Gt2 Pro HIIT and Timer Applications

Search This thread

tipu2185

Nov 29, 2007
Islamabad
Hi I am potential buyer of Huawei GT2 pro. Currently I have Amazfit Startos 3.

My problem with the watch is that it does not have any option to build custom work out for gym
e.g. I want have HIIT work out and I want watch to notify 50 seconds have passed. Take 15 seconds break. Then cycle goes on.
If there is no option to program work out to give reminder options. Is there possibility of adding any 3rd party appp for this?
Also amazfit timer app does not allow timer in seconds. You can only set in minutes in hours. What about GT2 pro.

Often in amazfit during work out heart rate spikes in an arobic limit or more and stays there. I need to stop work out and restart workout option to get accurate measurements.

petulko11

Apr 3, 2021
Hi I am potential buyer of Huawei GT2 pro. Currently I have Amazfit Startos 3.

My problem with the watch is that it does not have any option to build custom work out for gym
e.g. I want have HIIT work out and I want watch to notify 50 seconds have passed. Take 15 seconds break. Then cycle goes on.
If there is no option to program work out to give reminder options. Is there possibility of adding any 3rd party appp for this?
Also amazfit timer app does not allow timer in seconds. You can only set in minutes in hours. What about GT2 pro.

Often in amazfit during work out heart rate spikes in an arobic limit or more and stays there. I need to stop work out and restart workout option to get accurate measurements.
HIIT workout have a possibility set reminder after 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 min only...
3d party app I have not tested yet
Timer have a predefined schemas in minutes, but you can define your own, in second accuracy.