There is a much easy way to get the link, work for root and non-rooted devices.
1. start downloading the package (you can pause after that), then it will create a folder called ota_package in the internal storage
2. go to that ota_package folder and copy "update_package_list" file to your computer then open the file with notepad or any text editor app
3. after you opened the file copy the file name starting with the number of the date (202119....... .zip)
4. then paste it to the link server:
Before starting prepare phone:
1. Make sure your phone can still receive updates. You can also reinstall a fresh rom (with an older android version) by downloading it https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586376728 and install by placing it in /sdcard/ota/update.zip and typing *#*#1027#*#* and clicking on "local update" backup your data and ideally do a factory reset BEFORE installing zip.
2. enable developer options on your phone (settings, my device, specs, click build number until developer options enabled)
3. go to settings>additional settings> developer options and enable usb debugging
Method 1 with ADB and PC (no root needed): (what i write in brackets is for windows users, i'm not using windows anymore so please correct me if sth is wrong)
1. Download SDK tools for your OS https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
2. extract the platform-tools_rxx.x.x-operatingSystem.zip and open the "platform-tools" folder in Terminal/CMD (win + R, type cmd, hit enter, type cd, hit space, drag the platform-tools folder to cmd, enter)
3. connect phone to PC
4. in terminal(CMD) run "./adb devices" ("./adb.exe devices") and make sure there is exactly 1 device showing up as "device" if there are more, disconnect your other devices from pc/shut down any android emulator
5. in terminal(CMD) type "./adb logcat > logcat.txt" ("./adb.exe logcat > logcat.txt"), do not hit enter yet
6. ON PHONE go to settings > my device > joyui xx > check for updates > start the update download and THEN hit enter on your pc
7. wait some minutes and open the logcat.txt file in the "platform-tools" folder you extracted in step 2
8. search the file for "blackshark.com/KLE" or "blackshark.com/", find the download link from official blackshark server and SHARE IT here or somewhere else in the community!! if there is no link, run adb logcat again (as in 5. but with hitting enter)
Method 2 with root terminal on device
1. make sure your device is rooted, a terminal emulator (like termux) is installed and BS did not block your updates
2. run update download in settings (method 1 6.)
3. while update is still downloading, open terminal emulator as root (type "su", hit enter, grant root permissions) and type "adb logcat > sdcard/logcat.txt"
4. after some min the logcat file is on your internal storage, continue at method 1 point 8
"RE-ENABLE OFFICIAL UPDATES"
If your updates are broken, backup all your data, factory reset (format data in TWRP prefered), install stock rom as in 1. in this thread
And there you have your official stock rom download.