Question Guide for nova launcher working properly

Search This thread
Can someone please who use nova launcher can post a step by step guide to use nova launcher, im not familiar with tasker commands and need a guide to do that please
It's too early for an April Fool's Day joke. Explain what you mean and what you have a problem with. There are full of guid's on the Internet.

rathian

Dec 29, 2011
Where is your guide?
I think you dont know what im asking
Hope you will find 1 guide before April fools day
Stop demanding for things on this forum and go figure this out urself.. there is a guide to use Nova launcher using tasker..

Ur using a CN rom, it's next to impossible to have a launcher that works as well as stock..

avivasaf

Apr 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Stop demanding for things on this forum and go figure this out urself.. there is a guide to use Nova launcher using tasker..

Ur using a CN rom, it's next to impossible to have a launcher that works as well as stock..
By the way maby you dont know but Vivo x fold that is cn too can use Nova launcher, even Xiaomi mi mix fold 2 or Honor, the problem is only with Coloros

alecxs

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
Hello @avivasaf,

just a friendly reminder, we ask all members to please do a research before posting.
1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.
If you cannot find a guide, create one? There is nothing wrong asking for help, but don't expect us to do your homework.

You have asked a public question and invited all, so let me answer that question... well, it was YOU.

I am pretty sure @rathian and others can help you out, if you listen to them.

Don't forget this is a developer forum (read the XDA mantra in my signature) so we expect you to show some effort. If you have any minor question you can always ask in that more friendly thread:
[HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

remember "Ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer"
;)

Thanks for your understanding, and don't forget the fun!
(y)

cheers
alecxs

Reactions: ze7zez

avivasaf

Apr 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
There is a question about nova launcher as you said but there is no guide, only answers in the replies that dont explain exactly how to do that and the replies are based on people who know how to use tasker. If someone could do a step by step guide i think lots of people will use that

rathian

Dec 29, 2011
There is a question about nova launcher as you said but there is no guide, only answers in the replies that dont explain exactly how to do that and the replies are based on people who know how to use tasker. If someone could do a step by step guide i think lots of people will use that
I am absolutely sure u did not bother to read through the following two threads which explains clearly why only tasker method works and what are the limitations with the CN ROM by virtue of the unique form factor.. I strongly suggest u go vent ur demands at reddit instead..

Further, u have started at least 3 threads making the same demands of the forum, of which one was closed by moderator for duplicate discussion..

Appreciate if mod @alecxs can also close this thread, because no matter how much we try to explain to this user, his attitude will always be "give me X now, I dun care how you do it, just give me now".. thank u..

Last edited:
Reactions: ze7zez

alecxs

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
@avivasaf I have closed the other thread and left this one open instead. Please do not open duplicate topics.

You have received an answer, please read the provided links carefully. You can ask for clarification and related follow up questions to the same topic here.

You are allowed to bumb unanswered questions once every 24 hours in your own thread.

If you found the links provided are incomplete, write a better step by step guide and share your solution here. You can change the topic to [SOLVED] or edit the OP and tag it [GUIDE] later.

Hope you'll solve your question. The community will value your contribution.
;)
alecxs

Reactions: rathian and ze7zez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @avivasaf I have closed the other thread and left this one open instead. Please do not open duplicate topics.

You have received an answer, please read the provided links carefully. You can ask for clarification and related follow up questions to the same topic here.

You are allowed to bumb unanswered questions once every 24 hours in your own thread.

If you found the links provided are incomplete, write a better step by step guide and share your solution here. You can change the topic to [SOLVED] or edit the OP and tag it [GUIDE] later.

Hope you'll solve your question. The community will value your contribution.
    ;)
    alecxs
    Hello @avivasaf,

just a friendly reminder, we ask all members to please do a research before posting.
    1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.
    If you cannot find a guide, create one? There is nothing wrong asking for help, but don't expect us to do your homework.

You have asked a public question and invited all, so let me answer that question... well, it was YOU.

I am pretty sure @rathian and others can help you out, if you listen to them.

Don't forget this is a developer forum (read the XDA mantra in my signature) so we expect you to show some effort. If you have any minor question you can always ask in that more friendly thread:
    [HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

remember "Ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer"
    ;)

Thanks for your understanding, and don't forget the fun!
    (y)

cheers
    alecxs
    I am absolutely sure u did not bother to read through the following two threads which explains clearly why only tasker method works and what are the limitations with the CN ROM by virtue of the unique form factor.. I strongly suggest u go vent ur demands at reddit instead..

Further, u have started at least 3 threads making the same demands of the forum, of which one was closed by moderator for duplicate discussion..

Appreciate if mod @alecxs can also close this thread, because no matter how much we try to explain to this user, his attitude will always be "give me X now, I dun care how you do it, just give me now".. thank u..