[Guide][Died bootloader] Problem with a black screen in twrp after installed stock MM

Search This thread

Russiamen

Nov 8, 2015
Moscow
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8 Pro
the problem is that you have the phone rebooted to twrp ,but the screen is black and seems adb
1.Wait for 5 to 10 minutes until the phone goes into twrp
2.You can check the "back"button if it vibrates,then you are on the right track
3.To find adb sideload ,I personally enjoyed another device to see where it is
4.Further connected to the computer and write
Adb kill-server
Adb usb
Adb devices
(if written sideload means you entered)
And the team flash a Rom (better than the usual stock(not twrp))adb sideload rom name.zip rom name=the name of your .zip)Any LP stock Rom(if you finish early,it's nothing)
5.Further prescription adb reboot
6.Your phone reboots and then you'll be able to go to fastboot by holding the+button to zoom.volume
7.Then fastboot flash a greenshank sorg
And oops,there bootanimation and logo asus
Go into Rom and enjoy,if you want then reboot
8.in fastboot And flash twrp:
Adb kill-server
Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

9.Next, choose Twrp in fastboot.And rejoice

Tested in Z008 and Z00A

P. s This is how I coped with such a problem
PS.s In twrp ,the device may be blocked,if it was there,you just have to swapnote from left to right to unlock the device
PS.s.IMPORTANT: after upgrading, even with a clean 184, then make a full reset in the settings, after a couple of minutes you may find that your phone becomes unresponsive, but it isn't! After a couple of minutes it reboot in recovery and do factory reset! After that, missing a sufficient number of bugs ranging from drop google services, and what's not sincenot contacts, not the arrival notification and so on.

Attachments

• adb.zip
    994 KB · Views: 174
  • post.jpg
    post.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 575
Last edited:
Reactions: quick05

timbernot

Sep 20, 2013
N/W UK
the problem is that you have the phone rebooted to twrp ,but the screen is black and seems adb
Adb kill-server
Adb usb
Adb devices
And the team flash a Rom (better than the usual stock(not twrp))adb sideload rom name.zip rom name=the name of your .zip)(if you finish early,it's nothing)
6.Your phone reboots and then you'll be able to go to fastboot by holding the+button to zoom.volume
Adb kill-server

Tested in Z008 and Z00A

PS.s In twrp ,the device may be blocked,if it was there,you just have to swapnote from left to right to unlock the device
PS.s.IMPORTANT: after upgrading, even with a clean 184, then make a full reset in the settings, after a couple of minutes you may find that your phone becomes unresponsive, but it isn't! After a couple of minutes it reboot in recovery and do factory reset! After that, missing a sufficient number of bugs ranging from drop google services, and what's not sincenot contacts, not the arrival notification and so on.
giving this a crack now -- seems to be my case -- a few beer tokens going your way if this does it ;)

Ravi Kumawat

Jun 15, 2014
Bijainagar
Adb kill-server
Adb usb
Adb devices
And the team flash a Rom (better than the usual stock(not twrp))adb sideload rom name.zip rom name=the name of your .zip)(if you finish early,it's nothing)
Adb kill-server

Tested in Z008 and Z00AOk so

PS.s In twrp ,the device may be blocked,if it was there,you4 just have to swapnote from left to right to unlock the device

In Step 4, Can i flash the stock lp rom? Will it work?

CritMaester

Sep 11, 2016
I'm unable to understand your english ;-;
I'm stuck with the same problem. I originally had a ResurrectionRemix rom running on my Zenfone and then tried to flash one of the stock Marshmallow roms provided by Asus.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adb kill-server
    Adb usb
    Adb devices
    And the team flash a Rom (better than the usual stock(not twrp))adb sideload rom name.zip rom name=the name of your .zip)Any LP stock Rom(if you finish early,it's nothing)
    Adb kill-server

Tested in Z008 and Z00A

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone