[Guide] Flash China Beta Official ROM (MIUI 12.5) on Mi 10T

Search This thread
Greetings!
Today I'll share how to install China Beta Official ROM (MIUI 12.5) on Mi 10T. Mi 10T is similar to Redmi K30s Ultra. Mi10T is launched as Redmi K30s Ultra in China. China beta ROM is more stable and comes with more features as compared to Global or other region versions. Obviously, it has many Bloatwares that can be removed easily.

Guide:

I will be not responsible for any damage to your phone.
But this is safe because its official ROM.

Requirements:

1. Mobile phone Obviously
  2. Computer
  3. Bootloader unlocked: Guide is here
  4. Twrp
  5. Fastboot Tool
Steps:
  1. Download latest ROM HERE
  2. Boot into fastboot mode by pressing Power and Vol Down key
  3. Open cmd and enter following command to boot twrp : fastboot boot <twrp.img> for example | fastboot boot TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle.img
  4. After twrp boot, go to wipe section and click on formate data and then type yes then swipe to formate data.
  5. After that go to advance section and check all boxes everything except USB/OTG and swipe to wipe.
  6. Reboot to fastboot/bootloader mode again and run same command again: fastboot boot <twrp.img> for example | fastboot boot TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle.img
  7. After twrp boot, copy the rom file into phone or OTG.
  8. Click on install and then flash the ROM.
  9. Then click on wipe cache and dalvik.
  10. Click on reboot.
  11. Wait for the phone to boot up.

Note: On first boot you will see Chinese keyboard. So just press following button to see English keyboard.

keybaord.jpg

How to Remove Bloatware: Guide Here | DO NOT USE UNINSTALL ALL BLOATWARE

Screenshots:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Credit: Me

Therazorsedge

Dec 15, 2017
Greetings!
Today I'll share how to install China Beta Official ROM (MIUI 12.5) on Mi 10T. Mi 10T is similar to Redmi K30s Ultra. Mi10T is launched as Redmi K30s Ultra in China. China beta ROM is more stable and comes with more features as compared to Global or other region versions. Obviously, it has many Bloatwares that can be removed easily.

Guide:

Requirements:

2. Computer
  4. Twrp
  5. Fastboot Tool
Steps:
  3. Open cmd and enter following command to boot twrp : fastboot boot <twrp.img> for example | fastboot boot TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle.img
  4. After twrp boot, go to wipe section and click on formate data and then type yes then swipe to formate data.
  5. After that go to advance section and check all boxes everything except USB/OTG and swipe to wipe.
  6. Reboot to fastboot/bootloader mode again and run same command again: fastboot boot <twrp.img> for example | fastboot boot TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle.img
  10. Click on reboot.

Note: On first boot you will see Chinese keyboard. So just press following button to see English keyboard.
View attachment 5291539

Screenshots:
View attachment 5291545
View attachment 5291547
View attachment 5291549
View attachment 5291551
View attachment 5291553

Hi, good guide the ROM works very Well.

How Can i update It by ota?

I need to fastboot the china ROM Stable?

Thxxxx

calinorg

• Hi Thanks for kind review.
    Yes you can. Just download fastboot rom and flash.
    I'm already using.
    Even you can lock bootloader.
    That's not OTA, that's full flash...

And everyone, please, while using anything that's not rom that came with your device, DON'T lock bootloader, there is a fair chance you'll end up with bricked phone.

Refer to this thread: https://c.mi.com/thread-2584760-1-1.html
    If you flash china rom on global device, it says DON'T lock bootloader...

That's not OTA, that's full flash...

And everyone, please, while using anything that's not rom that came with your device, DON'T lock bootloader, there is a fair chance you'll end up with bricked phone.

Refer to this thread: https://c.mi.com/thread-2584760-1-1.html
    If you flash china rom on global device, it says DON'T lock bootloader...
    I didn't face any problem after locking bootloader. Just download 12.1.2V fastboot rom and flash using MIflash tool. You can lock bootloader that time or not. It's your own choice. if you retain unlocked, playstore would be uncertified. after you flash 12.1.2, you will get OTA update of 12.5.1 wit a size 700mb~. it will update and you will have 12.5 on the way

shahzeb khattak

Jan 24, 2015
    I didn't face any problem after locking bootloader. Just download 12.1.2V fastboot rom and flash using MIflash tool. You can lock bootloader that time or not. It's your own choice. if you retain unlocked, playstore would be uncertified. after you flash 12.1.2, you will get OTA update of 12.5.1 wit a size 700mb~. it will update and you will have 12.5 on the way
    I have downloaded the latest Rom, now if i flash this Rom, then i have to lock its bootloader again for Playstore to certify?

shahzeb khattak

Jan 24, 2015
    Thanlkyou...i like the Rom over Global, but the chinese characters everywhere bothers me. So if we can flash chinese Rom on Global, it also means we can flash xiamoui.eu Rom based on chinese Rom ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Thanks but i don't want to lock it.. So what functions will not work??
      Whole play store will not work or Just some apps? and which apps?
      If you dont want to use netflix , don't have any issue with playstore. You will mever notice any difference
      Thanlkyou...i like the Rom over Global, but the chinese characters everywhere bothers me. So if we can flash chinese Rom on Global, it also means we can flash xiamoui.eu Rom based on chinese Rom ???
      Obviously! Xiaomi.eu is based on Chinese rom
      Greetings!

Guide:

Requirements:

2. Computer
      4. Twrp
      5. Fastboot Tool
      Steps:
      10. Click on reboot.

keybaord.jpg

Screenshots:
      1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

How is the performance, gestures, and stability?
      For me everything is awesome. No notification bug no lag
      Thanks but i don't want to lock it.. So what functions will not work??
      Whole play store will not work or Just some apps? and which apps?
      If you dont want to use netflix , don't have any issue with playstore. You will mever notice any difference
      Obviously! Xiaomi.eu is based on Chinese rom
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone