[GUIDE] Friggin fast (next level) multitasking with GMD

How was the DAMN GUIDE

• Total voters
Search This thread

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
Yo fellas! This is @Recognized Noob bringin to ya the fastest way to multitask without any mods or stupid screen gestures or Swapps. This is a whole new concept called GMD GestureControl ★ root. It is a revolutionary app with unleashes the beast within ur fone.(If u know what I mean ;) )

This app is feature-packed if u know just how to use it. I will tell u how to use features like sweep2sleep (lock phone by swiping across ur keys. it is like sweep2wake in htc one. if u dont know what it is, go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhIgmmafYCE ), clean memory by swiping on navigational keys, tapping on home to open recent apps instead of holding it, toggling screen rotation and changing volume by swiping on your keys, killing app by holding back key, open ur favorite app by double tapping on any key. If this is not enough, then go ahead and read on.

Before I go any further, I would like to announce that this is not my app and neither am I promoting it in any way; I am just telling u about its potential.

You can download the paid app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmooddroid.gesturecontrol&hl=en
For free one go here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmooddroid.gesturecontroldemo&hl=en

I am gonna tell u how to use this app in a very unconventional way to boot ur multitasking speed by approx 500% !!! If u think this is a joke then u might as well leave now.

Before u go ahead, I might as well tell u a bad news guys. This is not for those who have hard or hardware navigational keys like the home button in Galaxy S3. We need all the navigational keys(the keys at the bottom of fone) to be capacitive (soft) keys. I think even software keys(the keys which are on screen) shud also work. I forgot to tell this but now I remember- you need to have a phone not a tablet. That is your phone shud be not so big that u cant hold it in one hand easily. I recommend phones with size less than or equal to 5 inches. You also need your fone to be rooted. WARNING: I take no responsibility for any hardware or software damages. Use this at your own risk. I am NOT RESPONSIBLE For Any Damage or Issue, though I am always there for help!! :highfive: :crying:

The pic below depicts which kind of fone will work.

GMD.jpg

OK GUYS, SO HERE ARE THE STEPS: (I have added thumbnails to show some steps. c them in attachments)

0. First slam thanx on a couple of my posts, coz what I am going to show ya will blow ur mind away. (Gone with the wind! :laugh:) I guarantee it.

1. Root your damn fone (if it isnt already rooted)! You have now accomplished the most difficult part of this process. You hav finished 50% now! :silly:

2. Download the damn GMD GestureControl from the link above(in the third paragraf) and install it. You hav finished 55% now! V r goin real fast arent v? :rolleyes:

3. Open GMD. It will ask u to do some prerequisite calibrations or some other stupid things. Just follow it. It is easy. That is if your coconut isnt hollow. :p You hav finished 60% now

4. Now the hard part begins! B4 doin anything else, click the icon on the top right, wich looks like a P in a circle. A slash should appear across it. Follow these sub-steps:

=> Go to the tab GESTURES and in the "Select gesture group" change it to the option phone. Now scroll down and u will see different gestures like LaunchPad, Alt-tab upto Status Bar On/Off. Switch(toggle) off all of them.

=> Go to the tab named Settings. Switch on the "Service"(Enable gesture service). Switch off "Service icon"(this is a personal choice). Switch on "Show gesture message". Switch off "Vibrate on gesture" (personal choice).

=> Go to Touch Consumption tab. Switch off "Consume multitouch events". Switch on "Consume events in starting zone". Tick "Disable while Keyboard is on screen".

=> Go to Advanced tab. I gotta warn ya: this is the tricky part. In the "Border Calibration" click "calibrate". Click start. Now it will give some stupid instructions. Ignore it and follow mine. First u have to know the screen resolution of your device. Go to gsmarena.com if u dont know. I will take my example here. My fone's resolution is 480x854. I have a Micromax A110.

What u have to do is: swipe from inside the screen to outside and out of the touchscreen area. Eg. swipe the top half of ur fone to outside the screen where the speaker is. Do this for the right and left side too. You will see the calibration increase. You may have to swipe a couple of time to match the resolution of your screen. After finishing swiping left to right, the pixels on the left side of the "x" should match that of ur device. For mine, I got 480. Dont worry about the other value, that is 854 in my case(v r going to that now). Sometimes u may get value which is slightly less than the actual value. Eg. Sometimes I get 479 instead of 480. It is just fine. Dont do for the bottom yet. If u made mistake while calibrating then press cancel and try again.

Now comes the hardest part. I will tell u an interstin fact: Ur capacitive keys are actually part of the touch screen. That is why u can never wake the screen using them because the fone switches off the screen when u lock it. I know that u didnt get my point yet. I typed all this sh*it bcoz that mean the resolution which the manufacturer prints is actually the display resolution. The actual resolution is much higher. We need to find the actual resolution for this trick to work.

Now, swipe from the middle of ur screen to the bottom and over your keys. Dont lift finger till you reach out of the mobile. I dont think I have expressed the method clearly. What I mean is swipe ur finger till it has covered the whole bottom part of ur fone. Do this several times till the value doesnt change. You will notice that the value is a lot higher than ur actual resolution. In my case the actual height was 854, whereas after calibration, I got 914. It means my actual resolution is 479x914. Cool huh? :rolleyes: :eek: Click stop.

Under the same tab, change border width to 39. (I dont know what this does but this size works fine for me.) Switch on "Evaluate gestures only on release". Change "Gesture size" to 30.
Scroll down. Under "Device Setup" switch off all options.

Whoa! that was one big step! Take a deep breadth now! Did I say "breadth"? That must be the side-effect of all this much typing about resolutions!! :eek: :eek: The hard part is over.

5. Now comes the fun part. Go over to the "User Gestures" tab. Here u have to select different gestures for multitasking. After several hours of planning research and testing (and snoozin :p ) I have formulated a list of gestures for the three main buttons found on every android fone. Starting from left (this format is of my fone), the keys are: menu, home, and back. I think this is a gud format but not good enuf for super-fast multitaskin. So here is the list of gestures I developed. I strongly advice not to change it coz the combination for each key is important otherwise it wont work efficiently. (Plz dont use ur brain here. No offence.) None taken! :p

For adding gesture u need to click on "+Path". Here is the list of gestures.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Home. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
To change menu key to home. One tap opens home.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Alt+Tab. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
To change home key to alternate between 2 tabs. (for superfast multitasking with 2 apps) One tap opens previously opened app.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Back. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
To change back key to back. (V will keep it same) One tap for back.

=> Gesture path: t-t. Action: Recent applications(ICS). Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
To change home key to open recent apps. Double tap opens recent apps Ice cream Sandwich style (its the normal style).

=> Gesture path: h. Action: Kill app. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
To change home back to kill open app. Holding kills it.

=> Gesture path: r. Action: Screen off. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
Swiping from home to right side (towards back key) locks screen. (Sweep2sleep)

=> Gesture path: l. Action: Settings Pannel 4.2 (Use this if you are on JellyBean 4.2 only. If on IceCreamSandwich then chose "Notification Panel ICS" ). Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
Swiping from home key to left side (towards menu key) opens notification panel. In JB 4.2 it open quicksettings.

=> Gesture path: r. Action: Media volume. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
Swiping from menu key to right side (towards home key) brings out the volume slider. No need to worry about reducing life of vol buttons.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Screen Rotation. Touch point: 2. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
Multitouching home key and any other area on screen or any other key will toggle rotation. No more opening notification panel in between apps. (First press key then simultaneously touch any other area. Follow this for other multitouch gestures too.)

Now I will list custom gestures. I think u shud add same ones too, unless.....
Here they are:

=> Gesture path: t-t. Action: Chose any dictionary app. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
Double tapping on menu key will open dictionary. (If u r an avid reader like me ;) )

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Camera. Touch point: 2. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
Multitouching menu key and any other area on screen or any other key will open chosen camera app. No more going to home screen or using shake to open camera (if u ever tried that app).

=> Gesture path: l. Action: Chose task killer/memory optimizer shortcut (remember to use shortcut(widget), not app). Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
Swiping from back key to left side (towards home key) will clean memory. I just cant tell u how handy this can be!!!

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Chose any brightness shortcut(I use Screen filter app it acts as app cum shortcut. Remember to use shortcut(widget), not app if u use any other application). Touch point: 2. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
Multitouching back key and any other area on screen or any other key will toggle brightness (if u r on Screen filter (it is the best)). No more opening notification panel in between apps.

Yeah! I think this is it. Dont forget to click enable and save when u r makin ur gesture. Dont choose "Active during GMD pause" u r creating gestures. Resume GMD by clicking the "P" icon on top right. Click on the stop sign (circle with slash) next to "P" to exit. You have finished 80% only, now.

6. This is THE FINAL PART. This is tricky too. :( U will have to modify ur system files to use GMD to its FULLEST. In Root explorer or ES File explorer or any such, go to device and then head to system/usr/keylayout. U will notice numerous files with .kl extension. You have to chose the Generic.kl file. It stores the functions of the navigation keys, for eg. which key has what function. (For Micromax A110 and other mtk fones u hav to edit Generic.kl file. I dont know about other phones though. It is better to ask the developers in ur thread to confirm it. I strongly suggest asking about it first.)
In Generic.kl go to key 102, key 139, and key 158. It will look like this:

key 139 MENU
key 102 HOME
key 158 BACK

They will not be together though. You need it shud look exactly like this. There might me things like WAKE AND WAKE_DROPPED after it. You can ignore it. Sometimes the HOME key is shown against "key 172". This was my case.

U have got to add a "#" symbol before the work key in each case. There must be a space between # and the word "key". The result shud luk like this:

# key 139 MENU
# key 102 HOME
# key 158 BACK

For editing this file u will need to get r/w permission. I assume u know how to do that. If not ask it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2259645
Save the file.

7. Open GMD application. Dont do anything. Just click back to exit. Reboot(do a hot/quick reboot if u can). Keep your :fingers-crossed: Just kidding man! It will work!! :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Man! this was so long. This is my first guide so I am kind of inexperienced. My name suits me. LOL. Location, too.

ONLY UNAVOIDABLE BUG: WHEN SCREEN IS ROTATED, THE GESTURE SHIFTS TO THE BOTTOM OF UR SCREEN AND UR KEYS DO NOT FUNCTION. THERE IS NO WAY U CAN USE KEYS WHEN ROTATED. U CAN DO GESTURES BY SWIPING AT THE BOTTOM OF SCREEN THOUGH. WORKAROUND: IN STEP 6 DONT ADD # BEFORE BACK KEY (BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY KEY WHOSE OPERATION IS SAME IN GESTURES). NOW GO TO GMD AND BLACKLISH APPS WHICH USE ROTATION. NOW IF U NEED TO CLOSE THE APP, U JUST HAV TO USE BACK. U CAN ALSO HOLD UR PHONE IN PORTRAIT MODE AND THEN DISABLE ROTATION.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT: SLAM THANX IF U THINK THIS IS "FRIGGIN" AWESOME. SLAM THX IF U THINK ANDROID IS OSOM AND APPLE STINX.
:cool:

Brought to u by: None other than @Recognized Noob

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-21-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-21-35.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 413
  • Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-00.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-37.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 367
  • Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-24-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-24-06.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-15.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 338
  • Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-23-43.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

ThePureHeart

Jan 15, 2013
You made this out to be so amazing but your thread gives off a different vibe. Your instructions are boring/horrible to look at. You've got walls of texts. Stop waffling and just get to the point, dude.

GMD Gestures is a great app and it's straight forward to use. I suggest everyone give it a try and even buy the pro version. You can record paths in the latest version!

OP, you didn't include one of the key aspects of multitasking - app switching. Maybe you did, but it's not very fast.

Gesture path: R
Action: prev app
Touch point: 1
Start zone: top left third

Something like that will let you switch between apps very quickly, and it's the fastest way possible atm. You could even integrate it with something like Glovebox, given that you modify the setup above and add a next-app gesture so you can switch back and forth.

P.S. It works absolutely fine on the S3, I don't know why you're blacklisting it.

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition
ParanoidAndroid | Googy-Max

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
actually I have added alt-tab. Yeah I get the same vibe too. Gotta change it soon!! BTW I meant it cant be used for the gesturtes I have given. Use my gestures and c if it works. Hit thx plz

ADDICT.ANK

Jul 17, 2013
Privacy
actually I have added alt-tab. Yeah I get the same vibe too. Gotta change it soon!! BTW I meant it cant be used for the gesturtes I have given. Use my gestures and c if it works. Hit thx plz

Nice one
Although do these things pls.

1. Change the op's colour first pls..IMP>

2. Post a screenshot of utilising the features of this..

3. underline or use numbering for the steps U mentioned in each specific line..

As it would be easy to recognise the steps...

Apart from that gr8 work and keep it on.. Also if get any problem just post me.. :highfive: :highfive:

it's worthy..

Reactions: Recognized Noob

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yo fellas! This is @Recognized Noob bringin to ya the fastest way to multitask without any mods or stupid screen gestures or Swapps. This is a whole new concept called GMD GestureControl ★ root. It is a revolutionary app with unleashes the beast within ur fone.(If u know what I mean ;) )

This app is feature-packed if u know just how to use it. I will tell u how to use features like sweep2sleep (lock phone by swiping across ur keys. it is like sweep2wake in htc one. if u dont know what it is, go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhIgmmafYCE ), clean memory by swiping on navigational keys, tapping on home to open recent apps instead of holding it, toggling screen rotation and changing volume by swiping on your keys, killing app by holding back key, open ur favorite app by double tapping on any key. If this is not enough, then go ahead and read on.

Before I go any further, I would like to announce that this is not my app and neither am I promoting it in any way; I am just telling u about its potential.

You can download the paid app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmooddroid.gesturecontrol&hl=en
    For free one go here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmooddroid.gesturecontroldemo&hl=en

I am gonna tell u how to use this app in a very unconventional way to boot ur multitasking speed by approx 500% !!! If u think this is a joke then u might as well leave now.

Before u go ahead, I might as well tell u a bad news guys. This is not for those who have hard or hardware navigational keys like the home button in Galaxy S3. We need all the navigational keys(the keys at the bottom of fone) to be capacitive (soft) keys. I think even software keys(the keys which are on screen) shud also work. I forgot to tell this but now I remember- you need to have a phone not a tablet. That is your phone shud be not so big that u cant hold it in one hand easily. I recommend phones with size less than or equal to 5 inches. You also need your fone to be rooted. WARNING: I take no responsibility for any hardware or software damages. Use this at your own risk. I am NOT RESPONSIBLE For Any Damage or Issue, though I am always there for help!! :highfive: :crying:

The pic below depicts which kind of fone will work.

GMD.jpg

OK GUYS, SO HERE ARE THE STEPS: (I have added thumbnails to show some steps. c them in attachments)

0. First slam thanx on a couple of my posts, coz what I am going to show ya will blow ur mind away. (Gone with the wind! :laugh:) I guarantee it.

1. Root your damn fone (if it isnt already rooted)! You have now accomplished the most difficult part of this process. You hav finished 50% now! :silly:

2. Download the damn GMD GestureControl from the link above(in the third paragraf) and install it. You hav finished 55% now! V r goin real fast arent v? :rolleyes:

3. Open GMD. It will ask u to do some prerequisite calibrations or some other stupid things. Just follow it. It is easy. That is if your coconut isnt hollow. :p You hav finished 60% now

4. Now the hard part begins! B4 doin anything else, click the icon on the top right, wich looks like a P in a circle. A slash should appear across it. Follow these sub-steps:

=> Go to the tab GESTURES and in the "Select gesture group" change it to the option phone. Now scroll down and u will see different gestures like LaunchPad, Alt-tab upto Status Bar On/Off. Switch(toggle) off all of them.

=> Go to the tab named Settings. Switch on the "Service"(Enable gesture service). Switch off "Service icon"(this is a personal choice). Switch on "Show gesture message". Switch off "Vibrate on gesture" (personal choice).

=> Go to Touch Consumption tab. Switch off "Consume multitouch events". Switch on "Consume events in starting zone". Tick "Disable while Keyboard is on screen".

=> Go to Advanced tab. I gotta warn ya: this is the tricky part. In the "Border Calibration" click "calibrate". Click start. Now it will give some stupid instructions. Ignore it and follow mine. First u have to know the screen resolution of your device. Go to gsmarena.com if u dont know. I will take my example here. My fone's resolution is 480x854. I have a Micromax A110.

What u have to do is: swipe from inside the screen to outside and out of the touchscreen area. Eg. swipe the top half of ur fone to outside the screen where the speaker is. Do this for the right and left side too. You will see the calibration increase. You may have to swipe a couple of time to match the resolution of your screen. After finishing swiping left to right, the pixels on the left side of the "x" should match that of ur device. For mine, I got 480. Dont worry about the other value, that is 854 in my case(v r going to that now). Sometimes u may get value which is slightly less than the actual value. Eg. Sometimes I get 479 instead of 480. It is just fine. Dont do for the bottom yet. If u made mistake while calibrating then press cancel and try again.

Now comes the hardest part. I will tell u an interstin fact: Ur capacitive keys are actually part of the touch screen. That is why u can never wake the screen using them because the fone switches off the screen when u lock it. I know that u didnt get my point yet. I typed all this sh*it bcoz that mean the resolution which the manufacturer prints is actually the display resolution. The actual resolution is much higher. We need to find the actual resolution for this trick to work.

Now, swipe from the middle of ur screen to the bottom and over your keys. Dont lift finger till you reach out of the mobile. I dont think I have expressed the method clearly. What I mean is swipe ur finger till it has covered the whole bottom part of ur fone. Do this several times till the value doesnt change. You will notice that the value is a lot higher than ur actual resolution. In my case the actual height was 854, whereas after calibration, I got 914. It means my actual resolution is 479x914. Cool huh? :rolleyes: :eek: Click stop.

Under the same tab, change border width to 39. (I dont know what this does but this size works fine for me.) Switch on "Evaluate gestures only on release". Change "Gesture size" to 30.
    Scroll down. Under "Device Setup" switch off all options.

Whoa! that was one big step! Take a deep breadth now! Did I say "breadth"? That must be the side-effect of all this much typing about resolutions!! :eek: :eek: The hard part is over.

5. Now comes the fun part. Go over to the "User Gestures" tab. Here u have to select different gestures for multitasking. After several hours of planning research and testing (and snoozin :p ) I have formulated a list of gestures for the three main buttons found on every android fone. Starting from left (this format is of my fone), the keys are: menu, home, and back. I think this is a gud format but not good enuf for super-fast multitaskin. So here is the list of gestures I developed. I strongly advice not to change it coz the combination for each key is important otherwise it wont work efficiently. (Plz dont use ur brain here. No offence.) None taken! :p

For adding gesture u need to click on "+Path". Here is the list of gestures.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Home. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
    To change menu key to home. One tap opens home.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Alt+Tab. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
    To change home key to alternate between 2 tabs. (for superfast multitasking with 2 apps) One tap opens previously opened app.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Back. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
    To change back key to back. (V will keep it same) One tap for back.

=> Gesture path: t-t. Action: Recent applications(ICS). Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
    To change home key to open recent apps. Double tap opens recent apps Ice cream Sandwich style (its the normal style).

=> Gesture path: h. Action: Kill app. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
    To change home back to kill open app. Holding kills it.

=> Gesture path: r. Action: Screen off. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
    Swiping from home to right side (towards back key) locks screen. (Sweep2sleep)

=> Gesture path: l. Action: Settings Pannel 4.2 (Use this if you are on JellyBean 4.2 only. If on IceCreamSandwich then chose "Notification Panel ICS" ). Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
    Swiping from home key to left side (towards menu key) opens notification panel. In JB 4.2 it open quicksettings.

=> Gesture path: r. Action: Media volume. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
    Swiping from menu key to right side (towards home key) brings out the volume slider. No need to worry about reducing life of vol buttons.

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Screen Rotation. Touch point: 2. Start zone: Bottom center 1/3.
    Multitouching home key and any other area on screen or any other key will toggle rotation. No more opening notification panel in between apps. (First press key then simultaneously touch any other area. Follow this for other multitouch gestures too.)

Now I will list custom gestures. I think u shud add same ones too, unless.....
    Here they are:

=> Gesture path: t-t. Action: Chose any dictionary app. Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
    Double tapping on menu key will open dictionary. (If u r an avid reader like me ;) )

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Camera. Touch point: 2. Start zone: Bottom left 1/3.
    Multitouching menu key and any other area on screen or any other key will open chosen camera app. No more going to home screen or using shake to open camera (if u ever tried that app).

=> Gesture path: l. Action: Chose task killer/memory optimizer shortcut (remember to use shortcut(widget), not app). Touch point: 1. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
    Swiping from back key to left side (towards home key) will clean memory. I just cant tell u how handy this can be!!!

=> Gesture path: t. Action: Chose any brightness shortcut(I use Screen filter app it acts as app cum shortcut. Remember to use shortcut(widget), not app if u use any other application). Touch point: 2. Start zone: Bottom right 1/3.
    Multitouching back key and any other area on screen or any other key will toggle brightness (if u r on Screen filter (it is the best)). No more opening notification panel in between apps.

Yeah! I think this is it. Dont forget to click enable and save when u r makin ur gesture. Dont choose "Active during GMD pause" u r creating gestures. Resume GMD by clicking the "P" icon on top right. Click on the stop sign (circle with slash) next to "P" to exit. You have finished 80% only, now.

6. This is THE FINAL PART. This is tricky too. :( U will have to modify ur system files to use GMD to its FULLEST. In Root explorer or ES File explorer or any such, go to device and then head to system/usr/keylayout. U will notice numerous files with .kl extension. You have to chose the Generic.kl file. It stores the functions of the navigation keys, for eg. which key has what function. (For Micromax A110 and other mtk fones u hav to edit Generic.kl file. I dont know about other phones though. It is better to ask the developers in ur thread to confirm it. I strongly suggest asking about it first.)
    In Generic.kl go to key 102, key 139, and key 158. It will look like this:

key 139 MENU
    key 102 HOME
    key 158 BACK

They will not be together though. You need it shud look exactly like this. There might me things like WAKE AND WAKE_DROPPED after it. You can ignore it. Sometimes the HOME key is shown against "key 172". This was my case.

U have got to add a "#" symbol before the work key in each case. There must be a space between # and the word "key". The result shud luk like this:

# key 139 MENU
    # key 102 HOME
    # key 158 BACK

For editing this file u will need to get r/w permission. I assume u know how to do that. If not ask it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2259645
    Save the file.

7. Open GMD application. Dont do anything. Just click back to exit. Reboot(do a hot/quick reboot if u can). Keep your :fingers-crossed: Just kidding man! It will work!! :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Man! this was so long. This is my first guide so I am kind of inexperienced. My name suits me. LOL. Location, too.

ONLY UNAVOIDABLE BUG: WHEN SCREEN IS ROTATED, THE GESTURE SHIFTS TO THE BOTTOM OF UR SCREEN AND UR KEYS DO NOT FUNCTION. THERE IS NO WAY U CAN USE KEYS WHEN ROTATED. U CAN DO GESTURES BY SWIPING AT THE BOTTOM OF SCREEN THOUGH. WORKAROUND: IN STEP 6 DONT ADD # BEFORE BACK KEY (BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY KEY WHOSE OPERATION IS SAME IN GESTURES). NOW GO TO GMD AND BLACKLISH APPS WHICH USE ROTATION. NOW IF U NEED TO CLOSE THE APP, U JUST HAV TO USE BACK. U CAN ALSO HOLD UR PHONE IN PORTRAIT MODE AND THEN DISABLE ROTATION.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT: SLAM THANX IF U THINK THIS IS "FRIGGIN" AWESOME. SLAM THX IF U THINK ANDROID IS OSOM AND APPLE STINX.
    :cool:

Brought to u by: None other than @Recognized Noob

Nice one
    Although do these things pls.

1. Change the op's colour first pls..IMP>

2. Post a screenshot of utilising the features of this..

3. underline or use numbering for the steps U mentioned in each specific line..

As it would be easy to recognise the steps...

Apart from that gr8 work and keep it on.. Also if get any problem just post me.. :highfive: :highfive:

it's worthy..