[Guide] Android 6.0 Marshmallow Beta - How to get, Root & dump | Odin Rom online !

Search This thread

Harthouse

May 4, 2010
Subotica
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Not all apps can be disabled. Some have only the option of update and not disable. I personally use system app remover and I don't get force closes

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can disable all apps with Disable Application and as I said, with System app remover, I'm getting lots of fc's. We have the same device, but with different symptoms, obviously. :D

pogi.paul0119

Mar 14, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
09eb2f86f2f1c61c576e85f6b5632e21.jpg

e4456c96d97b925aeda00e10daf7da30.jpg

Battery life is comparable to custom rom or even a bit better..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

vaenick

Jan 10, 2016
Hey guys what about g925? When it will be ready?

Отправлено с моего SM-G925F через Tapatalk

Arnibarniboy

Nov 27, 2013
Where I can get the ZPA1 modem? And how do i install it correctly? In another 6.0.1 thread which is closed allready, there is a flashable stock recovery. They said that it is for a better use of battery. Can anyone confirm this?
The link to the thread that i mean is following: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s6/general/recovery-twrp-t3295170
Okay link to the thread is down. When the stock recovery causes better battery life than it would be great if someone could give me a link to it ^^.

Last edited:

libb

Jan 12, 2010
Brno
www.fotolibb.com
Attached is a TWRP that works for me on 6.0.

Also, SuperSU v2.66 BETA was just released. It (finally) includes the deep sleep fix. I had originally hoped that was a 5.1 fluke, but as it's still not fixed in this 6.0 beta, the ZIP installs a fix itself (in systemless mode only). Additionally, some more policies for Samsung 6.0 were patched that are likely to fix some issues with some root apps and commands. If you are rooted, I advise updating to 2.66 on the MM beta. Note that to get these benefits you need to flash the ZIP - updating through APK is not sufficient.

Last but not least, the deepsleep issue and its solution have been known for a while. Every few posts that mention it, the credit for the fix changes. HomerSp found the cause and the 000000deepsleep script is originally mine. If you need to credit someone, HomerSp is the guy, not any of the wild array of names I've seen coming by.

I'm able to boot into recovery but when I tried to flash xposed I got message about wrong SDK (23 but 22 required). What's wrong? Thanks

jack allen

Dec 21, 2013
llanelli
Folks, could you use bigger screenshot? 2560x1440 is too small... ;)

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Use this recovery, it works well also with new bootloader: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=64613464&postcount=312

how i cant get it to work it jus wont go past the recovery is no se android enforcing screen iv tried new n old bootloader could u poss help me plz as i gota keep using my laptop to go into recovery to flash stuff lol can u im on 6.0.1

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Ok root works, but now I've a TWRP recovery. Have I to flash a stock recovery for error in deep spleep?

no the new 2.66 supersu has the fix in it

Harthouse

May 4, 2010
Subotica
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Does anybody knows where I can get the G920FXXU3ZPA1 Modem? It would be great if anybody has a link to a flashable Odin .tar file.

If you're looking for a modem, you can find it in any of posted 6.0.1 roms, in bin format. Extract it from rom and then compress modem file in tar format with 7-zip or some other file archiver app. You can find similar app for archiving in tar format here too.

Top Liked Posts