on XDA Portal (02/09/2015) [REMOVED from portal]
Sometimes you get error message saying Cant Establish a reliable data connection to server. Which takes hours, days or sometimes week to fix. :angel:
Today i am going to show you a guide by which you can skip this error easily. i know there are many threads related to this,, but this one is different. You don't need to delete any host file, or any file manager or Root. This method did worked for me and i didnt find this on XDA. (Sorry if there is already).
Lets jump in to the Fix now! :laugh:
There are two ways, first one is by going to router settings and second one is through your device.
• Open your browser
• Goto 192.168.1.1
• Sign in (default username and password is "admin" without quotes)
• After you are signed in to your router follow this picture:
If above method don't work for you dont worry try this method below: #2
First step is connecting to wifi, if you are already connected to wifi then disconnect and again connect with this method:
Remember that: there will be values in light color just use that light color values not mine. Maybe in your case its different. for example in step#4 below its showing 192.168.1.1 as default gateway i am using that. If its change in your case then use your
• Enter wifi password, Check mark on Show Advanced Options:
• Change IP Settings to Static:
• Write down the IP Address that is already written in the box:
• Similarly, Gateway:
• Network Prefix Length, DNS 1 & DNS 2:
• After writing all of these Tap on Connect:
• Now you will be connected to the wifi:
• You can now download apps or sign in to google successfully! :fingers-crossed:
Hit thanks :good: if this works for you!