[GUIDE] A320FL Debloat No root Oreo

Search This thread

kagazushi

Nov 17, 2007
Hello,

I've debloated a Samsung SM-A320FL for work, so I though I should share my method with you.
It needs no special knowlegde, no root so you won't loose any warranty or so.

1 - First of all, you need to install ADB on your PC (You can find how to do it here).
2 - Then activate developper options on the phone. Go to:
Parameters/about phone/software informations
and tap 7 times on "build version"
3 - Still on the phone, go back to parameters and to "developper options". Activate "USB debogging mode"
4 - Plug the phone to the PC and athorize the connection
5 - Launch the adb console as administrator and type "adb shell"
6 - Paste the content of the file linked to this post and press enter

Your A3 has now only those apps:
- My files
- Play Store
- Phone
- Gallery
- Clock
- Contacts
- Parameters
- Calculator

Off course you can now desactivate "USB debogging mode" and "developper mode", so your phone seem to be factory done like that by Samsung.

Attachments

• DebloatSamsung.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 2,107
Last edited:

yeye.phone

Aug 22, 2012
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hello, seem's working but i have again apps on phone. In application list, i see them again with "not installed" mentionned.
How can i delete them definitively to gain space.

kagazushi, are you french ? i see SFR apps :)

Best regards.

l4jos

Dec 30, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S9+
adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 <package_to_disable>
For some reason, the disable-user command lets you disable basically any application you want while the regular disable command is quite limited.

fidelius-dc

Oct 4, 2021
Thanks, saved my device from the ever overloaded internal memory. As it's for personal use I kept (or rather reinstalled) email, calendar, photoretouching, smartmirroring, google drive (aka .docs) and google maps (some may want to keep videos and youtube too).

I only have one issue so far:
  • gallery app crashes when i want to check image details and under albums it only shows me camera roll, but none from other folders.
  • despite reinstalling smartmirroring, the screen-mirroring icon disappeared from the slide-down menu [stupid me had installed mirrorlink instead of smartmirroring]
It would be great, if someone could tell what dependencies the gallery app has to access file info and to create these folder albums. So i can reinstall the needed stuff. My phone feels so much snappier now and i certainly won't go back to reinstall all of them just to get that Samsung gallery and screen mirroring to work properly. Thanks again to the OP.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I've debloated a Samsung SM-A320FL for work, so I though I should share my method with you.
    It needs no special knowlegde, no root so you won't loose any warranty or so.

1 - First of all, you need to install ADB on your PC (You can find how to do it here).
    2 - Then activate developper options on the phone. Go to:
    Parameters/about phone/software informations
    and tap 7 times on "build version"
    3 - Still on the phone, go back to parameters and to "developper options". Activate "USB debogging mode"
    4 - Plug the phone to the PC and athorize the connection
    5 - Launch the adb console as administrator and type "adb shell"
    6 - Paste the content of the file linked to this post and press enter

Your A3 has now only those apps:
    - My files
    - Play Store
    - Phone
    - Gallery
    - Clock
    - Contacts
    - Parameters
    - Calculator

Off course you can now desactivate "USB debogging mode" and "developper mode", so your phone seem to be factory done like that by Samsung.