[GUIDE][17.06.2019] RMM/KG bypass - Root/Install TWRP on Exynos Samsung after 2018

Alvin50

Apr 9, 2019
Venice
wanna use my sm-a520f without sim card and without any external sdcard

Hier can i flash android 9 or higher on my phone?

can i get a tutorial and links for needed apps?
You'd look first for a ROM suitable for your phone, and even before to a compatible recovery.
The standard installation procedure is to first gain developer rights, then install a custom recovery (TWRP or OrangeFox) suitable for your phone model, usually via Odin, and then using this custom recovery to install your chosen ROM. It would be feasible only using the internal phone memory, though you'd then have very little room for the apps you need.

hasson hmdan

Jun 19, 2015
Hi i have this problem i can't flash twrp onmy s8 g950f by odin because rmm state prenormal can i fix it ?? .... and my oem lock off and frp lock off please help me 💔💔

Alvin50

Apr 9, 2019
Venice
Hi i have this problem i can't flash twrp onmy s8 g950f by odin because rmm state prenormal can i fix it ?? .... and my oem lock off and frp lock off please help me 💔💔
You have to reload a stock ROM and update it via wireless at first reboot. Then enable developer's functions and there enable OEM unlock.
Don't forget, after installing TWRP, to flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.1 and RMM_Bypass_v3_corsicanu.zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: aIecxs

hasson hmdan

Jun 19, 2015
You have to reload a stock ROM and update it via wireless at first reboot. Then enable developer's functions and there enable OEM unlock.
Don't forget, after installing TWRP, to flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.1 and RMM_Bypass_v3_corsicanu.zip.
I can't update via wireless .... no software update comes to my phone ... no ota just using odin 💔😔 is there another way ??

Alvin50

Apr 9, 2019
Venice
I can't update via wireless .... no software update comes to my phone ... no ota just using odin 💔😔 is there another way ??
Did you enter your gmail account while on wifi? usually the problem is there.
I don't know of other ways via Odin. Someone told that after installing a custom ROM via Odin and then entering your gmail account, leaving the phone uninterruptly on line for a week would solve the problem and reset RMM, but I think it was an old workaround that now cannot be applied. I tried it some time ago, and it didn't work for me.

Reactions: hasson hmdan

Alvin50

Apr 9, 2019
Venice
NEW-RMM-State_Bypass

how can i download this its just rote me to end of topic :cry:
"St Alvin" will provide...:p
But, as an exercise, try yourself to find it again, as I did in the past...
Day by day you 'll build your personal library, out of internet moods...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3madm2

matkali

Mar 22, 2017
Can someone help me with this ? I am unable to follow instructions so complicated.

I have Samsung galaxy s9 with OEM UNLOCK option missing

earrieta98

Feb 26, 2021
Hi, i have a problem when I try to upload the TWRP to my S8+, I get the message "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed", my version is a g955f, I heard it affects in something, but i don't know how to fix it, can anybody help?