Hey folks, after some digging I found a method how to flash Treble ROMs on our OP7 Pros!
I've only achieved this by following many great guides here on xda so credits go to: @Exelios and @demkantor for their threads which you can find here respectively:
- Make sure all drivers for your device have already been installed. Otherwise plug in your phone to your PC and wait for all drivers to finish installing
- Latest fastboot - minimal packages won't work, so follow the guide from the second link above
- Stock boot.img and vbmeta.img which you can get from stock fastboot ROMs found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/rom-stock-fastboot-roms-oneplus-7-pro-t3931424
Inside these zips there's another zip called images.zip in which you can find required imgs for your particular device
- Treble ROM of your choice (arm64 a/b)
If you got a bootloop or something just didn't go right you will have to repeat all of the steps
- Copy all sensitive data from your phone as this process will wipe your phone entirely!
This includes: photos, songs, and any other files!
- Put all needed files in one folder
- Run cmd
- Type: cd <your folders directory>
- Reboot your phone in fastboot mode (hold power+vol up+vol down for a few seconds)
and connect it to your PC
- Then type:
fastboot flash boot_a boot.img fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
- After that:
Using just the inactive partition and OxygenOS on another didn't seem to work for me.Code:
fastboot -w flash system <your Treble ROMs name>.img
This is the point at which your data will be erased so make sure again you have all your files
- And finally:
This is required. If you want to go to stock either flash it again withoutCode:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.imgor use aforementioned stock fastboot ROM packageCode:
- Now reboot and wait for the phone to boot
Now you can flash patched boot image to get root or try any of the fixes found here
- Fingerprint sensor
- After using front camera it's stuck - it won't slide back inside the phone
- Only 3G data connection
- Wi-Fi signal seems to be quite weak
- No Warp Charge
Any Chances those Fixes work on the Realme X2 Pro ?
and is there any update on the Fingerprint issue ?