[GUIDE]Downgrade to Lollipop for L04 European

Search This thread

Steve Giordano

Jan 24, 2012
Palermo
Hi guys, I finally managed to find a functional and safe method to return to stable version Lollipop B521 by Beta B805 Marshmellow for our honor 6 European L04

First download the Downgrade package from HERE
Download Lollipop B521 from the site hihonor.

PART 1 Extract the downgrade package and put the Update.app in sdcard/dload .

PART 2 we go to the dialer and type *#*#2846579#*#* automatically you'll end up in a secret menu, select 4. Update Software-> Update sdcard.
Your phone will reboot, and will begin to install the downgrade, wait until it sprouts, "upgrade failed" Quiet is normal ...

PART 3 Once restarted the phone we copy in sdcard/dload The Update.app of the Lollipop B521 and repeat the Part 2.
At the end of the update get version Lollipop!

Recommend a factory reset after starting lollipop.:good:

Last edited:

Rakpere

Oct 12, 2010
Hämeenlinna
lieskivi.com
Hi guys, I finally managed to find a functional and safe method to return to stable version Lollipop B521 by Beta B805 Marshmellow for our honor 6 European L04

PART 2 we go to the dialer and type *#*#2846579#*#* automatically you'll end up in a secret menu, select 4. Update Software-> Update sdcard.
Your phone will reboot, and will begin to install the downgrade, wait until it sprouts, "upgrade failed" Quiet is normal ...

PART 3 Once restarted the phone we copy in sdcard/dload The Update.app of the Lollipop B521 and repeat the Part 2.

Just tried your method on indian B810. Seems to be working on Indian beta as well :)

paracska

Apr 29, 2012
Miskolc
stock reco

Quick question:
I have TWRP atm, and I can't find the proper stock recovery, so i cant flash it through adb -> i cannot do software update.
can you give me a link please?
i have b810 indian.
---------------------------------------
Edit: with multi tool i successfully flashed b805 recovery, and (suprisingly it booted)
when i proceed with
Your phone will reboot, and will begin to install the downgrade...
, at 5% it says "upgrade failed"

Last edited:

Waleedpasheer

May 18, 2016
EDIT: I worked all the steps and holds up to 5 % , says the failure of A. I am working on the Indian beta b803 and I want to go back to the stable and I can not b521

Last edited:

Waleedpasheer

May 18, 2016
Stop after reaching the 5%

Thank you for your attention and speed of response and thank you for effort Houdrtk I'm on the Indian version beta 803 Marchimilo and I want to go back to Louli Bob and I worked all the steps article failed stands at 5%, says the failure Can you help me to go back to Louli Bob and your permission to raise an explanatory video for ways to return if possible You and team work site every Thanksgiving

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.