[GUIDE][CM9]Xperia™ S lockscreen[05/07/2013]

Search This thread

thirdzcee

May 13, 2012
Bacolod City
I just modified the apk to show analog clock instead of digital. :) I have attached the modified UxpNxtLockscreen.apk and the SemcGenericUxpRes.apk below.

I would really appreciate it if you can make the lockscreen work with my Mms.apk, which i have attached also.. Or tell me how to do it..Thanks a lot!

View attachment 2253136

View attachment 2253137

View attachment 2253138

Sorry wasmt able to find it, seems beyond my scope of knowledge, and i still couldnt get it to install in 4.1 even after changing the version code :(

Sent from my H100 using xda app-developers app

Thanaya

Jan 8, 2013
Sorry wasmt able to find it, seems beyond my scope of knowledge, and i still couldnt get it to install in 4.1 even after changing the version code :(

Sent from my H100 using xda app-developers app

There is a similar guide (from the same dev) about porting the lockscreen to CM10. May be you can check it out, just search in google. :D

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

greedisgood99999

Apr 13, 2012
this is much awesome than the xperia z lockscreen..it supports notification right??.sad that its only for ICS..but will try the guide im using JB Mtk Device..thanks..:D

thirdzcee

May 13, 2012
Bacolod City
Will you try it?? then give us feed back or you can create your own guide for us MTK users

I no longer have an mtk device... I'm on touchwiz now... The steps are the same if you are willing to try though there will be some lines that need to be removed... Your best bet is to use an already modded file... The xperia z lockscreen mod and switch the files with the xperia s lockscreen mod but there will be no need to decompile and recompile as it is already performed just replace the stuff that was added to the system folder with the s files and make sure to use uxpnxtlockscreen.apk of a jellybean xperia s otherwise it won't work if it's the ics version

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

greedisgood99999

Apr 13, 2012
I no longer have an mtk device... I'm on touchwiz now... The steps are the same if you are willing to try though there will be some lines that need to be removed... Your best bet is to use an already modded file... The xperia z lockscreen mod and switch the files with the xperia s lockscreen mod but there will be no need to decompile and recompile as it is already performed just replace the stuff that was added to the system folder with the s files and make sure to use uxpnxtlockscreen.apk of a jellybean xperia s otherwise it won't work if it's the ics version

:(

I already ported xperia z lockscreen on my MTK it's just that it doesn't support notification and no customization like the xperia s lockscreen..that's why I want xperia s lockscreen which I think is better that the XZ LS..

Grats to your new phone..:D

thirdzcee

May 13, 2012
Bacolod City
:(

I already ported xperia z lockscreen on my MTK it's just that it doesn't support notification and no customization like the xperia s lockscreen..that's why I want xperia s lockscreen which I think is better that the XZ LS..

Grats to your new phone..:D

That's good all you need to do now is take the files to be added to system folder in Op and add it to your system folder and the tricky part will be looking for a JB Version of uxpnxtlockscreen.apk of xperia s to put in system/app folder

greedisgood99999

Apr 13, 2012
That's good all you need to do now is take the files to be added to system folder in Op and add it to your system folder and the tricky part will be looking for a JB Version of uxpnxtlockscreen.apk of xperia s to put in system/app folder

that sad part is the latest XS LS is the same with the XZ LS..lol..:D

rizkyfariz

Sep 5, 2013
Bandar Lampung
what's wrong with this? please help me. it has a problem with setting_header.xml. i've followed your guide carefully. please help me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

• sadasd.png
    sadasd.png
    29 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Cup_Cake

Apr 7, 2013
Bangalore
what's wrong with this? please help me. it has a problem with setting_header.xml. i've followed your guide carefully. please help me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In settings_header.xml
The line that you just copied from the guide...the line which contains android:[email protected]/lock screen
Only replace that part of the code with android:title="Xperia Settings"
Recompile and you should not have any errors...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Grimmjowitz

Dec 15, 2013
Help me plz!

Hi, I have a problem, I have lg e400 with cm9, and to make their guide, the terminal stays in the bootanimation and will not start, you know that this is due to?

-sorry for my bad English

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA:),​
    Guide for the official Xperia™ S lock screen for CM9 based ROM's
    I have been going through a lot of threads asking for this MOD so, I thought of making one...

Assuming you Know how to De/Re-compile....

Here's
    STEP 1
    : Decompile your android.policy.jar
    And put THESE files into \smali\com\android\internal\policy\impl
    Done.Recompile your android.policy

STEP 2: Add THIS to \framework

STEP 3: Add THIS to \fonts

STEP 4: And THIS to \etc\permissions

STEP 5: Now for the Lockscreen Settings(in order to change app shortcuts, notification settings....)
    Decompile you Settings.apk
    Navigate to \res\xml
    Open settings_headers.XMl

Add the following Lines

Code:
            <header android:icon="@drawable/ic_settings_lockscreen" android:id="@id/lock_screen_settings" android:title="Xperia Settings">
                  <intent android:targetPackage="com.sonyericsson.lockscreen.uxpnxt" android:action="android.intent.action.MAIN" android:targetClass="com.sonyericsson.lockscreen.settings.Setup" />
            </header>

settingsen.png

Add this to ids.xml
    (search for it, if you have it ignore.)
    Code:
    <item type="id" name="lock_screen_settings">false</item>

Recompile your Settings.apk

STEP 6: Add THIS to \system\app

All done :) .

SCREENSHOTS:

CREDITS

AeonWorld for the original Xperia S lockscreen
    @Sky_Walker
    @Adi Aisiteru Reborn for their support.:cool:

If you want to use this MOD in your ROM's, Don't forget to mention me.:good:;)
    Feel free to hit thanks .This encourage's me!!
    FIX FOR X/HDPI DEVICES

Download

TEST and report back guys.:)

Don't forget to press THANKS..
    FIX

Fix for x/hdpi devices added!:good:

Regards,

Cup_Cake.
    SIR will there be any guide for jelly bean also. Tried this on CM 10 but not booting. That's why i'm asking.

"Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything, so, Try Hitting It Once......"

I'm downloading framework and apk files from X-S JB, so I'll do that also...:)

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app
    Fix for x/hdpi devices added!:good:

Regards,

Cup_Cake.

I've tried the fix for HDPI and it worked like a charm :good:
    just replaced the UxpNxtLockScreen.apk with the new UxpNxtLockScreen_X-HDPI.apk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone