[GUIDE] Bootloader Unlock On RUI 2.0 based on Android 11(R)

Search This thread

Scorpion_18

Sep 6, 2021
Patna
Couldn't get it installed in Realme XT, RUI 2.0, Android 11, July security patch. During installation,it just says "App not installed"... Tried it many times

Pr Shadocko

Sep 14, 2021
I can install it on Realme 8 5G but it says that "This phone model does not support deep testing".
Is this method the one called "Official unlock"?
I'm not the first one to report but this device doesn't even boot in fastmode. Grrr...
After creating a Mi account and googling during hours, I couldn't find a way to add this device to the Mi account.
Any alternative to unlocking the boot loader? Or any idea?
Thanks in advance for any hint!

debdeep98

Jan 19, 2018
IN
Realme 6 Pro
I can install it on Realme 8 5G but it says that "This phone model does not support deep testing".
Is this method the one called "Official unlock"?
I'm not the first one to report but this device doesn't even boot in fastmode. Grrr...
After creating a Mi account and googling during hours, I couldn't find a way to add this device to the Mi account.
Any alternative to unlocking the boot loader? Or any idea?
Thanks in advance for any hint!
Not sure why you'd add a Mi account. Totally different companies. Also the reason this is posted under 6Pro thread is because it's not meant to work for devices later than realme x7pro. It was never going to work.

Pr Shadocko

Sep 14, 2021
Not sure why you'd add a Mi account. Totally different companies. Also the reason this is posted under 6Pro thread is because it's not meant to work for devices later than realme x7pro. It was never going to work.
Thanks for your reply. I've been quite confused by articles like this one https://firmwarespro.com/bootloader/realme-8-5g-detail but you are correct, this is a non-sense.
I found this thread because of Android 11 and tried my luck. There's no dedicated space for Realme 8 5G at the moment, but one will be created soon hopefully. And also some solutions to unlock the bootloader. ..

hecktor007

Mar 2, 2019
DKI Jakarta
Please help me, im stuck in here. Realme 6 Pro
Screenshot_2021-09-18-23-35-09-81_5461cd6783b6e8d9f5be0980ff5227f9.jpg

Reactions: gaduaxe
If you've updated to realme UI 2.0 and want to unlock, this will allow you to do it.
Your warranty may now be void.
Warning.-
*After unlocking your phone ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED! Backup before you Proceed.*

*After unlocking Widevine L1 will be replaced by Widevine L3, which as of now can't be fixed/patched. If you already had L3 on locked bootloader... My condolences.*
*Safety-Net fails so some banking apps may not work and Play Store certification will be gone*

Prerequisites:
ABD and Fastboot.
Deeptesting APK for A11.

Steps for Unlock:-
  1. Backup your data.
  2. Install deeptesting.apk.
  3. Open the app and click start applying.
  4. Wait for application to be summited and processed.
  5. Minimize the app and head over to developer settings and turn on OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
  6. Open deeptesting again and click on start in-depth test, the phone will reboot to bootloader. OR manually do that by pressing volume - and power in switched off state.
  7. Connect phone to PC. Open ADB folder and use right click+shift and from the there click on open powershell/cmd here or type cmd in address bar.
  8. Type fastboot flashing unlock(cmd) or ./fastboot flashing unlock(powershell).
  9. Use volume and power button to select unlock the bootloader.
  10. Phone will format and reboot.

*If you had unlocked bootloader and updated from RUI 1.0 --> 2.0, you don't need to repeat this.*
*If you know how to unlock or have unlocked before, Congratulations! Also this guide isn't for you, but you may find the APK useful.*
*For people who are unlocking their device for the first time, make sure when re-locking, all partitions are stock, or you'll have a very bad day... or a week/month if there aren'

If you've updated to realme UI 2.0 and want to unlock, this will allow you to do it.
Warning.-
*After unlocking your phone ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED! Backup before you Proceed.*

*After unlocking Widevine L1 will be replaced by Widevine L3, which as of now can't be fixed/patched. If you already had L3 on locked bootloader... My condolences.*
*Safety-Net fails so some banking apps may not work and Play Store certification will be gone*

Prerequisites:
ABD and Fastboot.
Deeptesting APK for A11.

1. Backup your data.
  5. Minimize the app and head over to developer settings and turn on OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
  6. Open deeptesting again and click on start in-depth test, the phone will reboot to bootloader. OR manually do that by pressing volume - and power in switched off state.
  7. Connect phone to PC. Open ADB folder and use right click+shift and from the there click on open powershell/cmd here or type cmd in address bar.
  8. Type fastboot flashing unlock(cmd) or ./fastboot flashing unlock(powershell).

*If you had unlocked bootloader and updated from RUI 1.0 --> 2.0, you don't need to repeat this.*
*If you know how to unlock or have unlocked before, Congratulations! Also this guide isn't for you, but you may find the APK useful.*
*For people who are unlocking their device for the first time, make sure when re-locking, all partitions are stock, or you'll have a very bad day... or a week/month if there aren't any service center nearby.*
So, I tried to install this Apk in RMX1921 (realme xt) A11 rui-2.0 but it shows app not installed I am on A11 July 5 security patch... How to solve this....

Reactions: Scorpion_18

mudit johari

Aug 1, 2014
rewa
Realme 8
(26/09/21) Note.- This tool is primarily for realme 6Pro on RUI2.0, and is expected to work on it without issues. However deep-test apks sometimes work for other devices too... If it's working on yours then good, if not then there's nothing that can be done except find the correct one for your device [c.realme.com]. These tools have in-built checks and I have no idea which parameters it considers, if I had to guess I'd say a certain fw version requirement and the model of chipset. So if you have any device other than RMX2061/3 and this tool didn't work, I'm sorry.

Warning.-

Prerequisites:
ABD and Fastboot.
Deeptesting APK for A11.

1. Backup your data.

*For people who are unlocking their device for the first time, make sure when re-locking, all partitions are stock, or you'll have a very bad day... or a week/month if there aren't any service center nearby.*
I tried this application on my Realme 8 5g yesterday i request for application approval and today it says application approved so now should i try to unlock bootloader?

debdeep98

Jan 19, 2018
IN
Realme 6 Pro
Ok suppose i successfully unlocked bootloader but then what? how can i root my phone? there is nothing on internet about rooting realme 8 5g. realme 8 4g or pro have tutorials but nothing for realme 8 5g.
It's a bit tricky and needs the full fw zip. You need to patch your boot.img within Magisk App (yes, there is and option to do that). Flash that boot.img along with disabled vbmeta.img. This is the qcom way of doing things in realmeme.

You have an MTK device. Which makes things kinda complicated but it should be close. Also you'll loose CTS after unlock unless you root and Spoof. So don't unlock unnecessarily.

You can follow the Rooting tutorial for this Forum and proceed at your own risk. If anything were to happen to your device you can get it flashed for free.

robeirne

Jun 23, 2017
Melbourne
I am also not having success installing on a Realme XT UI V2.0. When I try it from the phone it says app not installed. When I try it using adb from a computer I get the following message
"adb: failed to install DeepTesting_realme-release_20210426_newID_signed.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_SHARED_USER_INCOMPATIBLE: oppo named app is not match signature]"

Any ideas?

Last edited:

MoZeiter

Oct 20, 2021
(26/09/21) Note.- This tool is primarily for realme 6Pro on RUI2.0, and is expected to work on it without issues. However deep-test apks sometimes work for other devices too... If it's working on yours then good, if not then there's nothing that can be done except find the correct one for your device [c.realme.com]. These tools have in-built checks and I have no idea which parameters it considers, if I had to guess I'd say a certain fw version requirement and the model of chipset. So if you have any device other than RMX2061/3 and this tool didn't work, I'm sorry.

Warning.-

Prerequisites:
ABD and Fastboot.
Deeptesting APK for A11.

1. Backup your data.

How solve ?
My phone realme 7 Global Android 11 RUI 2.0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-31-15-15-29-62_5461cd6783b6e8d9f5be0980ff5227f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-31-15-15-29-62_5461cd6783b6e8d9f5be0980ff5227f9.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 37

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Warning.-

Prerequisites:
    ADB and Fastboot.
    Deeptesting APK for A11.

1. Backup your data.

My device is realme x2 (Chinese rom). when I tried to install the deep testing app it says an app with same signature has already been installed . But I did not install that app never before. How can I do this?
    Warning.-

Prerequisites:
    ABD and Fastboot.
    Deeptesting APK for A11.

1. Backup your data.

My device is realme x2 (Chinese rom). when I tried to install the deep testing app it says an app with same signature has already been installed . But I did not install that app never before. How can I do this?
    Use adb reboot-bootloader.
    when stuck at boot /recovery destroyed screen. there is no adb.