Calendar sync.
Upgrades from previous versions of LOS-14.1 are the same process as install, except you do not need to wipe anything. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to even wipe cache and dalvik-cache when upgrading between LOS-14.1 versions. You only need to wipe if you are doing a major upgrade, switching to a different ROM entirely, or attempting to fix bugs caused by bad backups or corrupt app data.
Epic Touch CM Team for the install instructions
Everyone that donated beers
The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
[URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617940942"]Download LineageOS - [COLOR="Red"]20171021[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298929707"]Download Resurrection Remix 5.8.1 (Deprecated) - [COLOR="red"]20170208[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="https://download.lineageos.org/extras"]LineageOS su addon[/URL]
All the builds will be hosted here: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=17497
***Mirroring my ROM and builds is not appreciated***
@Samsung for their Sources
@arco68 for the common repositories, device configurations, kernel and more
@Arcanister99 for maintaining his forum and making this ROM more popular
@XDA for it's build server
Donate to those guys if you can. They helped me a lot, especially @arco68
If you like it, give me a thanks or ever a beer :)
- List of Donators:
- @Andrea De Stefani
- @Scott Chapman
- @Koen Gadeyne
- @Ulrich Thaufelder
- @Martin van der Heydt
- @JEAN-PIERRE ELLENA
- @Rudolf RÃ¯Â¿Â½pke
- @Paolo Francica
- @HÃ¯Â¿Â½kan Ryding
- @Mats Rutberg
- @Aiman Shah
- @Mikko Pakarinen