• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GUIDE] [6.0] How to bypass Google Verify Account step. /2017/P9 Lite/May be outdated

Search This thread

Volenir

Mar 2, 2017
This is possibly outdated. If you have Google Security Definitions newer than from December 2017 then it is possibly impossible to bypass.

Have you ever had a problem after factory reset (by eRecovery) or putting your phone to Android 7.0 and you got stucked on "Verify your account"? Here is your medicine!
This happened to me and I solved it! So let's go!

First, you need to know that I am not responsible for any phone damages/bricked devices/nuclear war/etc. Please beware of destructible apps/ROMs.

This is working on: VNS-L21C432B160, should work on any Huawei device!

If you are on Android 7.0 and (like I was) you don't have keyboard but Google Voice, you need to rollback to 6.0 using:

forum.xda-developers.com/huawei-p9lite/how-to/how-to-roll-noguat-to-mm-l31-21-c185-t3539885

Now if you are on Marshmallow you can start repairing your phone!

1) Go through all the steps at the start, connect to your Wi-Fi, accept all terms and at Verify your account step stop.
2) Type anything in "Type your E-mail here...", select all by holding your finger on text and in Swype Keyboard (if it's Google Keyboard then click and hold on spacebar and choose Swype Keyboard) put your finger on Swype icon and drag on S letter.
3) The Google search will now launch, click Videos and click on any video from YouTube.
4) Search for any video that have links in description and click on one of them. Remember not to click on youtube.com link.
5) That should redirect you to black-styled browser. Click on dots in right corner and then Open in: Chrome.
6) In Chrome click skip or agree and in search bar write: Google Account Manager.
7) That should let you see Google searching results. Click on apkmirror reference, scroll down and search Google Account Manager 6.0.1 (January 14, 2016 if don't exist put your request in reply I'll upload on my Google Disk) - download and install this. System should remind you of security, you need to go to settings then and change Unknown Sources.
8) Now go back to Chrome and in search bar type "Quick Shortcut Maker" and click the link from apk-dl. Download this, install and open.
9) Now you have all preview of all apps in your phone. In search bar type "Google Account Manager" (or in your language) and click on this option which has "Type e-mail and password" with com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity and click Try.
10) On the screen you should have "Type your password" but you need to click dots in the right corner of screen and click "Login in browser"
11) Login to your Google account (your real which you want to use).
12) After that, reboot your device.
13) After reboot you can pass through all the configuration steps without any problem (do not agree with Restore - haven't tried that), skip Huawei ID login process and fingerprint.
14) Go to Settings → Advanced settings → Backup & reset → Factory data reset → Reset phone x2

After that the Google Verification shouldn't pop up in configuration process (you can skip loging into your Wi-Fi network).
Have fun with your phone!
If the guide helped you please give me THANKS below this post. If you have problems, please write it there!

Cheers.

To this tutorial I used many videos on YouTube. Credits to all these guys who made it. Do not copy this on any other forum (except xda-developers.com) without writing author!
Sorry for my really bad English, still learning!

Last edited:

JimMorisson

Apr 23, 2017
Problem

Hi. Im very lucky to have found your helpful solution as i got really frustrated bypassing the account verification. But i got one problem. In the step number 9, i dont have that option at all!
com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity. Any idea why? i got plenty other options but that specific one is missing. Thanks

Volenir

Mar 2, 2017
Hi. Im very lucky to have found your helpful solution as i got really frustrated bypassing the account verification. But i got one problem. In the step number 9, i dont have that option at all!
com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity. Any idea why? i got plenty other options but that specific one is missing. Thanks

Have you installed the right version of Google Services? I mean 6.0.1 as I wrote in post. Make sure you have installed this version, if you didn't go to Apps → Google Services → Uninstall updates. Then install correct version and try again.

mummy2jamha

Sep 12, 2017
Please Please help!! I am at my wits end trying to fix my dads phone. in step 7 it doesn't give me the settings option? it downloads so I click open and its deep scans and doesn't open. please please please tell me you can help? Many thanks from a woman in need

Volenir

Mar 2, 2017
Hi!
Are you sure you are getting into this app installer?
Please check if you are using Chrome or Google Search. If Chrome, try to do this step again or try download something else.
If you haven't got any important data, try Wiping your phone again and try these steps again!
Which version of Android are you on? 6.0 or 7.0?

voetbalremco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2012
gelderland

2) Type anything in "Type your E-mail here...", select all by holding your finger on text and in Swype Keyboard (if it's Google Keyboard then click and hold on spacebar and choose Swype Keyboard) put your finger on Swype icon and drag on S letter.

Im stuck on this too, trying to fix a phone for a friend.
How do you do this?
I am unable to get it to launch the Google Search.

Volenir

Mar 2, 2017
Im stuck on this too, trying to fix a phone for a friend.
How do you do this?
I am unable to get it to launch the Google Search.

Get to go like this

8LtakOM.png

If you still can't get to Google Search maybe you have system app broken.

Volenir

Mar 2, 2017
Just saw a video, seems like the Swype keyboard is another version. It doesn't have the 'search' option, just copy/paste/select.
And swiping to S doesn't do a thing.

I think I know how it looks like on vid but in mine and other guys situations it works.
Do you have Android 6.0 on phone? Try wiping system and do the steps again. Maybe something got stucked.
I saw many vids and yes, keyboard looks different (like on vid older version) but it actually works.

voetbalremco

Jan 6, 2012
gelderland
I think I know how it looks like on vid but in mine and other guys situations it works.
Do you have Android 6.0 on phone? Try wiping system and do the steps again. Maybe something got stucked.
I saw many vids and yes, keyboard looks different (like on vid older version) but it actually works.

I attached how it is shown on my device.
No search option and swiping to S doesn't do it either...

Attachments

• IMG_20170923_182803_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170923_182803_HDR.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 1,001

voetbalremco

Jan 6, 2012
gelderland
https://imgur.com/a/l6MVc

I think I found another way to get into browser, try this.
On first photo hold for a few seconds, you don't need to write anything.

Thanks.
That seems to be blocked as well though, it minimizes the keyboard but doesn't open the settings...

I already tried to unlock the bootloader but due to the usb-debugging/OEM unlock options aren't enabled and I'm unable to enable it due to the lock I can't do anything with it it seems.

Edit: Got it after all!
I'm in my phone again. Thanks for the tutorial!

Now my phone mentions it has no signal.
Might I just have flashed a single-sim firmware on a dual-sim device? Oh my..

Last edited:

Volenir

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks.
That seems to be blocked as well though, it minimizes the keyboard but doesn't open the settings...

I already tried to unlock the bootloader but due to the usb-debugging/OEM unlock options aren't enabled and I'm unable to enable it due to the lock I can't do anything with it it seems.

Edit: Got it after all!
I'm in my phone again. Thanks for the tutorial!

Now my phone mentions it has no signal.
Might I just have flashed a single-sim firmware on a dual-sim device? Oh my..

Nice, you finally got into phone!
It's not that bad in my opinion, if it's not too late you can obviously return into the correct oeminfo but I believe it's just software bug.
Maybe re-installing ROM should work. Please write what has you done in this thread :fingers-crossed:.

croccio

Jan 2, 2012
after follow this guide I'm stuck on setup wizard. it ask me for enhanced wifi than open google and close and reappear enhanced wifi screen. how can I solve it?

voetbalremco

Jan 6, 2012
gelderland
Nice, you finally got into phone!
It's not that bad in my opinion, if it's not too late you can obviously return into the correct oeminfo but I believe it's just software bug.
Maybe re-installing ROM should work. Please write what has you done in this thread :fingers-crossed:.

It was a simcard bug, the wrong one was inserted. :p
With another it worked just fine, the phone has been restored.

To help others:
I had the problem of not beiing able to open Google Now with the Swype keyboard option.
I had no idea of which version was installed, so I had to rollback with the original localized EMUI 4.1 packages from the Huawei site.
Then this method works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is possibly outdated. If you have Google Security Definitions newer than from December 2017 then it is possibly impossible to bypass.

Have you ever had a problem after factory reset (by eRecovery) or putting your phone to Android 7.0 and you got stucked on "Verify your account"? Here is your medicine!
    This happened to me and I solved it! So let's go!

First, you need to know that I am not responsible for any phone damages/bricked devices/nuclear war/etc. Please beware of destructible apps/ROMs.

This is working on: VNS-L21C432B160, should work on any Huawei device!

If you are on Android 7.0 and (like I was) you don't have keyboard but Google Voice, you need to rollback to 6.0 using:

forum.xda-developers.com/huawei-p9lite/how-to/how-to-roll-noguat-to-mm-l31-21-c185-t3539885

Now if you are on Marshmallow you can start repairing your phone!

1) Go through all the steps at the start, connect to your Wi-Fi, accept all terms and at Verify your account step stop.
    3) The Google search will now launch, click Videos and click on any video from YouTube.
    4) Search for any video that have links in description and click on one of them. Remember not to click on youtube.com link.
    5) That should redirect you to black-styled browser. Click on dots in right corner and then Open in: Chrome.
    6) In Chrome click skip or agree and in search bar write: Google Account Manager.
    7) That should let you see Google searching results. Click on apkmirror reference, scroll down and search Google Account Manager 6.0.1 (January 14, 2016 if don't exist put your request in reply I'll upload on my Google Disk) - download and install this. System should remind you of security, you need to go to settings then and change Unknown Sources.
    8) Now go back to Chrome and in search bar type "Quick Shortcut Maker" and click the link from apk-dl. Download this, install and open.
    9) Now you have all preview of all apps in your phone. In search bar type "Google Account Manager" (or in your language) and click on this option which has "Type e-mail and password" with com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity and click Try.
    10) On the screen you should have "Type your password" but you need to click dots in the right corner of screen and click "Login in browser"
    11) Login to your Google account (your real which you want to use).
    12) After that, reboot your device.
    13) After reboot you can pass through all the configuration steps without any problem (do not agree with Restore - haven't tried that), skip Huawei ID login process and fingerprint.
    14) Go to Settings → Advanced settings → Backup & reset → Factory data reset → Reset phone x2

After that the Google Verification shouldn't pop up in configuration process (you can skip loging into your Wi-Fi network).
    Have fun with your phone!
    If the guide helped you please give me THANKS below this post. If you have problems, please write it there!

Cheers.

To this tutorial I used many videos on YouTube. Credits to all these guys who made it. Do not copy this on any other forum (except xda-developers.com) without writing author!
    Sorry for my really bad English, still learning!
    Thank u man, u the best, I was stucked in a endless loop with that Google Voice keyboard, thank u very much <3

I'm so happy to hear that my guide helped!