- Sep 24, 2018
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU MIGHT INCUR TO YOUR BELOVED PHONE. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Root. You can check this rooting tutorial guide by @BubuXP.
- Camera2 API Enabler by P1N20. Check @otaconremo's thread here.
- Google Camera Ported APK. You can get one from here.
Update: The version @adriakus shared is the least buggy so far. Its front cam works with HDR+. Im using this one.
- First, root your phone by following the aforementioned guide.
- After rooting, you should have Magisk Manager installed in your phone.
- Tap on the hamburger icon (three bars icon on the top left of the screen).
- Tap Downloads.
- Tap on the search icon and type
Camera2 API Enabler
- Tap on the download icon of the result to install the module.
- After installing the module, reboot your phone.
- Install the Google Camera ported apk downloaded from the link above.
On Arnova's 8.2 Google Cam, sometimes after taking a picture it takes forever to process HDR images.
Front Cam with HDR on force closes when you take a picture.
You can provide feedback here to help other users determine what version works best. :good:
On this version, front and rear camera works fine even with HDR+ ON. Im currently using this one.