• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

Gta 3 :)))))

360nitrous

Jul 28, 2010
Got myself a copy of it, runs really well on the transformer, there's 1 or 2 graphical glitches on the car an random wire frames pop up on screen but other than that, it runs perfectly!

fliparsenal

Nov 17, 2008
NewYork.apk
Anyone have radio problems when getting into a vehicles? If I jack one and the radio is already off I can't seem to turn it back on regardless of how many times I swipe at it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Moonie17

May 31, 2010
Jersey
Must say it is incredibly smooth!! would anyone be able to give me a hand with mapping the controller with the sixaxis controller app? not having much luck at the mo!

mauaus

Oct 22, 2010
I was able to get the character moving with the left analog stick but the rest of the buttons dont work. Can somene help me with how the controllers are mapped in the keyboard? Maybe we can config that way :)

Its not working for me on my transformer!! i go to new game and its starts to load then crashes and no reports on why it crashed!

anyone have a fix??
I would clear all data and redownload the files

nooganator

Jul 19, 2008
Halifax
I'm not sure what I did. But once the game started, and it immediately saw that there was a controller plugged in and a pop up window prompted me with a "controller found" window

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D
MOD EDIT: XDA DOES NOT SUPPORT PIRACY IN ANY FORM, "ETHICAL PIRACY" OR NOT.

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, either pay or find your cracks and serials somewhere else. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained.

Last edited by a moderator:

isolated_epidemic

Sep 15, 2007
Spokane, WA
Both wired and wireless xbox 360 controllers dont work for me. Each has their own unique problems. I am running Revolver 3.9.3, those that confirmed the 360 controllers work, what Rom are you running on? Does your controller actually work 100% properly, or did you just walk around and turn the game off?

EDIT: I can however confirm that a Sixaxis plugged in via USB works great. Haven't tried using SixAxis Controller app yet, but I assume you can simply set up their new Touch Controls to make it work via touchscreen emulation.

Last edited:

overhaze

Sep 1, 2010
Downloaded and running great, and the ps3 controller works perfectly out of the box. Now they just need to release an android port of Chinatown Wars and U'll be happy! :D

lehoule

Oct 12, 2010
Montreal
Both wired and wireless xbox 360 controllers dont work for me. Each has their own unique problems. I am running Revolver 3.9.3, those that confirmed the 360 controllers work, what Rom are you running on? Does your controller actually work 100% properly, or did you just walk around and turn the game off?

EDIT: I can however confirm that a Sixaxis plugged in via USB works great. Haven't tried using SixAxis Controller app yet, but I assume you can simply set up their new Touch Controls to make it work via touchscreen emulation.
Or you can try to find and assign the right keys in the sixaxis app. Same keys that shadowgun use maybe?