[GUIDE] Debloat stock apps without root ( Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools)

ParaSense.

Sep 14, 2013
1. Download and launch latest Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools from there
2.Enable USB debugging and connect your device to your pc.

Notes.
*You can uninstall or disable stock apps (later you can re-install them or re-enable them if you need them back)
*Be carefull and do some research before uninstall something.. worst case your device may end in bootloop
*Latest Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot need java 11 or later to work.

Apps i uninstalled and everything works good so far.
View attachment 5088503

HemanthJabalpuri

Feb 19, 2018
Andhra Pradesh, India
t.me
Also another option to uninstall apps is disabling miui optimizations in the developers menu and it will give you the option to uninstall almost any app
really?
Can we able to remove Mi Pay, GetApps with disabling that option?

Edit:- You are right man. I can able to delete Mi Pay, Weather, Google One by disabling MIUI optimizations.
Thanks

Last edited:

Blackeyed73

Jul 31, 2017
I try to remove Facebook app, successfully uninstall app from tool but on phone app is still there. My error or this does not working as it should?

Also, I disable MIUI optimization, but Facebook app is not possible to uninstall...

Last edited:

hopsabount

Jan 28, 2021
hi,

i dont know where to post but I have a problem with my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 lite.
A few months ago I deactivated a few apps. Later I wanted to reenable them and except for 3 apps all apps were activated. Now I have still 3 Apps deactivated and if I want to reactivate them via Fastboot Tools it says [ADB Error]. I attached a screenshot.

Does anybody else has this problem or knows a solution?

Attachments

hopsabount

Jan 28, 2021
hi,

i dont know where to post but I have a problem with my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 lite.
A few months ago I deactivated a few apps. Later I wanted to reenable them and except for 3 apps all apps were activated. Now I have still 3 Apps deactivated and if I want to reactivate them via Fastboot Tools it says [ADB Error]. I attached a screenshot.

Does anybody else has this problem or knows a solution?
has nobody got a clue?