[GUIDE][18th Dec][4Noobs] Flashing A FTF File Using Flashtool

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to Flash a FTF file with Flashtool!

Requirements

Flashing the FTF
    1. Download and install the Flashtool package and download and extract the R800i_4.0.2.A.0.58_Enhanced.zip.
    2. Next go to where you installed flashtool and then to the drivers folder.
    3. Run the Flashtool-drivers.exe file.
    4. select "your drivers", flashmode and fastboot drivers.
    5. QK5T9.png
    6. Accept all the prompts and once finished load flashtool
      NeyJu.png
    7. Now select flashmode
    8. Now click the "..." button
      Rgjm7.png
    9. browse to the folder where the FTF is and press "open"
    10. Now click the "..." button
      CnsMY.png
    11. Switch your phone off and press and hold the back button while connecting usb lead (Green LED)
    12. It should start flashing and once done will say "Complete", Reboot and your done.

Congratulations you have now successfully flashed a FTF file using flashtool.

[no longer linking tutorials to my site as currently messing around with my site so links may break, to prevent this i will post them here since i found a html to vbcode converter aswell :)]
    If any one has used this guide can you confirm it is correct :) Thanks.
    :)Yes I totally agree with abdel12345 your guides are well laid out and not too complicated some times people over explain things and this can complicate things especially if your new to android.That's why I have put a link to your tutorials in my signature because unfortunately some people forget to use the search feature lol;)
    Thanks Man as you can see i recently changed my signature to have a gif showing all my tutorials in a stand out way :)
    I didn't use the guide but I've flashed an ft before and can confirm those are the correct steps

Sent from my r800x using Tapatalk 2

Great its been a long time and wanted to make sure it was correct as not had much response unlike my other tutorials.
    I think its because the other guides are things people use more and don't know how to do while flashing ftf is easier to figure out by yourself. But I've used a couple of you're other guides and they helped a lot. :D:thumbup:

Sent from my r800x using tapatalk 2
    rom: extremeicsv3
    kernel: turbo v3.1

:)Yes I totally agree with abdel12345 your guides are well laid out and not too complicated some times people over explain things and this can complicate things especially if your new to android.That's why I have put a link to your tutorials in my signature because unfortunately some people forget to use the search feature lol;)