[guide] [complete]how to revert back to full stock to get android m!!

Search This thread

Sachin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
hello android one users
Waiting for android m?
Then here is the full guide to go back to full stock
and to get android m update notification (when it arrives)
and to install android marshmallow without an error

yeah I guess all android one users exploited their android one with bundles of mods/Roms/root/recoveries so now its time to change their mind coz..android marshmallow will hit android one devices from very next week..so all android one users trying to revert back to full stock lmy48m (the lastest build no.)to get android m update on their android one device...So I've decided to create this thread regarding how to go back to full stock lmy48m to receive android m,and to install it without an error.. [/]

REQUIREMENTS:-

1->Android one (of course)

2->A custom recovery must be installed(i recommended to use philz)

3->doesnt matter root is their or not but a custom recovery like philz is must and should

4->Android one 5.1 ota zip

5>Patience(coz it'll take some time)

6>relocked boot loader with android one toolkit

HOW TO REVERT BACK TO FULL STOCK:-

*.yeah if u already downloaded that ota 5.1 zip then dont worry if one who dont have that ota zip (captured) then download it from below links

*.As I already described that to use philz recovery so download it from below link

*.now make sure that u have to keep ota (5.1) zip on ur sdcard/folder and its size is 410mb approx.

*.afterall u need free some of 500mb space on ur phone at least

*.after that its going well. now move to philz recovery. I;e how to get into recovery press and hold power+volume_up button then you'll get a menu there choose recovery mode an it'll take you to philz

*.after get in to philz recovery then 1st choose wipe and format option from menu…there you'll get options like clear cache/dalvik cache/clean to install new rom.

*.after that choose clean to install new rom and wait until its popup as 'Now flash a new rom

*.If u got that popup then fell free and if u wish then clean cache/dalvik from menu also..

*.after clean wipe of ur android one device then choose>go back and choose install zip

*.then choose install from >ext.SD

*.then it'll show you a menu with folders

*.there choose in which folder you have kept the 410 mb ota zip

*.if successfully found ur ota zip then choose it...and flash it

*.so philz shows PATCHING SYSTEM IMAGE UNCONDITIONALLY for minutes

*.after few minutes (5-10minutes) u can c the zip installing with indicator

*.when indicator filled up then you will get a popup as install FROM EXT SD DONE RESULT WAS (OEM)

*.if you get that message then you're doing right.

*.after that keep in mind stock ROMs don't need any custom gapps

*.so head to home menu of philz and hit Reboot system now

*.here is the big point when u tap on reboot it'll asks to apply root on reboot U must need to choose no then automatic reboot will done

*.Patience plz...bcoz 1st boot takes some times(more than ususal)

*.after boot up setup all ur data/accounts/information etc...then goto system update and check for new it'll show's u 5.1.1 update notification then download it and install it /then you'll get another update of 5.1.1 build num.(lmy48k) and install this,again boot up after that you'll get another ota of lmy48m download and install this update also...

*.after lmy48m now you are on full stock and get ready for marshmallow

*.I guess from next week onwards we'll get m ota ...so keep rocking and wait..

*.if you get m ota then download and install that update without an error(1000xsure)

DOWNLOADS:-

1.Micromax canvas a1 ota zip is here
http://ota.googlezip.net/packages/o...20.signed-sprout-mmx-ota-1783956.d827aed7.zip

2.Karbonn sparkle v ota zip is here
http://ota.googlezip.net/packages/o...igned-sprout-karbonn-ota-1783956.7c11ac38.zip

3.Spice dream uno ota zip is here
http://ota.googlezip.net/packages/o....signed-sprout-spice-ota-1783956.4ad4c123.zip

4.Android one philz recovery and installations guide goes here
http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-general/android-one-tips-tricks-t3209045

5.Android one all in one toolkit for rooting/re-locking boot loader link is here
http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-de...oolbox-android-one-toolkit-one-click-t3030165

Credits:-

rhar****, 1cefire, OTA catchers, Google, Xda

Flash at your own risk

Attachments

• IMG-20151005-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20151005-WA0004.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG-20151005-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20151005-WA0002.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,438
  • IMG-20151005-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20151005-WA0003.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,316
  • IMG-20151005-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20151005-WA0005.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,277
Last edited:

a.cid

RC / Retired Mod / Portal Team
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
Hi, any chance you could use standard font and colors in your post? Currently, it makes reading rather difficult, especially with bright colors (on xda's desktop light theme).

Thanks!

Reactions: Sachin

Sachin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

ARAVIND_PAVAN

Mar 24, 2015
Nidavellir
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11i
hello android one users

...waiting for android m?

1.yeah I guess all android one users exploited their android one with bundles of mods/Roms/root/recoveries so now its time to change their mind coz..android marshmallow will hit android one devices from very next week..so all android one users trying to revert back to full stock lmy48m (the lastest build no.)to get android m update on their android one device...So I've decided to create this thread regarding how to go back to full stock lmy48m to receive android m,and to install it without an error..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
3->doesnt matter root is their or not but a custom recovery like philz is must and should
5>Patience(coz itll take some time)RLORROR]
HOW TO REVERT BACK TO FULL STOCK
1.yeah if u already downloaded that ota 5.1 zip then dont worry if one who dont have that ota zip (captured) then download it from below links
2.As I already described that to use philz recovery so download it from below link
3.now make sure that u have to keep ota (5.1) zip on ur sdcard/folder and its size is 410mb approx.
4.afterall u need free some of 500mb space on ur phone at least
5.after that its going well;) now move to philz recovery.I;e/how to get into recovery press and hold power+volume_up button then you'll get a menu there choose recovery mode an it'll take u to philz
6.after get in to philz recovery then 1st choose wipe and format option from menu…there you'll get options like clear cache/dalvik cache/clean to install new rom.
7.after that choose clean to install new rom and wait until its popup as 'Now flash a new rom
8.If u got that popup then fell free and if u wish then clean cache/dalvik from menu also..
9.after clean wipe of ur android one device then choose>go back and choose install zip
10.then choose install from >ext.SD
11.then it'll show u a menu with folders
12.there choose in which folder u have keeps the 410 mb ota zip
13.if successfully found ur ota zip then choose it...and flash it
14.so philz shows PATCHING SYSTEM IMAGE UNCONDITIONALLY for minutes
15.after few minutes (5-10minutes) u can c the zip installing with indicator
16.when indicator filled up then you will get a popup as install FROM EXT SD DONE RESULT WAS (OEM)
17.if you get that message then you're doing right.
18.after that keep in mind stock ROMs don't need any custom gapps
19.so head to home menu of philz and hit Reboot system now
20.here is the big point when u tap on reboot it'll asks to apply root on reboot U must need to choose no then automatic reboot will done
21.Patience plz...bcoz 1st boot takes some times(more than ususal)
22.after boot up setup all ur data/accounts/information etc...then goto system update and check for new it'll show's u 5.1.1 update notification then download it and install it /then you'll get another update of 5.1.1 build num.(lmy48k) and install this also after boot up from lmy48k you'll get another ota of lmy48m download and install this update also...
23.after lmy48m now u r on full stock and get ready for marshmallow
24.I guess from next week onwards we'll get m ota ...so keep rocking and wait..
25.if u got m ota then download and install that update without an error(1000xsure)
DOWNLOADS
1.OTA ZIP OF MICROMAX CANVAS A1 /KARBONN SPARKLE V/SPICE DREAM UNO http://techtrickz.com/how-to/instal...1-ota-update-manually-on-android-one-devices/ head to this web and download stock 5.1 ota zip for ur android one
2.philz recovery and installations guide goes here http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...934968&sig=APONPFkHyHioBJVe0XWdKFJ_hnsZHKsjjA
3.Android one toolkit for rooting and to relock bootloader http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...935200&sig=APONPFlC0qeEuIimdSi8MQi7BjraGGdu2Q

Credits
1.All the android one devs. For toolkit/captured ota/and recovery
2.me(Sachin n) for creating this thread
3.my canvas a1 for helped me while creating thread by keep its juice
HIT THANKX BUTTON COZ..I'D CRAETED THIS THREAD USING LOT OF TIME AND IF U LIKED HIT THANKX

Yo check your thread editing
It's pretty bad :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello android one users
    Waiting for android m?

yeah I guess all android one users exploited their android one with bundles of mods/Roms/root/recoveries so now its time to change their mind coz..android marshmallow will hit android one devices from very next week..so all android one users trying to revert back to full stock lmy48m (the lastest build no.)to get android m update on their android one device...So I've decided to create this thread regarding how to go back to full stock lmy48m to receive android m,and to install it without an error.. [/]

5>Patience(coz it'll take some time)

HOW TO REVERT BACK TO FULL STOCK:-

*.yeah if u already downloaded that ota 5.1 zip then dont worry if one who dont have that ota zip (captured) then download it from below links

*.As I already described that to use philz recovery so download it from below link

*.now make sure that u have to keep ota (5.1) zip on ur sdcard/folder and its size is 410mb approx.

*.afterall u need free some of 500mb space on ur phone at least

*.after that its going well. now move to philz recovery. I;e how to get into recovery press and hold power+volume_up button then you'll get a menu there choose recovery mode an it'll take you to philz

*.after get in to philz recovery then 1st choose wipe and format option from menu…there you'll get options like clear cache/dalvik cache/clean to install new rom.

*.after that choose clean to install new rom and wait until its popup as 'Now flash a new rom

*.If u got that popup then fell free and if u wish then clean cache/dalvik from menu also..

*.after clean wipe of ur android one device then choose>go back and choose install zip

*.then choose install from >ext.SD

*.then it'll show you a menu with folders

*.there choose in which folder you have kept the 410 mb ota zip

*.if successfully found ur ota zip then choose it...and flash it

*.so philz shows PATCHING SYSTEM IMAGE UNCONDITIONALLY for minutes

*.after few minutes (5-10minutes) u can c the zip installing with indicator

*.when indicator filled up then you will get a popup as install FROM EXT SD DONE RESULT WAS (OEM)

*.if you get that message then you're doing right.

*.after that keep in mind stock ROMs don't need any custom gapps

*.so head to home menu of philz and hit Reboot system now

*.here is the big point when u tap on reboot it'll asks to apply root on reboot U must need to choose no then automatic reboot will done

*.Patience plz...bcoz 1st boot takes some times(more than ususal)

*.after boot up setup all ur data/accounts/information etc...then goto system update and check for new it'll show's u 5.1.1 update notification then download it and install it /then you'll get another update of 5.1.1 build num.(lmy48k) and install this,again boot up after that you'll get another ota of lmy48m download and install this update also...

*.after lmy48m now you are on full stock and get ready for marshmallow

*.I guess from next week onwards we'll get m ota ...so keep rocking and wait..

*.if you get m ota then download and install that update without an error(1000xsure)

DOWNLOADS:-

1.Micromax canvas a1 ota zip is here
    http://ota.googlezip.net/packages/o...20.signed-sprout-mmx-ota-1783956.d827aed7.zip

2.Karbonn sparkle v ota zip is here
    http://ota.googlezip.net/packages/o...igned-sprout-karbonn-ota-1783956.7c11ac38.zip

3.Spice dream uno ota zip is here
    http://ota.googlezip.net/packages/o....signed-sprout-spice-ota-1783956.4ad4c123.zip

4.Android one philz recovery and installations guide goes here
    http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-general/android-one-tips-tricks-t3209045

5.Android one all in one toolkit for rooting/re-locking boot loader link is here
    http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-de...oolbox-android-one-toolkit-one-click-t3030165

Credits:-

rhar****, 1cefire, OTA catchers, Google, Xda

Flash at your own risk
    Ok I will try with philz and give you feedback later

Hi, any chance you could use standard font and colors in your post? Currently, it makes reading rather difficult, especially with bright colors (on xda's desktop light theme).

Thanks!
    Sorry sir...I'll look in it!;)
    Can u tell me which vendor phone u r using! And make sure that u have tried with philz/clean wipe required
    I use a karbonn sparkle v
    I use twrp but i made a clean install

As I already told u know try wid philz its worked for me and plenty of my friends... So try with philz..n feedback
    Plz...dude use philz way better ..