Guid to Install full Google services

Search This thread

damiaan1234

Sep 15, 2020
seems like google blocked huawei phones. is it possible to change our phones into something else like samsung to bypass the login issue? or would that not work?

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
So I should not even bother to resetting my phone, currently having partly working gms..

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
No, you won't be able to log in a Google account so no play store..
My device is having a fully working playstore and other apps, however I am getting a notification every time I open one Google app or another app using Google play services, yet they work.

Netflix though does not let me sign in for some reason. After I open it and click sign in, I get the error page, then takes me back to first page of trial.

So I was wondering if there is anything I could do to just fix this issue, since everything else works

Il_Pres

May 16, 2008
Stupid me... I've reset my phone, as I was thinking to try the new methods and have the GMS working without the need to freeze the google framework and now I'm stuck with no more GSM. It seems there's no way to add the google account at the moment. This is valid and confirmed for all the methods you can find online. Inlcuding MicroG. We need to wait for a workaround or a new version of LZPlay. Do not try to reinstall GMS even if you have some malfunctions or you'll lose everything. For now, the only workaround is the VIRTUAL OS, using VMOS.

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
Stupid me... I've reset my phone, as I was thinking to try the new methods and have the GMS working without the need to freeze the google framework and now I'm stuck with no more GSM. It seems there's no way to add the google account at the moment. This is valid and confirmed for all the methods you can find online. Inlcuding MicroG. We need to wait for a workaround or a new version of LZPlay. Do not try to reinstall GMS even if you have some malfunctions or you'll lose everything. For now, the only workaround is the VIRTUAL OS, using VMOS.
Yeah I saw this VMOS method, but not sure how it works? Any idea?

Razekiel

Nov 3, 2010
Nantes
hello everyone,

it's the third video i watched from you but any one of them work to install GMS on my P40 Pro. (current version 10.1.0.131. Of course, it's during the adding of google account there is a problem.
I 'm happening to have "Signing in loading" and i installed Google Service . But my Google Account not added. And if i tried to restart "Add an account", i don't happen to have again "signing in loading" . After I filled my password , i have immediatly the message "there was a problem communicating".

Could you tell me what i can do to happen to add my google account? there is something i don't do well? thanks.

A french user.

flittig

Nov 23, 2007
p40

Hey TR4SPY,

Thanks so much for the update, dude I thought I was going crazy, but now it makes sense. Could you send me the links to where you read about this, please?

You know I am trying to use the phone as it is and have downloaded Aptoide Store, F-Droid Store and APKPure, but I still feel incomplete.

Also Brave, Opera and Firefox Focus browsers don't feel very smooth when scrolling on the P40 Pro, it's quite shaky and gives me a headache. Fortunately the full version of Firefox is very smooth and so I am using that as the main browser, never used it before, this is the first time on Android. I quite like it.

I bank with Santander, Barclays, Starling, Monzo, M&S, MBNA and Revolut and have all their apps on my OnePlus 6T and none on my P40 Pro!

WhatsApp is no good without Google Drive.

The built in Huawei Email Client doesn't auto sync emails and can only do it every 15, 30 or an hour etc and not as they come in, and not to mention that the app doesn't feel very refined and feels clunky. Can you recommend any good email clients? What about privacy concerns? If I enter my Gmail credentials will they not be able to intercept the details? I do have two factor authentication enabled for my Google account.

I'm contemplating whether or not I should send the device back and buy the OnePlus 8 Pro, but the camera is so delicious. Now I hear Xiaomi are releasing the Mi 10 Ultra which also seems very delicious but with Google support.

Do you think Google and Huawei will ever kiss and makeup?

Still I blame Huawei, they should have unlocked the bootloader for these devices and allowed the community to piss all over Google.

Cheers bud and hope it works out for you.

Hi Deadcell, read your posts on this topic and was interested as I am experiencing the same issues with 10.1.0.147 and just left the phone sitting waiting for an update to G app. Was just wondering if you might have had any luck since or any suggestions after a month on apps, etc living without Google services.

Cheers!

TR4SPY

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Deadcell, read your posts on this topic and was interested as I am experiencing the same issues with 10.1.0.147 and just left the phone sitting waiting for an update to G app. Was just wondering if you might have had any luck since or any suggestions after a month on apps, etc living without Google services.

Cheers!

There will be no update to G app I am afraid as Huawei stop maintaining it as they have plans to release HarmonyOS for most EMUi10/11 devices next year. In order to get GMS working you need to downgrade via HiSuite proxy to .133 and then install GMS, when you will have GMS then you can update phone software to 147 and so on.

⚠ Warning ⚠ Downgrading can brick your phone if done incorrectly. So keep it in mind, be careful.
@update 21 th September 2020
Seems like the downgrading is not an option anymore as Google blocked sign in by in browser method. So even if G app works for somebody they will be unable to login into google account, google want to make things harder each time we get new method... Maybw it's good time to say goodbye to Google and look for an alternative

Last edited:

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
There will be no update to G app I am afraid as Huawei stop maintaining it as they have plans to release HarmonyOS for most EMUi10/11 devices next year. In order to get GMS working you need to downgrade via HiSuite proxy to .133 and then install GMS, when you will have GMS then you can update phone software to 147 and so on. [emoji615] Warning [emoji615] Downgrading can brick your phone if done incorrectly. So keep it in mind, be careful.
Don't think that gms is an option at the moment, even if downgrading.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This method will fix everything

*No more error message
    *All apps can connect to google services
    *Restart fix it

Note

*Full youtube instructions from zero By Gatal Gadged digital :

https://youtu.be/ivpNP7wFE9I

Steps

1 Unzip the GMS file & put the file in the Memory root (check video)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PB6...ew?usp=sharing

2 Go setting system & restor then back up and restor

3 Restore the back up from memory

4 Install all Google apps from Google folder (from zip file)

5 Open GMS app in Chinese langue then restart the device

6 Open play store then close it

7 Now you should get error message from google

------These steps not included on the YouTube video-----

8 Go to setting --- apps ---- Clear Google service data

9 Download and install GSM 1

10 Go to setting --- apps ---- Clear Google framework data

11 Check Google play store, restore device, check google app ,and check snapchat or all app need to use google services

12 Install GSM 2 ,then restart the phone

New GSM1&GSM2 Fixed file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mhS8tDhXf4AUtpfh9--8Dg8-MJgc_OKv

Easy way :

First check the new file i uploaded today

install gms with lz play restore back up method
    sign into gms with account manager 4.0.3
    Intall google frameworks
    Check id gsf ''using device id app''
    If have
    uninstall google play services
    Intall modgsm1.apk ''download from link''
    check id gsf
    close all apps
    check id
    close all
    remove google framework
    reinstall google framework
    check id
    close all
    remove google play service
    install gsm2
    check id
    reboot device

done

To sign in more than one account :

Use icebox
    Freeze framework
    Clear data Google accounts manager
    Sign in 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1000000 accounts
    Unfreeze the framework
    Abraka dabra everything work lile a charm

Youtube video to approve this method

I apologize for the delay, because Google has fixed the previous error in the file i sent

Enjoy guys.

contact info :
    Instagram: mrhouny
    Snapchat: mrhouny
    facebook: mrhouny
    xda dev: skyline_r

Special Thanks to @nhoccon[/QUOTE]
    Hi everyone!

Garanteed solution right here: https://youtu.be/HAxj0FYgwoY

The method is SIMILAR to the old one, but it has a few nuances.
    It includes the instalation of a file I had never seen before on any other method. You can check it out (and how it allows to sign-in at Google) around 11:30 of the vídeo I posted above.

I repeat: it solves Google Sign-in error.

Also, it seems to be much easier to install on the first try. I don't know why.

Cheers!!!!
    Hello, wouldn't it be theoretically possible to patch the framework so that it reads the device data from a self-created file? In this file you could, for example, store data from a P30 Pro.

I've followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgndzOCFR_8

It's the same procedure I've found in other thread and videos but for some reason, with this everything works.

The only thing, as said, is the Gmail sync. Someone should develop an app that disable/enable the sync of the account (or simply force it) every X minutes in loop. I've found a very old app that disable/enable the sync with a tap. Better than nothing.

Say "Hi" if you are a developer and want to develop this app.
    thank you! also, did the apps come from the playstore or some apps, like netflix, had to be sideloaded? :)

*may I know which youtube guide worked for you? there's a lot to comb over
    I've download every thing from playstore and I have until now no problems with Netflix etc.

And I use this instructions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgndzOCFR_8

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Hi man, the tutorial from the first post is working or are some other methods?
    Hey, i used this guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgndzOCFR_8