• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

gtab2 stuck on boot up

Search This thread

agent47er

Aug 16, 2012
Delhi
i recently flashed cm 10.2 unoffical build on my p5110 but finding that the SIM card was not working, i tried to flash cm 101.1 stable. NOw i am stuck on boot up(blank screen... not even boot animation). Tried clea wipe and flash it over and over, even after /system wipe, does not seem to work. How to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_020036.jpg
    IMG_20130804_020036.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 46

ems3

Jun 29, 2013
I think the sim card issue was 10.2 related I've seen in the note2 forums some people have no data. Not sure if that's the same with the tab2 cause I haven't researched 10.2 for mine yet. Are you able to turn off and get to download mode? Maybe try to odin back to stock and see if this will work to fix. Never seen a screen like that so I'm kinda shooting ideas right now but anything is worth trying at this point right

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

medovici

Feb 19, 2013
i recently flashed cm 10.2 unoffical build on my p5110 but finding that the SIM card was not working, i tried to flash cm 101.1 stable. NOw i am stuck on boot up(blank screen... not even boot animation). Tried clea wipe and flash it over and over, even after /system wipe, does not seem to work. How to fix this?

enter download mode and flash stock samsung firmware via odin(you can find firmware on official samsung site)....you have a lot tutorials how to do that,just searc a bit....follow titorial to the letter:eek: